Freaky weirdos at Gamestop

Chuplayer

CAGiversary!
I was so pissed off by my most recent Gamestop merchandise defect that I totally forgot about this weird shit I saw at Gamestop today. I swear to God, these two wackos came strolling into the store and wouldn't stop being amazingly weird.

One of them was so damn weird. I think he was trying to be a metalhead. He had long hair, and I think he was wearing black, but I didn't look at his shirt because he had the single most stare-inducing face I've ever seen. I thought it might have been structurally asymmetrical, but I don't know. It would be easy to call him mentally retarded, but I think that's not quite right. He had the weirdest blank expression in his eyes. As he talked, he had this weird sideways slack jaw. Not like a seizure or palsy slack. It was just off-center.

He also didn't talk quite like he was mentally retarded. He went on and on about how the DSi sucks and called it the DS Why as in Why would you buy it, and then he went on and on about that Cartoon Network cartoon Chowder. He was coherent, but at the most minimal.

I think the dude was high. I think he was tripping right there in the store standing right there next to me. The cashier didn't bat an eye, but I think he was just trying to ignore the guy. He wasn't answering this question about Chowder, and the weirdo started getting mildly agitated. I was trying not to stare, but he was like a horrible car crash with multiple fatalities. It's rude to look, but you just can't take your eyes away. I didn't know whether to be scared, grossed out, offended, or something else. I was dumbfounded, and his level of weirdness made me instantly numb.

I don't even remember what the other wacko he was with was like. He was annoying and stupid, but once I saw this drugged out weirdo, I couldn't do anything but count down the seconds until the cashier found my game and got me the hell away from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm being serious. I wish I had the presence of mind to get a look at his hands so I could see if he had any trade-ins. To, you know, get money to buy more drugs.

[quote name='Chuplayer']I'm being serious. I wish I had the presence of mind to get a look at his hands so I could see if he had any trade-ins. To, you know, get money to buy more drugs.[/QUOTE]

maybe hes a little slow? maybe he is on medication that is actually meant for him. why do you just call him weird and annoying and act like he is a drug addict? you don't know the man personally so why even bother posting something like this? there could be many reasons he is "weird". just my $.02

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']maybe hes a little slow? maybe he is on medication that is actually meant for him. why do you just call him weird and annoying and act like he is a drug addict? you don't know the man personally so why even bother posting something like this? there could be many reasons he is "weird". just my $.02[/QUOTE]

Except for all the insane people and drug addicts the upscale pawn shops attract.

[quote name='antlp89']I think we're all fucked up in some way or another. Some people have a way of showing it more than others.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ninja dog']but you play with dolls[/QUOTE]

^

Speaking of weirdos...[quote name='Chuplayer']No. In fact, I unzip my pants, keep my underwear on, and "play the flute." I don't whip it out and wrap my hand around it. I never liked doing that.

Then I let my underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chuplayer']Trust me. If you saw this guy, you'd be posting Yet Another CAG Gamestop Topic, too.[/QUOTE]

no i would not have. i worked the graveyard shift at a wal-mart super center in south carolina 10 pm - 7 am. trust me i saw my fair share of interesting things and people. never once did i post it online saying "hey guess what, this guy was weird!!"

and after seeing your dolls, i dont see where you get off calling other people "weird"

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like, my neighbor died yesterday, and I saw this dude today.

And this dude affected me more. He was like a zombie.

I think the OP is some weird pedophile who is a grown man who plays with perverted dolls, which in my defintion is much more than "weird", so i dont think you should get off judging anyone, high metal head > grown man who plays with dolls

[quote name='Cheapass24']I think the OP is some weird pedophile who is a grown man who plays with perverted dolls, which in my defintion is much more than "weird", so i dont think you should get off judging anyone, high metal head > grown man who plays with dolls[/QUOTE]

I have never even seen this person post on CAG before (if Im remembering correctly), so Im going off this post and the link that was posted in a response.

It is my opinion that the OP has a warped sense of humor and the way they (he or she?) present it is very well done.

Im going to call the original post a very entertaining read and leave it at that.

I think the dude was high. I think he was tripping right there in the store standing right there next to me. The cashier didn't bat an eye. Neither did I. I was trying not to stare, but he was like a horrible car crash with multiple fatalities. It's rude to look, but you just can't take your eyes away. I didn't know whether to be scared, grossed out, offended, or something else. I was dumbfounded, and his level of weirdness made me instantly numb.

This was a great paragraph. Who am I kidding though. The whole thing was great.

[quote name='Chuplayer'] It's rude to look, but you just can't take your eyes away. I didn't know whether to be scared, grossed out, offended, or something else. I was dumbfounded, and his level of weirdness made me instantly numb.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that is the EXACT thought that always go through my mind when I enter into one of your Doll blogs. I was just never able to translate it into words, thanks for doing it for me.

Really tho Chu, the only difference between you and that gamestop guy is that he showed his weirdness on the outside where as you keep yours on the inside ... and the inside of your room.

Since no1 else wants to, i'm taking the side of the OP. I have seen some CREEPY people at GameStop, and it's mean to be rude, but you can't help but look.

Besides, he plays with dolls, so what? At least he's
semi-
normal.

[quote name='supraazn']Really tho Chu, the only difference between you and that gamestop guy is that he showed his weirdness on the outside where as you keep yours on the inside ... and the inside of your room.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't exactly keep it inside when he urinates on himself or elegantly masturbates...

and woah that blog was messed up...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']He doesn't exactly keep it inside when he urinates on himself or elegantly masturbates...

and woah that blog was messed up...[/QUOTE]

But by inside I also mean that he does his weird acts privately out of other people's sight.

And hell EVERYONE, EVERYONE does weird shit especially in the comfort of their own privacy.
It just differs in degree. But I'm pretty sure playing dress up with anime female dolls and pissing on one self is got to be pretty high up there haha.

1596168518_53e41e2c8d.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']I think this may the first time the OP has ever seen anyone high.[/QUOTE]

I think so, too.

And I do weird things. I am not a weirdo, and most people aren't weirdos.

[quote name='the_punisher']Since no1 else wants to, i'm taking the side of the OP. I have seen some CREEPY people at GameStop, and it's mean to be rude, but you can't help but look.

Besides, he plays with dolls, so what? At least he's
semi-
normal.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='Chuplayer']I think so, too.

And I do weird things. I am not a weirdo, and most people aren't weirdos.[/QUOTE]

So wait, what makes you think that gamestop guy is any different. It might be that he does weird shit in stores but isn't a weirdo either.

If you do your weird shit by just existing, you're a weirdo. This guy was weird by just existing. He wasn't doing anything but existing as a weirdo.

That's a mighty bold claim coming from someone with your reputation Chu.
I mean really... labeling someone's entire existence.
I mean if you're going to do that make sure you don't have any skeleton's in your own closet.
And by skeleton I mean perversely dressed anime dolls of course.

[quote name='Scorch']I think this may the first time the OP has ever seen anyone high.[/QUOTE]

Personally I think the OP was having some kind of crack fantasy when he imagined this at Gamestop
with his dolls of course
. :lol:

bread's done
Back