Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='Talgrund']Has anyone sent in more than 1 entry per envelope? Or should I not risk it and do one at a time?[/QUOTE]

^^
Same question. I have been sending mine individually, but I was thinking about grouping 3 sheets with UPCs in one envelope.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^
Same question. I have been sending mine individually, but I was thinking about grouping 3 sheets with UPCs in one envelope.[/QUOTE]

nah, not worth the risk. Plus it helps keep the post office in business, one stamp at a time, lol.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I never ever like to hoard but with this promo I truly let myself go, I have received 40+ psn cards at this point and I'm still waiting on 20 more I sent for earlier in the week. I had literaly hundreds of Langers UPC codes I've been saving since the Raving Rabbids promo from last year, after I received my inital 5 I sent for, I said what the heck I'll send them all in so far it has worked out pretty well.[/QUOTE]
Well, you've got me beat. I have to admit that part of me kinda wanted to be the person with the most PSN cards, but I'm just shy of 30. I'm tempted to send in for 20 more, but I pretty much already have just about everything I've ever wanted on PSN and it seems like I always get screwed when trading on here, so I'm not entirely sure that I even want to bother.

[quote name='AzGoat']Are you for real or just being an ass??[/QUOTE]
A 5-second search will give you the answer to this question as well as your previous one. I timed it.

my walmart only have the $3 langers 64 oz bottle...anybody have extra psn codes they dont' need? I'd really appreciate if someone sends me one. thanks

Is $2 for a 64oz bottle worth the trouble? Haven't had any luck finding the smaller $1 bottles.

Edit: These things aren't cheap on Amazon.

[quote name='RVDFrog']my walmart only have the $3 langers 64 oz bottle...anybody have extra psn codes they dont' need? I'd really appreciate if someone sends me one. thanks[/QUOTE]

Sure, you got $10?

I did get 2 more yesterday, so 2 more are going out today. I think 10 cards will be enough for me for a few years. I've only spent $4.99 on psn to date, so $100 should tide me over until PS4 :D

[quote name='slowdive21']I did get 2 more yesterday, so 2 more are going out today. I think 10 cards will be enough for me for a few years. I've only spent $4.99 on psn to date, so $100 should tide me over until PS4 :D[/QUOTE]

Ha! You may find having money sitting there makes it oh so tempting, what happened to me. ;)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Is $2 for a 64oz bottle worth the trouble? Haven't had any luck finding the smaller $1 bottles.

Edit: These things aren't cheap on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
That's a bit more than I usually pay for that size ($1.78-ish), but I'd still say it's worth it considering that you end up with five times as much money is PSN credit. Of course, you may want to consider contacting Langer and asking were they sell the smaller bottles in your area.

[quote name='ck76']Ha! You may find having money sitting there makes it oh so tempting, what happened to me. ;)[/QUOTE]
Normally, I might agree, but I actually still have money sitting in my account because I can't decide exactly what I want. And I stupidly bought a game that I already had (got on my Japanese account, so it wasn't marked) so I need to put more thought into my purchases.

Sent in 4 more yesterday. I love Langers. Is there really any serious competition for deal of the year so far? I'm tryin to think back, I cant think of anything that so many CAG's were able to take advantage of repeatedly.

yeah i sent my first batch, then waited like a month, but now im doing like 4/week, just cuz i can't believe it's still going and i love juice compared to soda. the turnaround is so quick now too, less than a week. wootwoot

ok ive been passing over this thread for awhile and decided to pop in...glad i did.So i clled around and my local Wal Greens has a 2 for$2 deal.Thats the best i can find.well off to wal greens...thanks Cag!

ok silly question but i would appreciate any help. Has anyone sent in the upc from the little squeeze packges of Langers, do these even count? Thanks!

Read thru the thread and Im good.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']ok ive been passing over this thread for awhile and decided to pop in...glad i did.So i clled around and my local Wal Greens has a 2 for$2 deal.Thats the best i can find.well off to wal greens...thanks Cag![/QUOTE]

What was the 2 for $2 deal for. The 64oz bottles, frozen juice, etc.?

Edit: NVM looks like it's for the 6.75oz pouches

Uh oh, I just bought 4 (large) bottles of Langers, and the promo is no longer showing up on their main promo page here:

http://langers.com/Promos/promos.htm

But the pages are still up (from the first post in the thread), they just don't link to them anymore. Does this mean the deal is expiring? I just cut out 4 UPCs, I'll send them in tomorrow and hope for the best.

[quote name='DerClaw']God. I keep seeing this thread and thinking i need to do it, but I keep telling myself that they've been handing these things out for so long it can't keep going. But it keeps going! I know as soon as I send one it will be the end of the deal.[/QUOTE]
FML, Feel the same way but decided to buy some for 4july and mailed a set out the 5th and it ended :drool:

[quote name='Chocoburger']Uh oh, I just bought 4 (large) bottles of Langers, and the promo is no longer showing up on their main promo page here:

http://langers.com/Promos/promos.htm

But the pages are still up (from the first post in the thread), they just don't link to them anymore. Does this mean the deal is expiring? I just cut out 4 UPCs, I'll send them in tomorrow and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]

Oh, of course. Just after I bought eight bottles and put the stuff in the mailbox. Just in time for the Atlus sale...

Hopefully they still have enough for everyone who got in over the weekend? :(

[quote name='Velo214']yeah i sent my first batch, then waited like a month, but now im doing like 4/week, just cuz i can't believe it's still going and i love juice compared to soda. the turnaround is so quick now too, less than a week. wootwoot[/QUOTE]

Fair warning to everyone, I finally bought some langers and plan to send it in tomorrow, so the deal is probably over :)

Velo (and any other STL CAG) Schnucks has the frozen stuff on sale 2 for $3 until the end of July -- so 6 bucks for every 10 PSN card.

