Free $20 Paypal

Bid on FF7 and was outbid immediately. Hung up and checked my email and presto! 20 bucks.

Now if the 25 dollars I won through that paypal mobile thing comes through I'll be a very happy cag.

We have verified your working email address and will send your payment to:

Thanks OP!

Question: After you get your money, is there any way to cancel the UnWired Buyer account?

Wow i seen this thread when it was new and figured it was a scam, maybe I should give it a try. I just got $20 free come back $ from Party Poker and have turned that into $70 and will cash out soon so another free $20 would be lovely!

EDIT: Just tried and I also couldn't get them to accept my id and pw combo...... I changed my Ebay password and will try again later..... As for what to bid on, I was going to just buy one of those $.01 free shipping "feedback" auctions of an ebook or info or recipe or something.

Hmmm same thing was happening with me. I kept on using pimpinc333 and it wouldn't accept it. I then tried Pimpinc333 and it worked fine. On Ebay I always log in with the pimpinc333. Werid Eh. I still haven't recieved any email verification on this yet from them and its been almost 3 hours. :(

still no confirmation email for $20 even though I made a bid over the phone yesterday evening. I did, however, get a confirmation email for the $5 referral bonus

what to do...I switched my password for ebay before i got the call...i won the auction and it shows on unwired i did. but now i have the issue or the passwords not matching from bay and the unwired...do i re-register..sicne all the info is the same or what? i won the auction but no confirmation of unwired on it could be due to the changed password

[quote name='Oktoberfest']still no confirmation email for $20 even though I made a bid over the phone yesterday evening. [/QUOTE]

Me too. I was going to try again.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Unwiredbuyer.com is currently having a promotion where if you sign up with them, and place a bid through their ebay-sniping service, they'll Paypal you $20. They're an affiliate of eBay. I received my Paypal about a minute after the auction ended. They also have a referral program, if someone doesn't mind me referring them ;)[/quote]
this sux i just paid a penny for this info off ebay hahaha

Thanks for the tip, putting the first letter in caps worked fine but logging in like I do to Ebay it wouldn't work...

I signed up then found a car that was well under priced and under the reserve and used that to bid when they called. Waited on the line for the last 2 minutes of the auction and they kept saying i was the winning bidder and then that i won the auction even though I was well under the reserve and not actually a winner. Oh well my $20 confirmation is in my mailbox says 1-2 business days and payment will be sent.

Most importantly password changed! :)

They give $5 for referrals, if anyone wants to sign up under me PM me your email address and i'll invite you and give you $3 when they pay me. Plus you'll get $20 for doing your own deal.

THANKS OP!! Just got Paid!

Like I said in the post above this:

They give $5 for referrals, if anyone wants to sign up under me PM me your email address and i'll invite you and give you $3 when they pay me. Plus you'll get $20 for doing your own deal.

Took less than two hours, from last post when I did it to now that i've been paid!

[quote name='shadylane']shady i will use you as a referall send me a link or tell me how to do it[/quote]

PMed you, just need a email address since you gotta send through the site. :)

Tried it today.. did everything as mentioned, bidded on something, waited for the call, bidded again. I lost and it's been nearly 2 hours, still no confirmation email or anything. Did it take a long time for anyone else to get the email?

[quote name='AlienLX']Tried it today.. did everything as mentioned, bidded on something, waited for the call, bidded again. I lost and it's been nearly 2 hours, still no confirmation email or anything. Did it take a long time for anyone else to get the email?[/QUOTE]

my email came just minutes after the end of the auction. Didn't get the money until about 2 hours latetr though.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Pssht, if anyone should get a referral it should be me since I told you all about this ;)[/quote]
Maybe you should market yourself more. :lol: Sucks you gotta send the emails instead of using a referral link. You could have cleaned up!

LOL

To the person asking, I got my email as soon as the auction ended confirming that my $ was on the way. Less than 2 hours later I got paid.....

Anyone else getting a error message when they try to login to their account? I was trying to check on a referral and send another but it gets errors in both Firefox and IE.....

