Fox, get this OTT off me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic Walrus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
slippy.jpg

Ranked Match Expert not a good idea - first time i play i get some guy who gets a 600 note streak. Not much chance to win there for me.

That pic Plume's kid drew is really good. You should get him enrolled in some sort of art class to fine tune his talent.

[quote name='JimmieMac']That pic Plume's kid drew is really good. You should get him enrolled in some sort of art class to fine tune his talent.[/quote]

:lol:

Man...I am so restless, but I know I should just go to bed. I have slept for shit the past few nights and I wanna go into work early tomorrow...

[quote name='tiredfornow']''Everyday I'm cheap as shit''

What?[/QUOTE]

You never heard anyone talk like that?

"I'm drunk as fuck".

Shit like that.

Woh missed an OTT.

Busy day, I edited a 3 minute promo video for a friend's event which took 4 hours.

I got a call this evening from Chapman, which was the 3rd of 3 grad film schools I applied to (Got rejected from USC, and I'm flying out to LA next week to interview as a finalist at UCLA). They wanted me to fly out in 2 weeks. I explained that it would cause financial hardship for me to do so (flying out twice in two weeks + hotel + rental car = bad), and they concured and agreed to do a phone interview. I'm not sure what the deal is, no one else that has applied there in the past I know had gotten a request for an in-person interview, just a call if they got in. Not sure what to make of it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Where did that song come from? (the one in the video, not the actual RR track)[/QUOTE]

Someone made it for the CAGcast intro song contest.

It was one of the winners.

Shit's pretty dope.

[quote name='Moxio']What should I do? Play Mass Effect? FFXII? Persona 3?[/QUOTE]

Persona 3 > Mass Effect >>>>>> FFXII

You haven't beat P3 yet?

[quote name='zewone']Persona 3 > Mass Effect >>>>>> FFXII

You haven't beat P3 yet?[/QUOTE]

My save was erased before I finished it. Like, right before. I'm planning on restarting it.

So far, from what I've played, it's actually this:

FFXII > Persona 3 > Mass Effect

Ah jeez.

You stink.

The only thing good about FFXII is the battle system.

The characters and story are garbage.

You think you can beat Persona 3 before FES?

[quote name='zewone']Ah jeez.

You stink.

The only thing good about FFXII is the battle system.

The characters and story are garbage.

You think you can beat Persona 3 before FES?[/QUOTE]
I definitely know enough of the story not to be left out when FES is released.

What I meant is that you can't continue from the same spot in FES. You can only carry over your stats and personas.

98.3%.

I still have to buy a shitload of clothes(which I have no money for) and finish 1/4th of the yearbook so that should push me over the edge. If not I'll look around for the remaining 15 errands I haven't done.

lulz @ Rawk trying to fill someone's Crocs.

You'll need something to play while you wait for the other hapless douche bags to get on SSBB and God knows you suck at everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back