Fozzie's END OF SUMMER Lowball LOWBALL OVER!!!!

[quote name='shadyfozzie']LOWBALL OVER!!!!!! NO MORE BIDS!!!!
(Sorry, was dropping a duece)[/QUOTE]
That sir, is a reasonable excuse.

I used to always have to take care of that business about halfway through raid night, especially if I was tanking or healing.

[quote name='Komalis']Yeah, my feelings on the Kingdom Hearts as well. I stopped bidding at 11:59 because that's what the rules said. If you guys who won't quit bidding win something past the clock, there will be boots to heads![/QUOTE]

I was going to stop, but I figured if others kept bidding I may as well be safe and keep going too...

[quote name='Komalis']Yeah, my feelings on the Kingdom Hearts as well. I stopped bidding at 11:59 because that's what the rules said. If you guys who won't quit bidding win something past the clock, there will be boots to heads![/QUOTE]

ya gots to bid til the bell rings! thats why I set that video up for ya!

don't stop don't give up, you'll get it right:lol:

Hey, wanted to let you know why I was 5 minutes late :)

Thanks for all the bidders!!! I will be working on the final lists now, and hopefully post before 1 AM EST.. Congrats to all the winners!!

[quote name='HeroOfTime']PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you're going to end with the last bids placed at 11:59!!!!![/QUOTE]

Gah, I hope not, I've been tearing my hair out here.

[quote name='Edwin29']Don't listen to the wife, there's not such thing as "I have too many games" :D[/QUOTE]
She doesn't understand that the 4 I got last week go in the backlog, she thinks I need to finish those first, but there are 10 in front of those....it goes on and on....

I beg of you Fozzie, for all that is holy and right and just in the world:

End with the bids placed at 11:59p. I will even buy Krashhole Golf for NES out of the thank(AHEMSPITEAHEM)fulness of my heart!

so you sending out invoices via PM or just posting in OP? Cauase some poor bastards have to fricking work on a fricking saturday morning and I...er "they" may not be staying up much longer.

[quote name='krashhole']I guess yall missed the part about the rolling bids LMAO![/QUOTE]

"Ending the Auction:
THE AUCTION ENDS AT THE TIME POSTED ABOVE.... Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
"

Sooo...for clarification, did the auction end at the time posted, or did it end when you posted auction over? You said both things there.

[quote name='burritoman']She doesn't understand that the 4 I got last week go in the backlog, she thinks I need to finish those first, but there are 10 in front of those....it goes on and on....[/QUOTE]I was in the same boat. I got sick of it and traded in 21 games to Bestbuy. But hey, at least it got me Darksiders 2 and Transformers: FOC. As well as Borderlands 2 :bouncy:

[quote name='HeroOfTime']I beg of you Fozzie, for all that is holy and right and just in the world:

End with the bids placed at 11:59p. I will even buy Krashhole Golf for NES out of the thank(AHEMSPITEAHEM)fulness of my heart![/QUOTE]

But then he screws himself out of more potential moneyz !

Just wait for the final lists! :bouncy:

[quote name='krashhole']I was in the same boat. I got sick of it and traded in 21 games to Bestbuy. But hey, at least it got me Darksiders 2 and Transformers: FOC. As well as Borderlands 2 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

thats a win win I say. If mama ain't happy, aint nobody happy!

[quote name='HeroOfTime']I beg of you Fozzie, for all that is holy and right and just in the world:

End with the bids placed at 11:59p. I will even buy Krashhole Golf for NES out of the thank(AHEMSPITEAHEM)fulness of my heart![/QUOTE]hahahahaha come on man! Is that all I am worth to you? A 20 yr old golf game?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

goddammit :( I will go into a massive depression if I missed out on the one game I wanted most in this - two dissapointments in a row (lowball wise) is too much for my heart to bear! LOL

Well, no matter the outcome, congrats to the winners - I hope you got your gem.

[quote name='krashhole']hahahahaha come on man! Is that all I am worth to you? A 20 yr old golf game?:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Do I know you? LOL

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Masa, I will do both... I will take all bids up to 11:59 PM EST as I stated in the rules. I[/QUOTE]

:beer::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

[quote name='krashhole']I was in the same boat. I got sick of it and traded in 21 games to Bestbuy. But hey, at least it got me Darksiders 2 and Transformers: FOC. As well as Borderlands 2 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The bad part is--mine is ALL PS2, I demolished the Gamestop B2G1 sale and a few yard sales. I missed anything cool made after 2004, so getting into all of those now. I got a brand new console in June and about 15 new games in the past couple months, plus my previous backlog.

At least it keeps me from buying a PS3 or Xbox...

[quote name='MasaTFC']word. thanks mate. and that is big of you to hold to a time instead of take extra money.[/QUOTE]

LIKE. Thank you for holding to the rules.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']and I was serious Fozzie - Tack on a buck for Golf to me and send it to Krashhole - he does need a game for that new NES.[/QUOTE]

Done and Done...

Wait! So that means you swindled Ghostbusters from me as well! FML That was the one game I wanted for my 3 yr old.......Ah well, it was fun. I'm sure I will find another copy somewhere, someday.

Seriously? I bidded that copy of CC to death and yet I get sniped anyway?
T_T

All because you're a goody two shows D:

Seriously though, thanks for the lowball and for being honest...lol

Wait...how are you gonna play NES golf on the Super you just won? XD

I never played Fuji. I played NES Open, Pebble Beach Challenge, and just regular NES Golf.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']Wow, I didn't think about that. Now my offer is kind of insulting :/[/QUOTE]
I don't see it as that, I don't see it as fail either, more like Win Impaired.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']Wow, I didn't think about that. Now my offer is kind of insulting :/[/QUOTE]you can make it up with Ghostbusters :applause:

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Masa, I will do both... I will take all bids up to 11:59 PM EST as I stated in the rules. I[/QUOTE]

An ethical thing to do. Respect

I think the best part will be that I was too busy typing stupid comments to pay attention and someone bid on the game I wanted.

I will be pissed if I did something cool like that.

Hey Fozzie, if you want to get rid of some more of those DVD's. I'll give you a buck for each of these and you can just add them with the rest of my stuff. Let me know! I sent you a PM also.

Braveheart
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Unleashed

Payment sent Fozzie, sorry it took a few days and no communication. Internet is out at our house. Address is attached to the PP message. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back