Free $10.00 via Serve - PrePaid Gift Card - NOT a Referral

Tony Stark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Serve (subsidiary of American Express)
If you sign up at Serve.com for an account they will credit you $10.00 and send you a debit prepaid card to your address with in 7 days
Serve is very much like PayPal or Clover

Note: it requires your Name, Address, and Last 4 of your SSN for the account to work, but it is legit as it is owned by American Express, so no worry for identity to be stolen, but some people are anal so I provide the warning, I got mine in the mail already

Well as long as you dont have to tie an actual bank account to it, then I dont see the problem. And if you can cancel it after recieving the card then all the better.

yes, except the card is linked to the "paypal-type account" so get the card, SPEND the $10.00 THEN cancel

dont cancel the account online before you spend the $10.00 lol

I'll just wait til I recieve my $300 prepaid debit card from Verizon so I can use the serve credit with it. Planning to use it for a amazon purchase.

I originally posted this a couple of months ago and I can vouch for this completely. They used to have a Money Mover game(I now think this is no longer around) that would increase your initial sign up gift to $20, then you could do the Money Mover for up to 4 sub accounts for an additional $40, and after that if you follow them @Serve they always put on contests for $25 which myself and many other CAGs won.

All in All I made $85 for absolutely nothing from Serve with very minimal effort and if you just request their debit card you never have to tie it to a bank account and still collect the cash, I withdrew most of mine from an ATM. I left 2 bucks on the card and now I just use the card to sign up for free trials and such.

Read through the OP here for more testimonials:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310996&page=8

so they send a physical card? Are there any kind of fees for it or anything, or is it just like a prepaid card u can get from stores or whatever, but u can reload it? I dotn wanna be tricked into any kind of fees or something

[quote name='aeroforce325']Well as long as you dont have to tie an actual bank account to it, then I dont see the problem. And if you can cancel it after recieving the card then all the better.[/QUOTE]

You don't I personally got a check sent to me for $20. Need to start checking out the other ways again forgot about them with all the other sites I do.

When I got my card, I used it to cash it out for Amazon credit

You can get an extra $25 if you participate in their weekly twitter giveaway. You can only win once and I got it in my first try, so you'll eventually earn it if you enter every friday

[quote name='Wario64']When I got my card, I used it to cash it out for Amazon credit

You can get an extra $25 if you participate in their weekly twitter giveaway. You can only win once and I got it in my first try, so you'll eventually earn it if you enter every friday[/QUOTE]

where is the Amazon option?

or you mean you used the card to buy $10 amazon credit?

[quote name='Tony Stark']where is the Amazon option?

or you mean you used the card to buy $10 amazon credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Made an account and nothing. How do I sign up for the $10?[/QUOTE]

did you type in your real last 4 digits of SSN?

i had a friend that didnt, and they made him have to confirm his identity with bank records lol

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I did everthing and thats it. I got no.confirmation for 10 dollar. No money in my balance either[/QUOTE]

o.o and i was just about to sign up for this..

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Cant believe I went through with this shit. Went aganist my better judgement and got jack shit.[/QUOTE]

better judgement?

you act like you got scammed or something, yeah it must not have credited, but a lot worse can happen on half the stuff thats posted in the referral section

Im not sayimg its a scam, im very impatient espically if im going to give out personal info. I like to see results fairly quickly. Congrats on those who cashed in on this

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Im not sayimg its a scam, im very impatient espically if im going to give out personal info. I like to see results fairly quickly. Congrats on those who cashed in on this[/QUOTE]

Just contact serve and tell them you did get the 10 dollar sign up bonus.

[quote name='mokmoof']So just to be clear: would I get another $10 for setting up a subaccount for my wife?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe so, that only worked with the MoneyMover game that is now defunct. You could always setup another account in her name though, in theory anyways.

And to the guy that says he didn't get credit, I would contact their 800 number and they will fix it.

[quote name='iKnowledge']I don't believe so, that only worked with the MoneyMover game that is now defunct. You could always setup another account in her name though, in theory anyways.

And to the guy that says he didn't get credit, I would contact their 800 number and they will fix it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. I actually had to call in to get my $10, but once I did, they applied it to the account, no problem. I'm assuming I'll need to wait for the full card number (and thus the physical card) to use my $10. But hey, free money!

[quote name='mokmoof']Thanks for the info. I actually had to call in to get my $10, but once I did, they applied it to the account, no problem. I'm assuming I'll need to wait for the full card number (and thus the physical card) to use my $10. But hey, free money![/QUOTE]
yep and like I said earlier you can actually just withdraw it from an ATM if you want cash

n order to continue processing your application, we need verification of the following information:

· Social Security Number

· Mailing Address

fuck that shit.

Got my card today and actually signed up by linking my bank account. I may use this as an alternative to PayPal. I'm assuming yes since you can use this on virtually anything that credit/debit cards accept, but can you use this on things like Redbox?

I got my card today, i know I'm a bit late to this party... activated it but am still not linking it to my bank account for now. I may link it to my clover account, which also gave away like $6 to start (and can be transfered to amazon credit and 5$ / referral and needs a card linked beyond that free initial $6)

Just a heads up: phone support mentioned after June they will start charging a %age fee to load the card (from what I could understand).

[quote name='dyeknom']I got my card today, i know I'm a bit late to this party... activated it but am still not linking it to my bank account for now. I may link it to my clover account, which also gave away like $6 to start (and can be transfered to amazon credit and 5$ / referral and needs a card linked beyond that free initial $6)

Just a heads up: phone support mentioned after June they will start charging a %age fee to load the card (from what I could understand).[/QUOTE]

After June, the only fees come from withdrawing at ATMs and loading the card, but ONLY if you load it from a credit card. Loading from anything else will remain free.

[quote name='MattNortnic']Signed up and received the $10 instantly. Do I have to do anything afterwards to receive my card in the mail?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so they should just send it to the address you provided.

I signed up awhile ago and didn't receive any money in account or a card. I received an email saying they need documents with my social security number and mailing address though. I don't care enough about this to do anything about it.

Cool thanks OP! I've been wanting to ditch Paypal for quite awhile now. Going to try this service and see how it fares up.

By the way, should I have received the $10 instantly? I just confirmed my e-mail address and didn't get $10 credited to my account.

Worked for me just fine. BTW: If anyone wants to trade their serve cash for Painkiller: Complete on Steam ($5) or PSN credit straight up, PM me.

bread's done
Back