Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='WeridShapeHead']Also one more question. Sorry.
Do I have to have every 4 labels in a different envelope?

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
dont send it together

one envelope with 4labels with form
second envelope repeat ^

[quote name='rpg']dont send it together

one envelope with 4labels with form
second envelope repeat ^[/QUOTE]

Read rpg's post. Look at rpg's signature. Repeat that second part a lot. :D

hey, just had a thought... did you guys check off that you wanted to receive info/promotions on that form? i didn't, and i kinda wonder if that is why i haven't received mine yet. .. also, anyone try sending in one receipt for a 12 pack case to get a card? did it work?

[quote name='CaffeineGenius']hey, just had a thought... did you guys check off that you wanted to receive info/promotions on that form? i didn't, and i kinda wonder if that is why i haven't received mine yet. .. also, anyone try sending in one receipt for a 12 pack case to get a card? did it work?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I never check off those things. And I got mine around the same time as others.

I sent in two envelopes about a week after this thread was made. Both envelopes had UPCs but I only received one PSN card. About 2 weeks have passed since I recieved my first PSN card and there is no sign of the second card :(

hey, finally got my codes in the mail yesterday! i got the 3 i mailed in back in mid-may, and the 3 i mailed in 2 weeks ago, all in one envelope... and it looks like i didn't get a code for the one receipt i mailed in for buying a 12 pack of juice. not surprised on that one, but i had to try :)

Good to see the promo is still on their site. I got the 8 cards I sent in for 7 days ago, they came in one envelope.

Got 2 cards today. I sent in 2 envelopes, one with upcs one with the receipt. Same address. I sent them in about a week after I saw this thread. Thanks OP

[quote name='popular penguin']I sent in two envelopes about a week after this thread was made. Both envelopes had UPCs but I only received one PSN card. About 2 weeks have passed since I recieved my first PSN card and there is no sign of the second card :([/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I sent off 3 envelopes the day the thread was posted and about 1.5-2 weeks ago I received 2 cards and I'm still waiting on the third. If I don't get the third it's no big deal, it's likely it was lost in the mail.

Quick turn around for me. Sent in 3 envelopes on Monday. Got one envelope with 3 cards in it today. They are only about 30 miles away from where I live though. Hoping to send in a few more. 99c cranberry juice x 4 = $10 x 2 PSN cards. I should have gotten on this a lot earlier.

Weird. 2 weeks INTO their offer and I still didnt get my 1. But then 2 weeks AGO, I sent in 2 new ones and actually got them. The newer set beat the old set?!

[quote name='Pounce!']Weird. 2 weeks INTO their offer and I still didnt get my 1. But then 2 weeks AGO, I sent in 2 new ones and actually got them. The newer set beat the old set?![/QUOTE]
Well, if all of the entries are put into a stack, someone might be going from top to bottom.

Got three in the mail yesterday. Whoever is handling it decided to put all three in one envelope even though I sent two in my name and a third in my nephew's name. Put five more in the mail today.

God. I keep seeing this thread and thinking i need to do it, but I keep telling myself that they've been handing these things out for so long it can't keep going. But it keeps going! I know as soon as I send one it will be the end of the deal.

Just go for it. Langer promotions usually last quite a while, even when rather popular. And if you end up missing out on the PSN cards, then they'll usually do something to make it up to you. I mean, the worst case scenario here is that you're left with a few bottles of juice.

And 44 cents of postage and the cost of the envelop...I went safe and sent one, got one. Congrats to all who got multiple. The juice was too sweet for me, gave it to the neighbor's kids.

[quote name='TooPoor']And 44 cents of postage and the cost of the envelop...I went safe and sent one, got one. Congrats to all who got multiple. The juice was too sweet for me, gave it to the neighbor's kids.[/QUOTE]

I add water to dilute it. Usually a 50/50 or 70/30 mix, which makes the juice last longer and less UPC's, but oh well :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']Just go for it. Langer promotions usually last quite a while, even when rather popular. And if you end up missing out on the PSN cards, then they'll usually do something to make it up to you. I mean, the worst case scenario here is that you're left with a few bottles of juice.[/QUOTE]

Alright man, I'll get some tonight and send the in, but I'm telling you that the second they swipe my credit card to pay for the juice, this deal is going to be over :)

Well since this was still on I sent in two more forms last Monday and just got two more cards in the mail today, in the same envelope. Very fast turn around now. When it started I only sent in the labels, since it felt like a con doubling up with the receipt too. But after seeing it work for so many people this time I sent in the 4 labels in one envelope and the receipt in the other. They're obviously okay with it, so might as well. Wish now I'd have done it from the start, could've had $30 more, but I think I made out good anyway. Sent in two more forms last Thursday that I'm waiting on but I'm going to end it there I think. My refrigerator has about 9 bottles in it right now. Found a good flavor in apple kiwi strawberry though it seems to be a very rare one. Only one Albertsons seems to carry it.

