Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

I got 3 more cards today plus the 2 I received last week that makes it 5/5 from the initial set I sent at the start of the promo, I sent for 10 more earlier this week I hope get them too

Nice. Finally received the last of my original 8 submissions. I'm sending in another 8 forms on Monday. This promotion is totally awesome.

got 4 cards. 4 envelopes. all sent same day but 3 on monday 1 on friday. my mailman is an idiot tho and probly gave to my neighbors and they probly just put in their mailbox rather than give it to us. creepy suburbia people ;)
glad i was a jerk and doubled on receipts/upcs...

i sent in 4upcs and 1 reciept in 1 envelope and recieved 1 psn card. did any of you split them and send it 1 reciept and recieve a psn card? basically did any of you cheat Langers this way and recieve 2 psn cards for 4 langers juices you bought by splitting the upcs and reciept in 2 separate forms and envelopes? can anyone confirm if this trick works??

[quote name='Flying Frog']i sent in 4upcs and 1 reciept in 1 envelope and recieved 1 psn card. did any of you split them and send it 1 reciept and recieve a psn card? basically did any of you cheat Langers this way and recieve 2 psn cards for 4 langers juices you bought by splitting the upcs and reciept in 2 separate forms and envelopes? can anyone confirm if this trick works??[/QUOTE]

yes this has been proven many times, you can send the receipt and upc codes separately for two cards, CAGs do it all the time on these Langers promos

Still waiting for my cards for the first 12 UPCs I sent in... what was the turnaround time for you guys who have received the cards already? I mailed mine back in like the second week of May.

Got mine while I was on vacation.

Wish I had bought a lot more juice.

Downloaded Pinball game for Vita....meh.

I dropped two in the mail last night. One with UPCs and one with a receipt. I wish the smaller bottles were easier to find in the Dallas area. I also wish that the White Grape juice didn't taste like I was drinking it out of an anus.

[quote name='Matt Young']Got 9 more today for a total of 21.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Any more on the way?

Picked up some more juice today, gonna drop 4 more envelopes in the mail tomorrow morning. That should make it an even 20 cards. That might be enough to satisfy my PSN needs for a while. Then again who knows? I might feel the call when cards are delivered again. ;)

[quote name='Flying Frog']i sent in 4upcs and 1 reciept in 1 envelope and recieved 1 psn card. did any of you split them and send it 1 reciept and recieve a psn card? basically did any of you cheat Langers this way and recieve 2 psn cards for 4 langers juices you bought by splitting the upcs and reciept in 2 separate forms and envelopes? can anyone confirm if this trick works??[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what most of us did. You just missed out on an extra $10.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yeah, that's what most of us did. You just missed out on an extra $10.[/QUOTE]

i thought it was like in a rebate where the receipt is necessary. i thought i wouldnt even get 1 psn card.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']For those that drink juice this is a sweet deal.. pun intended... you get the juice and the card. Langers is nationwide but not always easily available. I will see if I can find some maybe at big lots or walmart.[/QUOTE]

This shit is definitely not nationwide.

^^^You guys can email the company and ask where their juice is sold in your area.

Did anyone send in the 6 oz (maybe 8 oz) size and get their cards? I'm thinking about buying some more, but I haven't gotten my cards yet.

guess my 1st two cards are lost because i just send another one few days ago and that one arrived today

[quote name='slowdive21']Did anyone send in the 6 oz (maybe 8 oz) size and get their cards? I'm thinking about buying some more, but I haven't gotten my cards yet.[/QUOTE]
You mean the tiny bottles of frozen concentrate? I used a few of those and didn't have any issues.

[quote name='rpg']guess my 1st two cards are lost because i just send another one few days ago and that one arrived today[/QUOTE]
It takes more than just a few days for these cards. Turnaround time for this promotion is a couple of weeks on average, so that card is probably one of the first two that you've been waiting for. With any luck, another one should show up in the next day or two. The third one you just sent off for probably won't arrive until early July.

[quote name='ZombieToast']You mean the tiny bottles of frozen concentrate? I used a few of those and didn't have any issues.

It takes more than just a few days for these cards. Turnaround time for this promotion is a few weeks on average, so that card is probably one of the first two that you've been waiting for. With any luck, another one should show up in the next day or two. The third one you just sent off for probably won't arrive until early July.[/QUOTE]
no because i send this one in a different name

I have two of the Gamestop coupons for $10 off a used game $19.99 and up I'd like to trade for two of these cards if anyone is interested. Coupons expire on the 24th. Thanks.

[quote name='rpg']no because i send this one in a different name[/QUOTE]
Ah, well, then that's just odd. That's certainly a very quick turnaround. Hopefully your old ones will eventually show up; it's possible they got stuck under a pile of requests.

[quote name='Foxconn Worker']is it a good idea to get these on amazon? has anyone gotten cards doing this? does walgreens include a cvs or is that riteaids?[/QUOTE]

Walgreens and cvs are competitors.

Picked up 20 32-oz. bottles at a ghetto-like 99 cent store here in soCal. Unfortunately the receipts are useless since they only show prices and not items, so mileage can vary.

[quote name='thunder2']Nice! Any more on the way?

Picked up some more juice today, gonna drop 4 more envelopes in the mail tomorrow morning. That should make it an even 20 cards. That might be enough to satisfy my PSN needs for a while. Then again who knows? I might feel the call when cards are delivered again. ;)[/QUOTE]

Not yet. I do have enough UPCs and receipts for probably 6 more cards. I haven't kept all 21 I've received, anyway. Traded $100 worth for an equal amount of MS points, and I gave some away to friends.

i finally received all 12 of mine i sent for. almost finished with the juice i suppose i could buy more. are they still doing the promotion?

received 2 more this week for a total of 3. Bought 12 $.99 cent store 16oz bottles. Juice is too much sugar/calories for me...otherwise I might go back for more.

got 8 more psn cards today out of the 10 I sent out for last week, much faster turn around this time. I got 3 in one envelope and 5 in another, this brings my total to 13 so far. I have lots of upc codes left, I will send for 10 more cards before the promo runs out

[quote name='slowdive21']
Did anyone send in the 6 oz (maybe 8 oz) size and get their cards? I'm thinking about buying some more, but I haven't gotten my cards yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZombieToast']You mean the tiny bottles of frozen concentrate? I used a few of those and didn't have any issues.
[/QUOTE]

I mean the really small juice bottles that are shelf stable, but no worries...I already got my 2 cards today! (same envelope) Time to buy some more 59 cent bottles! :D

Man some of you guys made out like bandits. I wish now I'd sent in more but was afraid of it looking suspicious sending in too many, so I just did the three. I moved this week and now cannot find the Langers I want anywhere.

[quote name='WeridShapeHead']Is it one per household?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

nope there is no limit on this promo, you can order as many cards as you want

bread's done
Back