Free 160 microsoft points and 48 hour trial e-mail

tankyroo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I got an e-mail from Microsoft saying:

Title:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation, plus get 160 points and 48 hours of Gold on us.

Body:

blank.gif
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Content Pack is here with four new multiplayer maps, plus a new zombie experience—and it's all available first on Xbox LIVE®.
blank.gif
To help you get the pack, we're giving you 160 Microsoft® Points. Also, 48 hours on Xbox LIVE Gold for free.*

Did anyone else get this?

Edit: WTF, I just went to redeem the 160 msp code and when i looked at the e-mail it says:
LiveContent.aspx

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']did u buy it and then they sent this to you?[/QUOTE]
Well i already bought it, But the account that i bought it on is linked with a different e-mail.

I bought it but have'nt received that email yet. And why does it say under your 160 MS points "Sorry, the code is longer available"

[quote name='alex1136']I bought it but have'nt received that email yet. And why does it say under your 160 MS points "Sorry, the code is longer available"[/QUOTE]
No clue, It was there at first and now it's gone, I'm pretty pissed about it.

[quote name='tankyroo']
LiveContent.aspx

[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Xbox LIVE 160 Microsoft Points Prepaid Card
If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

Thanks so much tankyroo! Now I can get that Black Ops gamerpic pack! :D

[quote name='dotCody']You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Thanks so much tankyroo! Now I can get that Black Ops gamerpic pack! :D[/QUOTE]
I didn't know it would change :hot: Oh well, At least you said something rather than a lurker taking it.

Well, above in your first post, I can see the code "C23K4-48PMH-KXQPQ-WDWJF-B2WV8" in the image but in the other image it says "Sorry, the code is longer available"

[quote name='alex1136']LOL, you posted the code itself. xD[/QUOTE]
I just copied the image from the e-mail that said "Sorry, Code no longer available." I had no idea it would change. Big fail on my part.

[quote name='alex1136']You should have just typed what is said. Simple ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, i guess that's what i get for being lazy :whistle2:#

OMG!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is single handedly the most stupidest CAG moment I have ever witnessed

like I am contempt-elating the perfect way to put it in my signature for LIFE!

any ideas on how?

Thanks OP for cheering me up. I was in my kitchen and I heard a loud ass cat noise coming from outside and I was like WTF was that!?!?! Did a cat get hit by a car or something? I was worried since it sounded like a cat death noise. I was sitting here hoping the cat was alright since it sounded like it was being eaten or something and then I came here and you cheered me up OP, so thanks :)

Yeah !!
Its soo rare that im getting these msp email,its the first time of my life thanks op

Going to sleep, looking forward to the morning...

...so I can hear more bashing of this

Cant wait for the CAG Awards Next Year! lol

So many emotions. I feel bad. I'm laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes and this just seals it:

[quote name='dotCody']

I get it though. Nothing good ever happens after 1 am. Unless you're dotCody. Then every night is Christmas.

Unlucky tanky,

i too suffer from late night idiocy, like the time i redeemed a 2100 points card on my mates profile by accident :/ (picked up wrong pad, and didn't look at the pic, in my defence, i'd only had an xbox for 2 months)

wish they sent me a 160 point code, i want the 2 castlevania's from DOTW, but i only got 920, bah 80 short, got 170 waiting in rewards account, but that pays @ 15th, grrr!

I thought it was funny, but I didn't laugh out loud. Some people here are real shut-ins. I pity you if you remember this next year.

/end of thread

[quote name='CaptainKirk']

like I am contempt-elating the perfect way to put it in my signature for LIFE!

any ideas on how?[/QUOTE]

Like my signature, ofcourse.

Wow. Really you stole the OPs code? Lurker or not that's just a douche move plain and simple.

Also perhaps only people who own/have played Black Ops on a registered console gets the points. Checking my email.

Yeah no idea who gets this. Maybe people who bought the previous DLC as I have both a Gold mem and have played Black Ops.

I received the email but no gold trial or points.

Then again it could be a small gift for Silver Black Ops players.

I got this email as well with the free points and 48 hour trial. It's the same account that got a similar email when first strike was released. This email is tied to an expired gold trial account.

Edit: Got it on two different accounts, both expired Gold Trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dotCody']You have successfully redeemed a code for:

You owe him 160 MS, you dirty $$$!

bread's done
Back