Fozzie's Lowball #2: The Return of the Muppet.TALLIES UP IN POST #2

Armored Core 2 - $1 Blabadon
Black- $2 Blabadon
castlevania lament of innocence $3 Blabadon
Man, no updates in the OP are killing me dude.

RC Pro-AM B - $1
Star Voyager - $2.50
Jeopardy 25th Anniversary Edition - $1
T&C Surf Design - $1
To The Earth - $1.50

Rollerball - $1.50

Megaman Anniversary Collection $4.50 Pookymeister
Bryce 5.5-$1.50 Pookymeister
Poser 5-$1.50 Pookymeister
McFarlane Matrix Figure: Neo (CIB) - $1.50 Pookymeister
McFarlane Matrix Figure: Trinity (CIB) - $1.50 Pookymeister
McFarlane Matrix Figure: Morpheus (CIB) - $1.50 Pookymeister
McFarlane Matrix Figure: Twin 1 (CIB) - $1.50 Pookymeister

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! daywaaaaaalllllllkkkkkkaaaaaaa!!!!!!

you suck :p good match.

and you win barney!

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Thanks to everyone that has bid... If anyone wants any of the DVD's that are not bid on, let me know!!![/QUOTE]
are they going to be free? ill take some :D

[quote name='therealdanhill']10 or 10:01, like u ain't gonna count bids after 10 right[/QUOTE]

the are no bids after 10 there are several at 10:00 and then Fozzy is the first to post at 10:01 to say the bidding is over...

[quote name='Zachbeast']Rollerball - $1.50[/QUOTE]

Gotta love these awesome 50 cent outbids in the last few minutes of the lowball. You can thank my job for being able to take advantage.

aight, I aint gonna shit up the thread any more, but that's fucked is all. if I'm here on the official time.gov site and it says ten, and bids come in after that and are still counted, when the rules say it ends at ten (not like how some people will have a soft ending time know what I mean?), it should end at ten. just my opinion I guess. thanks to everyone who bid anyways.

[quote name='Pookymeister']His rules said his "no more bids" post would declare the end, so that's the end.[/QUOTE]

yea, thats the brakes there dan. I would have loved for my bid to count, but it is afterall up to the one in charge to end it and if he wanted to wait a minute or so (or 10 in my case a couple weeks ago), thats that. I know I probably pissed a few folks off, but it is what it is!;)

[quote name='Blade']Gotta love these awesome 50 cent outbids in the last few minutes of the lowball. You can thank my job for being able to take advantage.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, your job.

bread's done
Back