Fox, get this OTT off me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']...oh snap...

Spoony with the sniper kill from the hills.[/quote]

You never know where death from Spoony will come from

South Park was on and somebody was calling someone a dick. On the order I got 4 10 packs at 12 and then got a 2 pack of pens for 2.19 so I got that free shipping. And 2 pens.

[quote name='JimmieMac']South Park was on and somebody was calling someone a dick. On the order I got 4 10 packs at 12 and then got a 2 pack of pens for 2.19 so I got that free shipping. And 2 pens.[/QUOTE]
2 pens are sweet.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']hurry up and get in all your Eliot Spitzer jokes! They will become officially old March 21st.[/QUOTE]
Spitzer? For that price she better swallower!

HAWR!

My phones came today, They are super sweet...and have pointless color screens and wallpapers!!!...

EDIT: man they got some fugly bitches on th Poosy cat dolls search.

Hey DC, Walrus, and JFD,
I sent you a stage. Go check it out. It's the first time I'm messin with it so don't be a dick :lol: I actually really like it \\:D/

..So why can't we play custom stages online? :bomb:

[quote name='joe2187']My phones came today, They are super sweet...and have pointless color screens and wallpapers!!!...

EDIT: man they got some fugly bitches on th Poosy cat dolls search.[/QUOTE]
Lemme guess: smelly poosy, hairy poosy, and old poosy?

[quote name='Moxio']WSB, I believe the first link in your sig is fairly out of date. ;)[/QUOTE]
*looks*

Oh yeah. fuckit. I'll fix it later. I'm sure I'll be reminded of it repeatedly. ;)

fuck!...i need to file an MCR for the disney book club, but i never got an email from them, I checked all over the place even in the spam folder!!

[quote name='marten']You have to enter codes for everyone in Brawl?

Ugh. Not again. :cry:[/QUOTE]

:lol:
If you wanted to Brawl with someone, then you just need their Brawl FC.
If you wanted to send snapshots, replays, and created stages with someone you need to exchange Brawl FC's AND Wii system code :lol:

[quote name='zewone']You also liked Transformers.

You're a summer - Jerry Bruckheimer movie kind of guy.[/quote]

Yeah...I guess I am. I enjoy films that are blown outta proportion for the purpose of entertainment, even if the story is lacking. I enjoy well thought out films too though.

[quote name='lilboo']Hey DC, Walrus, and JFD,
I sent you a stage. Go check it out. It's the first time I'm messin with it so don't be a dick :lol: I actually really like it \\:D/

..So why can't we play custom stages online? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I like your stage (for anyone who's not JFD or dcfox, it's lots of giant Tetris blocks, all made of ice). It'd be awful for the characters I usually play as because it's hard to move around it quickly, but I like it a lot.

You should submit it to Nintendo - they're getting a ton of stages, no doubt, but I think yours is worth a shot. :)

Did ya guys get my snapshot?
I meant to add some sort of comment along the lines of:
"Heads up, Peach! :Rim shot:"

I also made a stage.
I'll send it to you two tomorrow.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah...I guess I am. I enjoy films that are blown outta proportion for the purpose of entertainment, even if the story is lacking. I enjoy well thought out films too though.[/quote]

Lost boys doesnt look to bad, although it scares me that the two brothers look exactly the same as they did in the original.

[quote name='mr ryles']should have pissed on a friend of yours.[/quote]
On, off. I thought the latter would be more classy.
I'm a classy guy. :wubb:

Time for sleep.

Go to sleep.
204851469.jpg

Wow. You really are out of the loop when it comes to non-360 systems. That game's been the butt of crappy game jokes for about a month or two now.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Wow. You really are out of the loop when it comes to non-360 systems. That game's been the butt of crappy game jokes for about a month or two now.[/QUOTE]
Sick burn.

Morning Oh double T. Getting into Monster Hunter on the PSP. Not too shabby.

EDIT: The time on this website is never correct. I keep changing it to the proper setting for me and it keeps getting out of whack.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont get it. What's it in reference to?[/QUOTE]

Starfox. This is one of a handful of things your buddies would shout during missions IIRC. (N64 game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back