FREE $10 AMEX Gift Card!

This offer applies to Small Business Cardmembers who provide their e-mail address to American Express between 8/31/2005 and 10/31/2005, in response to this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card.

So, um, can most of us not get the card then?

[quote name='Zmonkay']This offer applies to Small Business Cardmembers who provide their e-mail address to American Express between 8/31/2005 and 10/31/2005, in response to this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card.

So, um, can most of us not get the card then?[/QUOTE]

Evereyone did last year:bouncy:

[quote name='Zmonkay']This offer applies to Small Business Cardmembers who provide their e-mail address to American Express between 8/31/2005 and 10/31/2005, in response to this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card.

beat me to it , lol ...same question :whistle2:k

How come I keep putting in the scrambled letters like they say to and it says im putting them in wrong? i tried using caps and even without...

[quote name='brainstorm']How come I keep putting in the scrambled letters like they say to and it says im putting them in wrong? i tried using caps and even without...[/QUOTE]

Had same problem, but using all lowercase worked.

[quote name='brainstorm']How come I keep putting in the scrambled letters like they say to and it says im putting them in wrong? i tried using caps and even without...[/QUOTE]
Same problem here.

[quote name='Strell']Had same problem, but using all lowercase worked.[/QUOTE]Nice. I saw your post and decided to try a few more times. It finally worked on all lowercase (I had tried that several times before, though). My guess is that some of the letters are supposed to be lowercase or uppercase, and I finally hit an all lowercase one.

I just kept typing in the codes until it finally accepted one. The one that went through was all letters. Maybe the ones with #'s in them are giving the problem..... I dunno

This is gunna sound crazy and retarted, but I tried doing it through IE instead of Firefox, and it worked...I guess Amex's site doesn't fully support Firefox

Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='brainstorm']This is gunna sound crazy and retarted, but I tried doing it through IE instead of Firefox, and it worked...I guess Amex's site doesn't fully support Firefox[/QUOTE]

I used IE but had to enter it about five times before it went through.

Thanks OP! Got in on this again. I had to resubmit until I got all letters in that code. The ones with numbers wouldn't work.

The stuff they showed in the demo looked pretty handy. I'd use it if I had a small business and AmEx.

Finally, holy crap, that took so many tries. Well, for about 10 mins of work, I got 10 dollars, which is more than I get actually working for an hour.

Edit: Scratch that, took me nearly 20 mins.

Did anyone else read this? So you're only legit if you 1) have a small business card and 2) have given them your email address?

Ps: I got the number/letters on my first try. I'm also using firefox, dunno.

bread's done
Back