FOX Sunday Returns! Sweet!

dudecool320

CAGiversary!
New episodes of The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, & King of the Hill start Sunday (9-11-05) at 7/6c on FOX. So which show are you lookin forward to watch?:booty:

I'm going to watch The Simpsons and Family Guy. I watch King of the Hill if I'm home when it's on, but I'm usually not, which is fine. The War at Home looks like a stupid by the numbers sitcom and I'm not intrested in it.
All I have to say about American Dad is that I'm waiting for Fox to start showing their only good AD.

I'll watch the Family Guy and thats it, well i'll probably watch the Simpsons since i have two tvs in the living room and will have the game on the other tv. I haven't watched the Simpsons for several seasons now.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Simpsons > lame overrated FPS

thats right I went there[/QUOTE]

:applause: You win

BTW, simpsons isnt bad, just not as good as it was
Family guy is good
American dad is okay
King of the hill sucks.

[quote name='help1']:applause: You win

Family guy is good
American dad is okay
King of the hill sucks.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: We are talkign about Killzone right?

[quote name='help1']EDIT: We are talkign about Killzone right?[/QUOTE]

When was Killzone ever overrated?

[quote name='help1']:applause: You win

Family guy is good
American dad is okay
King of the hill sucks.[/QUOTE]

actually simpsons is bad. its a piece of shit compared to the gold that it used to be. and old king of the hill was funny, but its going downhill just like simpsons already has.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yes, and Family Guy > "lame ovverrated cartoons" too.[/QUOTE]

Your math is all wrong.

Family Guy = "lame overrated cartoon"

Cool. Family Guy is coming back. Forgot about the new season, so it's a nice surprise. Now there's something good to watch during the week.

XBox Live chat starts in 30 minutes, I don't know what comes on and when (i'm guessing FG is still at 9pm cst/8pm cst), so yeah.

[quote name='Scorch']XBox Live chat starts in 30 minutes, I don't know what comes on and when (i'm guessing FG is still at 9pm cst/8pm cst), so yeah.[/QUOTE]

All I know is that FG is at 8 p.m. CST. Of course, I make no guarantees, but I might just pop into chat for that.

I thought The Simpsons was pretty good tonight. I haven't seen a new episode in years so maybe that is why.

The new show started off stupidly. Penis jokes to start a show doesn't bode well.

War at Home is awful as well. 0-2 tonight, let's hope Family Guy and American Dad bring up the score.. Family Guy, at least.

Family Guy is always good for a laugh or two... or a hundred. They always have at least one obscure, funny reference.

Didn't like American Dad that much, so I don't watch it.

[quote name='dudecool320']New episodes of The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, & King of the Hill start Sunday (9-11-05) at 7/6c on FOX. So which show are you lookin forward to watch?:booty:[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s King of the Hill isn't new.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Didn't like American Dad that much, so I don't watch it.[/QUOTE]
You missed a good episode. Funnier than Family Guy this Sunday IMO.

[quote name='CappyCobra']You missed a good episode. Funnier than Family Guy this Sunday IMO.[/QUOTE]

Not a chance. I was dying when Peter was riding in the laundry machine. :lol:

American Dad actually made me laugh today.
The crank phone calls and the end when Bullock tells Stan that it was all a set up, I was laughing my ass off.

[quote name='Brak']Your math is all wrong.

Family Guy = "lame overrated cartoon"[/QUOTE]

Finally, someone who I can agree with on this Family Guy thing. I just never thought it was funny.. ever.

Then again, my source of entertainment is a bunch of Germans singing about Moscow. :lol:

don't care for any of these fox sunday shows -- i agree that family guy is overrated and at this point, it seems like a fad, just like the simpsons was..I guess it's cool to say "i don't watch anything except family guy and the simpsons"

The only thing worth watching on fox sundays was malcolm in the middle(it has sucked, badly, ever since then), before they introduced francis' wife and the x-files, which was rapidly going downhill towards the end, but the standalone episodes were still cool.

Nooooooo! My damn VCR broke and didn't record Fox's LOL or animantion domination sunday!!!!

I think it might be time to invest in a DVD recorder.

[quote name='cgpwns']I think it might be time to invest in a DVD recorder.[/QUOTE]

Soooo worth the money. Get one with a hard drive as well. It'll make editing a whole lot easier :D

Did anyone else find The War at Home just plain painful to watch? Smart move Fox, bumping Arrested Development to Mondays and putting this sack of shit in it's place. The worst episodes of The Simpsons shine like comic gold compared to this. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

[quote name='monoxide101']Did anyone else find The War at Home just plain painful to watch? Smart move Fox, bumping Arrested Development to Mondays and putting this sack of shit in it's place. The worst episodes of The Simpsons shine like comic gold compared to this. Sorry, just had to vent a little.[/QUOTE]

i just thought it was very forced, that's all. i laughed at a lot of the jokes, but it didn't seem natural to me.

[quote name='monoxide101']Did anyone else find The War at Home just plain painful to watch? Smart move Fox, bumping Arrested Development to Mondays and putting this sack of shit in it's place. The worst episodes of The Simpsons shine like comic gold compared to this. Sorry, just had to vent a little.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, the second he made a joke about cutting someone's penis off (30 seconds into the intro) I shut it off.

Wow, I was surprised, American Dad was actually pretty good this time, the fish commentary, the monologue at the end by Patrick Stewart, it looks like the show is finally starting to find its comic groove.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Wow, I was surprised, American Dad was actually pretty good this time, the fish commentary, the monologue at the end by Patrick Stewart, it looks like the show is finally starting to find its comic groove.[/QUOTE]
Finally! I thought I was the only one who thought it was good! People who are dissin AD are missing out if this comedic streak continues :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back