FREE $10 AMEX Gift Card!

Worked Like A Charm First Try.Mine had numbers to.Just had to decipher them.Woohoo 10 bucks for nothin.I love this life.
Thanks OP.
Dillon

[quote name='lionheart4life']Thanks a lot. Would be great if this actually comes![/QUOTE]

Yes a free 10 bucks would be nice. I could use it to get a 360 game and it would only be $50.

[quote name='Prepster']Woot, thanks OP, worked fine for me, can't wait!! In 6-8 weeks I will be $10 richer woot![/QUOTE]

6-8 weeks after October 31st.

Is this one per a family or something? I didn't see that on the site so I hope it is not.

edit: NM:

Special Offer is open to current American Express® Small Business Card Members who received the offer postcard from American Express on August 31, 2005 or later. Participants must be eighteen (18) years old or older, a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), and must have a valid email address. Limit of one (1) $10 American Express branded reward card per natural person, per email address, per physical address. Special Offer ends 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time October 31, 2005. American Express branded reward cards will be delivered by mail 6-8 weeks from the Special Offer end date. Terms and conditions apply on voucher Sponsor: American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.

I wish there was a place to report all you people who dont have an AmEx Small Business card who are doing this. Hopefully they check to make sure you do have an account before sending them out.

[quote name='musha666']I wish there was a place to report all you people who dont have an AmEx Small Business card who are doing this. Hopefully they check to make sure you do have an account before sending them out.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a place to report jerks.

[quote name='musha666']I wish there was a place to report all you people who dont have an AmEx Small Business card who are doing this. Hopefully they check to make sure you do have an account before sending them out.[/QUOTE]

A good program would indeed have a check in place; however, it doesnt because I dont and got a card and used it already.

So bitter... I agree that they would screen if they knew what was good for em... but w/e... i'm sure you signed up for it too...

It's been just a little over 6 weeks since 10/31, so we are in the realm of receiving our GC's. Anyone got theirs yet?

What type of envelope do they come in? I want to make sure that I do not throw it away thinking it is a credit card offer or something.

bread's done
Back