Free 2 Piece KFC Grilled Meal with printable coupon

KFC is offering a free 2-Piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal including 2 pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken, 2 sides and one biscuit with the printable coupon.
Note, you will need to install Coupons.com printer before you will be able to print the coupon. It is highly recommended, that you install coupons.com printer before you click the first link

Stolen from SD, I've already printed 12 coupons (off 3 different computers) you can print 4 per computer :).

KFC for everyone!!!

Thanks, Free lunch.
Im sending this to quite a few friends too that dont come here to CAG.

Site seems to be down but I guess that's cause of the traffic

People went crazy for the $4.99 chicken deal at Popeye's earlier, so I bet there's somewhere out there that people are battling each other with battleaxes over this coupon

[quote name='momouchi']This means free lunch after my AP test tomorrow.[/quote]

Calculus? Same here! :)

US history on Friday and then Physics on on Monday! :bomb:

[quote name='thepik241']Man, I have always wanted to play this game.

Which system should I get it on? Does the PS3 version have trophies?
344.jpg
[/quote]
I think Colonel Sanders came out with a console called the chicken box 1337:lol:

Don't listen to them OP. This is EXACTLY in the right place. What could possibly sound better than taking a break from gaming and eating a delicious free KFC dinner? That's fucking outstanding!

[quote name='n2Deepeth']I don't get how the limit is going to be enforced.[/quote]

Based on what the site says, of limiting you to 4 downloads...I would have thought the coupon would generate a different "UPC" for each one, and then block you after you've done it 4 times. But it looks to be just a generic image that you could print 100 times and use until they started recognizing you.

My roommate and I used this on my way home from work. Definitely worth the price. There's plenty of stores near me, so I'll probably use this a few more times.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Based on what the site says, of limiting you to 4 downloads...I would have thought the coupon would generate a different "UPC" for each one, and then block you after you've done it 4 times. But it looks to be just a generic image that you could print 100 times and use until they started recognizing you.[/quote]

That's what I thought too, but apparently, it's the same image in my eyes.

[quote name='inefficiency device']My roommate and I used this on my way home from work. Definitely worth the price. There's plenty of stores near me, so I'll probably use this a few more times.[/quote]

Did you actually have to pay anything, like tax?

bread's done
Back