Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

I think I sent in 8 total around the second or third week of May. Four sets each of receipts or UPCs. I received my first code today (in NV).

[quote name='TooPoor']So you guys really bought that much juice?[/QUOTE]

I have a family who drinks too much soda. Can't vouch for the rest of these cats!

Considering people have admitted to double submissions, one sub for receipts and one sub for upc for the same purchase transaction, I can see why things are slow and/or out of their "limited quantities" or if they are now verifying addresses for multiple submissions (did not see anything stating one offer per household nor does it state one offer per envelope). I just realized my wife bought 3 of the 64 oz passion fruit juice bottles. If only she bought a 4th. I asked if there was a promo pad/stand in the store (she did not see any). Unless I can go buy a 4th and submit in time, the backup is to save the UPCs for the next promo . I also like to think about it as getting a nice bonus for buying juice that was already going to get consumed. The juice is good, even watered down 70/30 so that it is not so sweet.

I just got two cards in the mail today each in separate envelopes, they came just in time too I just got my new PS3 from AWD. I'm going to buy a 3-month sub to PS+ and download some of those free games they added last week

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I just got two cards in the mail today each in separate envelopes, they came just in time too I just got my new PS3 from AWD. I'm going to buy a 3-month sub to PS+ and download some of those free games they added last week[/QUOTE]

just a "heads up" You can only play the ps+ games if you are a current subscriber. When the 3 months are up, you won't be able to play them anymore.

Ok wow, I got an unexpected reward!

I sent in: 1 envelope with 1 form and the required 4 UPC. No extras I didn't want to risk anything.

I received: 1 envelope with a $10 PSN voucher as expected. But then a 2nd envelope came with 4 $10 PSN vouchers! $50 sweet :)

Either I got lucky or it was because the UPC's I sent in were each from 64oz bottles, which are like $4 each.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ok wow, I got an unexpected reward!

I sent in: 1 envelope with 1 form and the required 4 UPC. No extras I didn't want to risk anything.

I received: 1 envelope with a $10 PSN voucher as expected. But then a 2nd envelope came with 4 $10 PSN vouchers! $50 sweet :)

Either I got lucky or it was because the UPC's I sent in were each from 64oz bottles, which are like $4 each.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone made a mistake filling out the envelopes. I sent in the 64 oz labels too and only got one card per form. Since these are hand-written it looks like it'd be easy for the people to get confused, especially if they've been inundated with labels as it looks like may have happened.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ok wow, I got an unexpected reward!

Either I got lucky or it was because the UPC's I sent in were each from 64oz bottles, which are like $4 each.[/QUOTE]

If you're looking to sell one for some paypal, let me know. Otherwise, nice get.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']

Mine were from the 64 ounce bottles, too, and I just got the 2 I sent for (unless I get a surprise in the mail later in the week). Probably an error of some sort.

Sent in 4 separate envelopes, got 3 certs today in one envelope. Sure makes me wish I sent in more. Maybe it's not too late? The juice isn't bad, either.

Belgarath the Ancient One

Sent in 3 seperate envelopes with 4 upc each (small 99cent bottles) and received one card last Friday. Should get two more soon.

[quote name='inkcil']Sent in 3 seperate envelopes with 4 upc each (small 99cent bottles) and received one card last Friday. Should get two more soon.[/QUOTE]

forgot to mention im in los angeles.

Got three more in one envelope today in NV. I'm up to 4 cards out of 8 submissions. Thanks for posting the deal LazyTriangle!

Got mine yesterday. Just for reference, I sent UPCs out in early May. So that 4-6 weeks is still accurate.

Does anyone know where to find those 99cent Langer's bottles in NJ area?

[quote name='TheHelix']Any So Cal peeps get any of their stuff yet?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet, I sent mine in the first week of May. I did not send any receipts only UPCs. I really want to buy more juice, but I am waiting until I actually receive some PSN cards from the first batch I sent in.

I sent my first batch 5/12 (one receipt, one UPC), so far nothing. I sent another batch a week later with the same addresses but different names (family members) and got those today.

I'm near Los Angeles too.

Dumb question. What are the odds that their "supplies" are not gone yet? Would I be able to get in on this still?

Thanks for the help.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Dumb question. What are the odds that their "supplies" are not gone yet? Would I be able to get in on this still?

Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

well the mail in form is still up on their web page, they usually take them down when the promo is over or when they're supply runs out, it wouldn't hurt to try

[quote name='TheHelix']Any So Cal peeps get any of their stuff yet?[/QUOTE]

I've received 12 and I'm in Menifee (Riverside County). Just sent in for 7 more.

[quote name='Matt Young']I've received 12 and I'm in Menifee (Riverside County). Just sent in for 7 more.[/QUOTE]

When did you mail them in?

EDIT: Got 2 in the mail yesterday! Still waiting on others, but it's time to send more in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Matt Young']I've received 12 and I'm in Menifee (Riverside County). Just sent in for 7 more.[/QUOTE]

dang, you even bother having them send to different addresses or all sent to one address?

[quote name='narec']dang, you even bother having them send to different addresses or all sent to one address?[/QUOTE]

All same name and address.

[quote name='Matt Young']All same name and address.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I've sent off for 15 and have received 10 so far. Nowhere does it state "one per person" or "one per household" and I've never had problems with multiple requests during previous promotions, so I didn't worry about taking such precautions. Besides, the worst they would do is just give you credit for something else or send your stuff back. The folks at Langer Juice are super cool in my book.

[quote name='HydroX']Finally got my one today. Matt Young = Heel.[/QUOTE]

*likes*

I sent in 3 receipts (all separately) and the rest were UPCs.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Same here. I've sent off for 15 and have received 10 so far. Nowhere does it state "one per person" or "one per household" and I've never had problems with multiple requests during previous promotions, so I didn't worry about taking such precautions. Besides, the worst they would do is just give you credit for something else or send your stuff back. The folks at Langer Juice are super cool in my book.[/QUOTE]

wow good to know, now i won't bother making up names and using diff addresses. yay for langers juice. buying more on the way home even though i have an envelope full of upc's and receipts already. summer time = heavy juice drinking time for the family anyways.

[quote name='narec']summer time = heavy juice drinking time for the family anyways.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what I love about these promotions is that we already drink the juice anyway. I mean, we technically only tried it because of a promotion (and it was free for us), but we ended up really liking it. And it's the cheapest brand at most of the stores around here. We also don't get charged CRV, although I guess that doesn't matter since I would eventually get the refund anyway.

bread's done
Back