I'm only sending in one set of 4 UPCs but if it goes well I will go for more!

[quote name='ZombieToast']That's a bit more than I usually pay for that size ($1.78-ish), but I'd still say it's worth it considering that you end up with five times as much money is PSN credit. [/QUOTE]

Can you guys direct me to approximately how far into the thread it was first discussed about the 64 oz. bottle being enough to get a card? Was it in the first 10 pages or so, or the most recent ten pages? I don't mind reading, but I would appreciate some direction?

I read and reread the submission form and that only seems to mention 4 UPCs.

Thanks in advance.

And I was finally gonna just buy some 16-oz cases from Amazon since there are only 64-oz bottles here. I guess there is no point now. Ugh.

oh damn. derclaw got in on this deal, so yeah, officially dead. lol
n yeah, iv been getting my langers at schnucks, just buying the $2.50 ones. iv been doubling upcs/receipts tho, and i like the cranberry juice and my kids like the apple, so i buy juice and get $20 psn, it's all good. deal of the year if i could have just kept doing it everyweek but i got lazy. still got a set of 4 upcs to send out tomorrow, fingers crossed. also have a set out there, hopefully it gets me some psn cards...

[quote name='DerClaw']I'm only sending in one set of 4 UPCs but if it goes well I will go for more![/QUOTE]
You will want to send in as many as you can right now. With the promo being taken off the front page, that means they're winding down and they won't accept entries for much longer. If they Top Spin 4 promo is any indication, they'll still give us maybe a week.

[quote name='bgame2']Can you guys direct me to approximately how far into the thread it was first discussed about the 64 oz. bottle being enough to get a card? Was it in the first 10 pages or so, or the most recent ten pages? I don't mind reading, but I would appreciate some direction?

I read and reread the submission form and that only seems to mention 4 UPCs.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I misspoke just a tad when I said "five times" (I guess I wasn't quite awake yet). You have to buy at least two bottles (2 UPC's + receipt) to qualify, regardless of size. So, I guess you only get 3x back if you get a good deal. But if you can find the smaller $1 bottles, that'll be nearly 5x profit.

Hey does any one have the form saved? I was going to print today and noticed they took it down. I just want to trade these last ones in. Fingers crossed hope it works

It figures that I finally got some more to send in last week and it is now dead...maybe I'll get lucky and they'll fulfill ones that arrived, but no more.

[quote name='ZombieToast'] If they Top Spin 4 promo is any indication.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you're right!

[quote name='dealerman']Hey does any one have the form saved? I was going to print today and noticed they took it down. I just want to trade these last ones in. Fingers crossed hope it works[/QUOTE]

This should work.

i send two before it was taken off now to wait (7 total if they arrive )

i got 4 so far, 2 in the mail and 2 to send tomorrow. i should have bought like tons more juice and just put it in storage, lol. i know i will be thirsty in the future, oh wellz.

[quote name='Velo214']i got 4 so far, 2 in the mail and 2 to send tomorrow. i should have bought like tons more juice and just put it in storage, lol. i know i will be thirsty in the future, oh wellz.[/QUOTE]

I'm kicking myself too. I have 2 in limbo and 4 to send. I guess I can try to get them done.

Sorry, I misspoke just a tad when I said "five times" (I guess I wasn't quite awake yet). You have to buy at least two bottles (2 UPC's + receipt) to qualify, regardless of size. So, I guess you only get 3x back if you get a good deal. But if you can find the smaller $1 bottles, that'll be nearly 5x profit.
Gonna try and send in just 2 UPC barcodes and the receipt for those two bottles and see if that works. Doubt it will actually work, but at this point it's worth a shot.

nuts, got 5 total, just sent out 4 today, heres hoping I make the cut, just got a vita for my bday was hoping to get a dl

Sent 9 out two weeks ago. I'd like to send out 10 more, but i'm unsure of what would happen now that they've taken out the page and/or if they run out of cards.

If they're not able to send you the cards, they'll work something out with you. Last time I had an issue with a promotion, they sent me a check.

I sent 6 out 2 weeks ago and received 2 last week. I thought they were just lagging behind since I was waiting for the other 4 to arrive but maybe they already ran out? I sure hope not though.

[quote name='ZombieToast']If they're not able to send you the cards, they'll work something out with you. Last time I had an issue with a promotion, they sent me a check.[/QUOTE]

That's awful generous. Did you have to provide like, scans of the UPCs and receipts or anything, or did they just send you a check in place of what the promo item was going to be just willy-nilly?

[quote name='freakyzeeky']If I get all my cards, I should have around 86 cards or so. X_X[/QUOTE]

:hot: I was going to be thrilled with 6...much less 86. Well done, I envy you.

Jesus Christ, 86? I can't even imagine wanting $860 worth of stuff from PSN for the next couple years. I really hope you enjoy Langer's brand juice, man! LOL!

Anyway, if I know my geography right (and honestly, I don't, but let's pretend that I do), I live very close to the Langer's juice building, and I shipped my last 2 envelopes (for a total of 4) just now, so I'll let you know if I get anything back.

It would have been nice, once they started to run low, to put a cut-off date on the deal, instead of having us blindly ship and hope.

[quote name='Chocoburger']

It would have been nice, once they started to run low, to put an cut-off date on the deal, instead of having us blindly ship and hope.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they pulled the promo before they ran out of cards, so they can handle the last wave of requests.

Well, crap. I have three of the 64oz size and was gong to pick up my fourth tomorrow for my first mail one.

Which, I guess will be my -only- mail in attempt. Could never find the smaller size anywhere. What retailer carried those?

here is hoping they cut the form because they were running LOW, not out. just sent in 10. fingers crossed. gl everyone.

bread's done
Back