FREE $10 AMEX Gift Card!

[quote name='Dingleberry']got mine as well...what happens if you spend mroe than the $10?

what are you guys going to buy with yours?[/QUOTE]

awesome, got mine today, that means castlevania curse of darkness here i come.

[quote name='trunks982']got mines

If i use it at Bestbuy, they gonna ask me if its a credit or a debit. what should i say?[/QUOTE]

I think you should say credit. Debit requires a PIN, which I don't think an AMEX card would come with. I have another AMEX card like this (points) and that's what it says to do in the insert it came with.

Oh, and I didn't get mine (yet).

[quote name='rodeojones903']Got mine in today. :D[/QUOTE]

How long ago did you do this thing?

I still didn't receive shit.

I got my card today but it has a problem. The last name on the card is correct (my last name) but the first name is "Dominic." Dominic is not even close to being my first name and I know that I did not make a mistake typing in my name...Will I be able to use this card or will I have to show ID?

WOO got mine today too. :)

[quote name='ananag112']I got my card today but it has a problem. The last name on the card is correct (my last name) but the first name is "Dominic." Dominic is not even close to being my first name and I know that I did not make a mistake typing in my name...Will I be able to use this card or will I have to show ID?[/QUOTE]

Maybe use it online, at a place you know doesn't check ID for cards.

[quote name='ananag112']I got my card today but it has a problem. The last name on the card is correct (my last name) but the first name is "Dominic." Dominic is not even close to being my first name and I know that I did not make a mistake typing in my name...Will I be able to use this card or will I have to show ID?[/QUOTE]

I send a card to my friend and his father and they both got the wrong first names on the one sent to them.

I got mine today too, and they got my name right. :) Thanks OP! I completely forgot about filling out the survey until this showed up.

Used this at Best Buy along with the 10% off coupon I got in the mail for this weekend, and picked up some DVDs I wanted. w00t!

Aaron

[quote name='schnuth']I got mine today too, and they got my name right. :) Thanks OP! I completely forgot about filling out the survey until this showed up.

Aaron[/QUOTE]

Same with me. Came in the mail today and I completely forgot about watching that demo.

I'm happy, free $10 works for me.

Got it too.
It says it cant be used like a credit card, but then one of the step for using it says to select credit instead of debit...it should work at anyplace that accept AMEX right?

They sent mine to "Kurtis". My name is Josh :lol:. If I use this online for an item over $10, will there be a problem? Since I have to use it as credit and then use another credit to finish payment.

I got mine today - but with the wrong name - I'm now Brooke... oh well... I called and they are going to call me back about sending one with the right name.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I got mine today - but with the wrong name - I'm now Brooke... oh well... I called and they are going to call me back about sending one with the right name.[/QUOTE]

All you did was call? No other info needed?

bread's done
Back