Fozzie's Lowball #2: The Return of the Muppet.TALLIES UP IN POST #2

The Wrestler - $1 rslater (#100)

WD Elements 320 GB External Hard Drive (Brand new) - $25 rslater (#100)

2 GB Micro SD card and Adapter (B) - $1 rslater (#100)

Contra: Hard Corps (Complete) - $7
Columns (Complete) - $1
Boy and His Blob-$2
Star Voyager $1
The Mutant Virus - $4
Quattro Adventure - $1
Timon and Pumbaa’s Jungle Games $1
Gun Force -$2
Super Off Road $1
Cool World-$2
Populous- $2
Rocketeer $1
2 GB Micro SD card and Adapter (B) - $1
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder (WS-100) $1

I'd like to ask this for clarification. Are you not going to combine shipping? I'm winning on 18 items currently, and the OP says shipping is $3.50 for the first and $1 per each additional item. $20.50 seems like quite a lot in shipping for my stuff when I assume it'll just come in one or two large flat rate packages that would total half that at most.

[quote name='Blade']I'd like to ask this for clarification. Are you not going to combine shipping? I'm winning on 18 items currently, and the OP says shipping is $3.50 for the first and $1 per each additional item. $20.50 seems like quite a lot in shipping for my stuff when I assume it'll just come in one or two large flat rate packages that would total half that at most.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind clarification too. Lots of stuff I'd like to bid on, but I'd like to be sure about the shipping first.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection-$3 STi Charles
Resident Evil: Code Name Veronica-$2 STi Charles
TMNT -$2 STi Charles
TMNT 2 - $4 STi Charles
TMNT 3 -$10 STi Charles

To answer the shipping question.. I ask for more $$ for shipping because of the weight of certain items and such.. if shipping is less than what you pay, I will refund you the difference.. it's better, for me, to over pay shipping and pay back what I don't use.. in the past, shipping on big items/heavy items has been right around the value of shipping costs (including DC).

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']Black - $1 NoRainNoRainbow (#102)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - $1 NoRainNoRainbow (#102)

What does "one clip broke" mean?[/QUOTE]

"one clip broke" means that one of the clips that hold the manual is gone..

[quote name='shadyfozzie']To answer the shipping question.. I ask for more $$ for shipping because of the weight of certain items and such.. if shipping is less than what you pay, I will refund you the difference.. it's better, for me, to over pay shipping and pay back what I don't use.. in the past, shipping on big items/heavy items has been right around the value of shipping costs (including DC).[/QUOTE]

Okay, I just wanted to ask so I'm not too far over my budget. I was charged $11.50 shipping in another auction that ended last week, and my items shipped out yesterday. As the buyer, I always prefer not to be taken on shipping and additional fees; honesty goes a long way. Nothing against any sellers, but deceptive selling is something I try to avoid. I always tell car dealers to leave me alone. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Okay, I just wanted to ask so I'm not too far over my budget. I was charged $11.50 shipping in another auction that ended last week, and my items shipped out yesterday. As the buyer, I always prefer not to be taken on shipping and additional fees; honesty goes a long way. Nothing against any sellers, but deceptive selling is something I try to avoid. I always tell car dealers to leave me alone. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you pay $20 in shipping fees and it's only like $6 bucks, obviously i'll refund you..

Updated as of post #117
also, due to schedule conflict, end time has been pushed back to tuesday.. Please be aware!!!!! Keep those bids coming!!!!

Question: are the bulk of your DVD movies widescreen edition? I'm particularly curious about The Man in the Iron Mask, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and DreamCatcher?

Shawshank Redemption --> $1 Atlas_1914
40 Year old Virgin --> $1 Atlas_1914
Cinderella (Staring Brandy)* --> $1 Atlas_1914
Inception* --> $1 Atlas_1914

[quote name='Atlas_1914']Question: are the bulk of your DVD movies widescreen edition? I'm particularly curious about The Man in the Iron Mask, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and DreamCatcher?

Shawshank Redemption --> $1 Atlas_1914
40 Year old Virgin --> $1 Atlas_1914
Cinderella (Staring Brandy)* --> $1 Atlas_1914
Inception* --> $1 Atlas_1914[/QUOTE]

most are... if there are specific ones I can look.. I'm not going to go through all of them..

Genesis Games:
Contra: Hard Corps (Complete) - $8

DS: (all are complete)
Mario Party DS - $5

Boxed NES: (all games come with box, instructions)
Dragon Warrior -$11

SNES:
Super Mario Kart (Complete with box/instructions) - $11
Rockman and Bass (Import) - $6

[quote name='Atlas_1914']Question: are the bulk of your DVD movies widescreen edition? I'm particularly curious about The Man in the Iron Mask, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and DreamCatcher? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadyfozzie']most are... if there are specific ones I can look.. I'm not going to go through all of them..[/QUOTE]

yeah the ones on my list are:

The Man in the Iron Mask, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and DreamCatcher

question:

Gamestop System Switch Box
is something like this?
4x1_RCA_Svideo_Switch_AV_Selector.jpg

South Park Season 1 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 2 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 3 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 4 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 5 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 6 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 7 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 8 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 9 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 10 - $3 dv8mad
South Park Season 11 - $3 dv8mad

Dead Rising - $3
Konami Classics (Castlevania, Super Contra, Frogger)* - $4
Dave Attell “Hey, your mouth’s not pregnant” (Autographed) $1
Emperor's New Groove $1
The Rise and Fall of ECW $1
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder (WS-100) - $2

Devil may cry 5th anniversary collection 3 games(complete) - $2 NoRainNoRainbow (#148)

Heroes Season 2 – $3 NoRainNoRainbow (#148)
Heroes Season 3 - $3 NoRainNoRainbow (#148)

bread's done
Back