"
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www.unwiredbuyer.com Port 443
"

Hopefully it's just being slow though, I still haven't got anything.

I bid with it again 2 more times thinking maybe I did something wrong, but nope.

I did this a couple hours ago before I left for class. Within 15 mins, I signed up, added a penny aucion dvd to my watch list and left. I got the call when I barely pulled out of my driveway, placed the minimum bid and was outbid. Now I'm sitting and waiting for my $20. Hope it works out.

def give the op some love on this deal...if anyone goes to signup ask the op if he wants to give you a referal. you are not losing anything just helping him out!!

Hey, uh, is this service 100% reliable? They will call me in the last 3 minutes, no later?

I just got signed up and I want to use it on an auction that I REALLY want to win.

[quote name='varsitygamer']went through the process, got the confirmation and all that business... should have 20$ in my paypal soon enough.[/QUOTE]

since varsitygamer got his done i want to confirm that they are sending me the 5 dollars credit for the referal just had to confirm my address and i should get it in 2 days

[quote name='Quackzilla']Hey, uh, is this service 100% reliable? They will call me in the last 3 minutes, no later?

I just got signed up and I want to use it on an auction that I REALLY want to win.[/QUOTE]

well it definitely works... not sure if it will guarantee an auction victory though. I've been called for every auction that I tell them to call me on.

And if anyone wants to be my referral PM me your email :D

[quote name='shadylane']def give the op some love on this deal...if anyone goes to signup ask the op if he wants to give you a referal. you are not losing anything just helping him out!![/quote]
I, personally, think that's a great suggestion! You guys should all PM Yusuke-Urameshi- with your email address so he can send you an invite. You won't be losing anything, and since he's getting you all $20 FREE then it's the least you can do, right :). Or you could always send $5 of your $20 free to him, I'm sure he'd send you his PayPal address if you just PM'ed him, asking for it :lol:;)

[email protected] is my acocunt

[quote name='Oktoberfest']well it definitely works... not sure if it will guarantee an auction victory though. I've been called for every auction that I tell them to call me on.

And if anyone wants to be my referral PM me your email :D[/quote]

[quote name='akilshohen']can someone help me with finding those penny auctions?[/QUOTE]

just do a search for ebooks. I ended up buying an ebook on how to get free coke from a coke machine for 2 bucks, lol. It was a funny read. I just got an email from the site that says I will get 20 dollars in 1-2 days, however the title of hte email is 10$ free offer... is that just a typo on their part?

its funny how we only use this thing once, and will never use it again. this site seems to be pretty good, if only they made it so they call you 10 or 20 mins before bidding ends. =P

I have 3 referrals showing as "qualified" for the people who I refered who have actually signed up though my invite. Haven't been paid yet but it shows the money is ready to be sent.

If anyone else wants the extra $3 from a referal in addition to your $20 let me know your email and i'll invite you OR use the OP or someone else giving cash back. :)

FYI: YOU HAVE TO BID over the phone. They will NOT let you do buy it now auctions. I was going to do a .01 BIN ebook or recipe but it didn't work because you have to actually place a bid with the service. Search recipe and look for a .01 one ending soon or just find a car under the reserve and bid the smallest amount possible. That's all you have to do, add to your watch list through Ebay, sign up, 2 minutes before auction ends they call, bid, receive email, receive $.

This blows.. I don't think I'm ever gonna see that $20. Been nearly 3 days and still no email, nothing. I had a friend signup and try it out and they got paid immediately too.

I don't know what's up.. I know my email service didn't automatically delete the message as spam, cause the folder was empty and the email they gave me when I first signed up came through fine.

finally got the payment. Sweet, easy 18 bucks. Cost me 2 bucks to buy an ebook on how to steal soda from a soda machine, lol.

Bid on a $0.01 auction last night (w/free shipping), then placed a $0.06 max bid when they called, lost the auction (it sold for $0.10). Got my $20 today. :D
Pretty awesome deal.

bread's done
Back