If you can find them, I personally think Mongo Mango is rather tasty. Their pineapple and orange juices are also really good (and 100% juice). Then of course there is the apple juice, of which we normally get about 4-6 bottles every month. The grape juice is decent as well, but it's not really my thing; I've grown too accustomed to drinking wine.

They've got a ton of other cocktail blends like pomegranate blueberry, mixed berry, strawberry watermelon, etc. that sound great, but I've never seen most of them in the wild.

Been buying the 99c cranberry juice. Just read the label when cutting out the UPC, and its 10% juice, the rest is filtered water. On the up side, no HFCS or preservatives. Also been buying the Passion Fruit juice, which I like better than the mango blend. The juice is tasty, and yes on the sweeter side, so diluting with water is a great option.

[quote name='nakanenui']Been buying the 99c cranberry juice. Just read the label when cutting out the UPC, and its 10% juice, the rest is filtered water. On the up side, no HFCS or preservatives. Also been buying the Passion Fruit juice, which I like better than the mango blend. The juice is tasty, and yes on the sweeter side, so diluting with water is a great option.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the smaller bottles are only partially juice. Many of the bigger bottles, however, are 100% juice.

I really wish my local store had the smaller bottles, people who are getting them for 99 cents are making out like bandits! Lucky you! My local store on has the big $4-$5 bottles of juice. That said, I am enjoying the drinks so it's not too big of a deal. :)

[quote name='AzGoat']has anyone just sent in four UPC in one then four receipts in another and get two cards?[/QUOTE]
Not a single person.

This has to be up for deal of the year, people have racked up so much PSN credit its not even funny. Couple that with the fact that there are a lot of great deals of PSN lately and its a perfect storm. I've only sent away and received for 8 cards so far, but I plan on doing another 4 or 5 before the promo ends hopefully.

Grabbed Crysis and Infamous: Festival of Blood so I'm lookin forward to trying those eventually. Maybe I'll even play the original Crysis before the 2nd.

Has the turnaround on these things shortened? Now that they're running that Atlus sale, I'm thinking I may be interested in pursuing this a little more...

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Has the turnaround on these things shortened? Now that they're running that Atlus sale, I'm thinking I may be interested in pursuing this a little more...[/QUOTE]

It seems to be a crapshoot really. My turnaround on Langer's Promo's (I did the Top Spin one too) has always only been about a week total from when I mail the codes out, but some people report it takes much longer

[quote name='MrshllJcb']This has to be up for deal of the year, people have racked up so much PSN credit its not even funny. Couple that with the fact that there are a lot of great deals of PSN lately and its a perfect storm. I've only sent away and received for 8 cards so far, but I plan on doing another 4 or 5 before the promo ends hopefully.[/QUOTE]

I never ever like to hoard but with this promo I truly let myself go, I have received 40+ psn cards at this point and I'm still waiting on 20 more I sent for earlier in the week. I had literaly hundreds of Langers UPC codes I've been saving since the Raving Rabbids promo from last year, after I received my inital 5 I sent for, I said what the heck I'll send them all in so far it has worked out pretty well.

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Has the turnaround on these things shortened? Now that they're running that Atlus sale, I'm thinking I may be interested in pursuing this a little more...[/QUOTE]

my turn around is usually a week, some have claimed 3-4 days while others have said that its takes them two weeks to get the codes. I'd imagine the envelopes just pile up and they get to the ones on top sooner?

Got mine a while back...it took the 6-8 weeks as promised. Not sure what I want to spend it on although my boyfriend is pushing for me to get awesomenauts...dunno about that but we'll see.

I'm so jealous of everyone in this thread, I can't find small Langers bottles to save my LIFE. What a great deal.

awesomenauts is very good game u should check utube see if u like it and i hope they make dlc soon

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I never ever like to hoard but with this promo I truly let myself go, I have received 40+ psn cards at this point and I'm still waiting on 20 more I sent for earlier in the week. I had literaly hundreds of Langers UPC codes I've been saving since the Raving Rabbids promo from last year, after I received my inital 5 I sent for, I said what the heck I'll send them all in so far it has worked out pretty well.
[/QUOTE]

What have you bought? What are you planning to buy?

I'd be like a kid in the candy shop with 600 in PSN cash. :)

Why didn't i start saving these ever since the top spin one... Oh well i guess i can start now and hope it'll be still good when i send at least one in.

[quote name='ck76']What have you bought? What are you planning to buy?

I'd be like a kid in the candy shop with 600 in PSN cash. :)[/QUOTE]

Well the first thing I bought was PS+, also got AC Brotherhood, Limbo, Crysis, Catherine, Persona 3 and inFamous Festival of Blood. I traded some cards with CAGs for a 3DS and some PS3 games as well. I might pick up Closure and Trine 2 when the rest of my PSN cards come in and probably save the rest for any future sales.

bread's done
Back