Fox, get this OTT off me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Why sit thru the intro of a game when you can be watching the white knuckle excitement of tennis?[/QUOTE]
There isn't any tennis on TV. :(

But I do have many matches on my HD.

I fucked around with the "blood sport" or what ever it was with the arena type fighting, didn't start the story, prolly won't tonight. I'll check out the multiplayer. Zoo won't be done with the download till St. Swithins Day.

It's a small, free show. Starts at like 12:30 pm and it's in a fuckin' Urban Outfitters.

Never gonna see these guys anywhere else though, so I might as well give it a shot. I doubt it'll get fucked up.

Wild week from getting Into The Wild and No Country for Old Men on DVD and my roommate getting SSBB on the WiiNES and already playing a shit ton of MLB The Show.

Now its getting ready for my trip to London. Leaving Murray Friday at 6am for my flight out of Nashville at 11:30am into Houston then fly into London arriving at 6am local time.

We can round up the troops in a bit.

This Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 extended commercial is money. Sure it doesn't show game play but it does it's job.

I can't seem to connect to anyone on Brawl, and you still need to add me, MusicNotesLess.

Guess I should do homework instead. :wall:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']StarFox is that $$$$a. Now you are making me want to download 64 on that Wii.[/QUOTE]

I was tempted earlier today when I got into a conversation about it, but I think my parents are visiting this weekend. I should just have them bring my N64 instead so I don't have to spend the ten bucks.

[quote name='zewone']South Park was SO cash.[/quote]

Comes on, in like 20 minutes, gonna flip between that and Gaunlet 3 on MTV.

The Veterans are the g'damn New England Patriots.

[quote name='Moxio']So are we saying cash instead of $ now?[/QUOTE]

I am, I haven't seen anyone else say it.

SO cash is a 4chan meme.

Anyways, I should be done with Condemned in 30 minutes, but I really wanted to play the single player.

The multiplayer is probably trash.

[08:50] theiconjimmiemac: 12 bucks for a 10 pack of verbatims at office max
[08:50] zewuno: very nice
[08:50] theiconjimmiemac: yeah, it's 15 for a 10 pack and there's a 20% of code
[08:51] zewuno: how many you have left?
[08:51] theiconjimmiemac: 1
[08:51] zewuno: after poker and american idol
[08:51] zewuno: goddamn white boy
[08:51] zewuno: i got 21 left
[08:51] theiconjimmiemac: But it's free
[08:51] zewuno: and that's after lo
[08:52] theiconjimmiemac: 4 dicks for that
[08:52] theiconjimmiemac: disks
[08:52] zewuno: $12 /= $0
[08:52] zewuno: ahahah, you're a $$$$$$

EDIT: fuck it, the site hosting the pic i wanted to post is fucking me around...I been Haxxed
Jim-Carrey-26783.jpg
Jim-Carrey--26783.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Anyone want to Brawl?[/QUOTE]

I would, but I've got homework to finish, dishes to do before I go to bed (can't let the pizza dishes sit out dirty), and class in eight and a half hours. Stupid college. :whistle2:(

Too bad free shipping is only for $50 and up and they don't offer in-store pickup like Office Depot does. Deal would be hot if it wasn't for that.

Anyone know how to improve a cell phone's reception?

My Blackberry Pearl's reception eats dick in my room/house/neighborhood.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Anyone know how to improve a cell phone's reception?

My Blackberry Pearl's reception eats dick in my room/house/neighborhood.[/QUOTE]
That's a whole lot of dick eatin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back