fred meyer sale?

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
last time we were at freddie meyers getting groceries i saw a sign that said they were having a 'title wave' sale and that many music, dvd and games were 50% off. didnt have a chance to go back to the electronic section. anyone know what the sale was?

[quote name='eldergamer']last time we were at freddie meyers getting groceries i saw a sign that said they were having a 'title wave' sale and that many music, dvd and games were 50% off. didnt have a chance to go back to the electronic section. anyone know what the sale was?[/quote]

I'm not sure, although I've noticed a lot of Fred's sales are YMMV. You should say where you saw the deal and see if anybody else knows anything about it.

i saw this clearance sale at a portland, oregon and a bellingham, washington fred meyer. nothing incredible, but i did grab mechassualt 2 limited edition and true crime 2 special edition for $10 each. i figured the sale would be pretty ymmv and since it wasn't super-amazing i didn't bother making a list of all the games i saw. but off the top of my head i also remember seeing dead to rights 2 for $10 and need for speed most wanted: black edition for $40. if there's a fred meyer in your area it might be worth your while to go see what they have on clearance. hope that helps.

Was in a Freddy's in Salem today, saw a couple GBA Micro's on clearance, marked $80 with additional 20% off ($64 final cost)

Dont know if this would include all Fred Meyers, but I just scored at the one in Wasilla, AK.

20% off clearance, and they had a big rack of titles marked $1.97.
Even some of the clearance games that werent marked $1.97 were ringing up $1.97.

Got 2 Wavebirds for $8 each, and Capcom Classics Collection for $1.50.

I was going to try a couple of the other Freddies in the area, I'll post again if I have any luck.

Man, I was just at Fred Meyers an hour ago, but there for groceries so didn't know to look at this sale. I don't usually bother as most of the time the games on sale there tend to be random. I'll have to check this out next time I'm around. The one near me still has copies of Point Blank 3 for PS, but I think the clearance price was still like over $30- :p

bread's done
Back