FREE " 1 " month of Amazon Prime ( only works for some )

Amazon again is offering Free 3-month Amazon Prime Trial. With Prime membership you can get free 2-day shipping on eligible items sold by amazon.com, which usually requires $25 or more for free 3-5 day shipping.
Click here : http://www.amazon.com/dp/0679405429/ref=nosim/?linkCode=as1&tag=d000001-20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
In the right column, click on the red button: "Add to cart with Free 2-day shipping". If you don't see it, make sure you are not logged in, you can log out first and go to the 1st step again
Proceed to checkout
At the confirmation page before submitting order, you would see that you are now a Prime Trial Member
Now you don't need to purchase it. Just go back to amazon.com homepage, click on Your account on the top, and manage your Prime Membership, cancel Auto Upgrade after trial feature, otherwise you will be charged $79 after trial for one year membership
01/30/2010

It does NOT work for me because I was already in a 3 month trial :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My prime just ended today, I'll give this a try but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks

EDIT- *sigh* didnt work, damn I already really miss my prime.

April 22, 2008 - April 30, 2010 ?!!!!!!!???!!!

it will work OP :) You just need to make and create "somebody". Let "somebody" invite your main account. Destroy that "somebody" when you are done. Don't forget to turn off auto upgrade :)

If you don't get what I say, then forget and disregard it :)

[quote name='Brother Daz']My prime just ended today, I'll give this a try but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks

EDIT- *sigh* didnt work, damn I already really miss my prime.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me to , I heard CheapyD bans accounts that shares Amazon prime . Otherwise I would find a group to do it with but definately not worth a Ban :(

Cool, thanks worked for me.

update: was only offered a 1 month trial, but still better than nothing.

fuck-ing a BS! this prompted me to check my last 3 month trial which I thought was expired or expired by the end of this month, well it auto-renewed!! I specifically disabled that. First it tried to charge a card with insufficient funds, then charged another! shady, I'm calling them now..

then signing up for this ;) :lol:

[quote name='Brother Daz']My prime just ended today, I'll give this a try but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks

EDIT- *sigh* didnt work, damn I already really miss my prime.[/QUOTE]

I do too, just not 79 dollars worth of it.

Click the button below to start your 1-month Free Trial - you won't be charged now. If you want to continue after your Free Trial, do nothing. Your membership will automatically continue and we'll

seems its a one month Not a 3 month

I just went to order something today and it told me my Prime expire and gave me a trial for one-month. I did what you said above on my other Amazon account and also only got one-month offer.

"Our records indicate that you have previously been a paid or trial member of Amazon Prime. Free trials are currently available to new members only, but you may sign up at our regular rate of $79/year to enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping."

Yeah, I don't think so amazon.

Was in a group until CAG disallowed it, kind of regret not renewing with them when it was up.... My Prime 3mo trial is going to end in 3 weeks, need another subscription! :'(

"Start your Free Trial Click the button below to start your 1-month Free Trial - you won't be charged now."
Only offering 1 month, not 3?

My 3 month trial expired today. I just renewed because Prime is worth 80 dollars to me. Good luck to those trying to get in on the free trial.

I'm not sure why people are rating this thread 1 star. Are people upset they can't get an unlimited number of free trials?

My free trial ended a couple weeks ago, but free shipping has been surprisingly fast. I placed 2 separate orders last Friday and they both arrived today.

[quote name='spraypaintnink']How do you share an account? Just curious to how that works.[/QUOTE]

you invite them to your prime account. you can have up to 4 people on the same prime membership. theyre supposed to be family as it lists relation: child/father/mother/ etc...

[quote name='bajingo']you invite them to your prime account. you can have up to 4 people on the same prime membership. theyre supposed to be family as it lists relation: child/father/mother/ etc...[/QUOTE]

I think they have to be under the same address.

[quote name='dino88']I think they have to be under the same address.[/QUOTE]

you are wrong. :D

and i dont think there is much risk involved. all the other people will know is your email and birthdate (month and day). they cant log into your account or extend the prime membership, is there some hidden risk im not thinking of?

I give up. I can never get this to work. I go through all the steps, get to the finalize your order page and I don't see anything about free prime.

[quote name='bajingo']you invite them to your prime account. you can have up to 4 people on the same prime membership. theyre supposed to be family as it lists relation: child/father/mother/ etc...[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. That'd be a good idea to do with a friend.

Not seeing the button for the trial...although I think this is the way I got the 3 month trial. Mine also ended today.

I had to sign out first, add the book, sign in, and confirm my credit card information. Once I got to the "order summary" screen, I closed the window, went back to Amazon's Prime management screen, and turned off the renewal.

Didn't work for me, but I just created a second amazon account to get the free month of prime.

Also I pre-ordered mario galaxy 2 and metroid on my main account last week so I could get the free 2 day shipping even after the trial expires.

Yeah I ordered games for pretty much every month until the end of the year before my trial expired so I could get the 2 day shipping on all of them.

My free 3 month free trial automatically renewed as well...even though I specifically made sure to check that it wouldn't renew itself. Luckily I had no orders going on and was able to cancel my prime and get a full refund. The charge is pending in my bank right now, but as soon as it clears, it'll take an additional 2-3 business days to refund my money. As soon as this is all cleared up, I'll try this again. Thanks.

[quote name='Vortextk']Now you guys have me spooked about my prime renewing. Guess we'll see sometime after midnight.[/QUOTE]

I've had 3 different prime trials and never once did it renew after I chose to not auto-renew.

[quote name='dino88']I've had 3 different prime trials and never once did it renew after I chose to not auto-renew.[/QUOTE]

Same, this will be my third trial and I double checked to make sure it was set correctly ;) Still going to be a fun wait.

mine's not due to finish until the 28th, but I just checked and saw that it's set to automatically renew, even though I opted out of it.

if anyone wants to go in on an account, PM me.

My 3 month trial I gained back in January from doing the steps in the OP literally expired today a few hours ago.
Upon seeing this thread again, for the heck of it, I tried it to see if I could get another trial for free, and voila!
It let me sign up for a free one month trial.

I had to go and check My Account and it is set to not automatically renew on today, March 30, 2010.

I knew it was coming to an end and I opted not to auto-renew a few weeks ago. I've got my eye on my bank charges as well just to be sure.

3 month trial ended Mar 29 and turning of auto-renew worked correctly. Tried doing this trial but it wouldn't let me, said I had already gone through a prime trial. Oh well, I'll miss you prime...

bread's done
Back