Free 2000 Wii Points Card

Gaming Lagoon is awesome... and I was recently referred to prize rebel as well... which is basically the same thing but wii points are 20 points instead of 22 and it's organized a little differently. I've already received a 2000 point wii card from gaming lagoon, and am almost to my second. and I'm about half way to my first wii points card from prize rebel. Sign up for both in my sig. It was worth my time when i got my free wii points, It will be worth yours too!

[quote name='daroga']Is there a phone number to call regarding the points card from LetsPlayWii? It was supposed to be sent out to me weeks ago, but I've never gotten it and they don't reply to emails.[/QUOTE]

They've hidden their whois info. Maybe check the xbox thread and see if anyone there has a #.

[quote name='daroga']Is there a phone number to call regarding the points card from LetsPlayWii? It was supposed to be sent out to me weeks ago, but I've never gotten it and they don't reply to emails.[/quote]

Chances are you'll get your code sometime this week. The folks at LetsPlayWii.com ran out of points cards and weren't able to keep up with demand. Luckily they got some in yesterday and started emailing them out to people so they could get the code online. I waited for 3 weeks to get mine and just got it last night. This really isn't bad service on their part, they just didn't see the demand.

hello, I did this a week ago, with the new BB online trial. Do I actually have to rent movies in order to get my Wii card? I got the first email saying that they would check back to make sure that I properly signed up for the service. What gives? How long should I wait? Thanks

Bummer the new deal is a 9.99 monthly trial for Blockbuster online. So, consider your "free" Wii points card to actually be a 1/2 off points card with the hassle of cancelling a service and then waiting for your prize. Pfft.

Wow, talk about a dead topic.

Anyways, lpw has a new offer. It's GC Critics Choice Entertainment. It's a free 30 day trial (CC required...) and can be canceled by phone or snail mail. I signed up Saturday night and received confirmation that my Wii points will be shipped out within the next two weeks today.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Wow, talk about a dead topic.

Anyways, lpw has a new offer. It's GC Critics Choice Entertainment. It's a free 30 day trial (CC required...) and can be canceled by phone or snail mail. I signed up Saturday night and received confirmation that my Wii points will be shipped out within the next two weeks today.[/QUOTE]

I asked this Q in the 360 points thread, but I'll ask again.

How many days are people waiting after the confirmation e-mail before they cancel their Critics Choice account?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I asked this Q in the 360 points thread, but I'll ask again.

How many days are people waiting after the confirmation e-mail before they cancel their Critics Choice account?[/QUOTE]

when it was with true.com I cancelled the next day. I'm going to give this one a shot.

Signed up, waited three days, no e-mail about the card (except saying we must wait to see that you signed up) canceled before it charged me. Total cancel time 3:24.

Oh! You beat me! I canceled today in 3:28. That was by far the most painless free trial cancellation experience ever! She asked for my last name, zip code, and membership number and canceled it immediately! Perfect.

Course, bad luck for you, I got my "will ship soon" confirmation from LPW, though it's been 9 days and I haven't had its shipment confirmed yet.

I have a question. I joined Prizerebel last week or so and I have enough points to get a Wii card, which I claimed, but How do I earn more points when they already listed all my completed offers and without heading to the "Credit Card Required" section?

There should still be plenty of free offers available to do. I earned about 40 points from free offers on PrizeRebel before I stopped really bothering to do them. I also did Stamps.com and HearMe in the credit card section, neither of which credited, but I was able to get the points by submitting a support ticket and fowarding on my confirmation emails from each offer.

Otherwise, pimp the hell out of your referral link. I've earned about 25 points from referrals alone on PR.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Oh! You beat me! I canceled today in 3:28. That was by far the most painless free trial cancellation experience ever! She asked for my last name, zip code, and membership number and canceled it immediately! Perfect.

Course, bad luck for you, I got my "will ship soon" confirmation from LPW, though it's been 9 days and I haven't had its shipment confirmed yet.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm thinking they figured out that people were registering, getting the free points, then canceling, before they were charged. The gimmick may be over.

I signed up last Saturday and am still waiting for a confirmation email. I called them after the 72 hour wait that they said it took for them to send the email and fully activate the account. The customer service told me to wait another 24 hours for the confirmation. If I don't get a confirmation email for signing up by the end of the week, I'm going to cancel anyway.

and they'd better send me a fucking email confirming my cancellation!

I just received an email from [email protected]

"Thanks for participating in the LetsPlayWii.com Wii Points Card promotion. We have recieved confirmation that you have signed up for true.com and yourproduct will be shipped within 10 to 14 days. You will also receive another mail from us when the shipping takes place.

I signed up with the Critic's choice on the 25th and letsplaywii received and sent me confirmation on the 30th.

I never did receive a confirmation from Critic's choice about the confirmation of my enrollment.

Yeah, all their confirmation emails say True.com. I emailed them about it but apparently they didn't bother to update. Sounds like good news for you! You'll get your Wii Points card (sooner or later).

I still am unsure about what to do with the offers I have already completed. To get 22 points for a Wii card, I had to fill out 31 offers. Theres only a handful left, which isn't enough for another prize, and I don't want to pay for it in the credit card section, no matter if its only a dollar. What should I do?

You should have a LOT more than a handful of offers left. I've completed over 50 offers and still have 7 pages of free offers left. Make sure you click the page numbers at the top of the offers list (below the free offers | credit card required).

Prize Rebel is the shit and I love the free stuff I've gotten from it. I got 3 Wii points cards and a Dreamcast Jump Pack via custom prize request. There are credit card offers that are FREE. The only catch is that you have to cancel so your card isn't charged. Stamps.com is an easy 11 points, as is Efax at 7 points. Stamps.com requires a phone call to cancel while eFax has a chat feature on their site to cancel.

But, if you really don't wanna give your credit card you gotta keep trying the free offers. Be sure to clear the cookies after each offer. Also, change the email with dots in an offer (ie email@ mail.com, e.mail@ mail.com) if you've attempted the offer already but were not credited. Doing the dot trick made around 20-30 of the offers work for me the 2nd-3rd time around.

One last way to get points is the referral system. You get 20% of the points that your referred friends make. I wanna thank whoever Robin is on my referral list. You're the only one who got me points! I'm pretty much at the point where I can only rely on referrals for points since I've done all the offers that don't require a cell phone, social security #, or charge your card without refund.

Now onto this topic... I signed up for the free card on the 23rd and have yet to get a shipping email from letsplaywii.com. I also haven't cancelled GE Critics Choice yet. If I cancel now will it void my eligibility for the free Wii card? They already charged me $2.50. All I need is that damn shipping email and I'll dial the cancellation number in a heartbeat.

Once you get the confirmation from LPW that they'll be shipping your card in 10-14 days it's safe to cancel GECC. I've gone ahead and canceled mine already. They still haven't confirmed shipping, but the last time I used LPW for a card on the true.com offer, it took about 6 weeks for them to ship and I had canceled after about 4 days.

[quote name='munch']I just got my shipping confirmation for the 2000 points. Anyone got the number to call and cancel?[/quote]
It's in your confrimation email from GE.

Donno! I got my email confirmation of the Wii Points! I can either click a link and get the points online, or reply and get the points mailed to me. I think I might do the latter since I have 5600 points in my account already to burn thru!

Wait, where are you going where you can just click and get a number? I would love to do that instead of havng the card mailed to me.

I signed up back on August 19th and canceled today, but I have yet to receive an email from letsplaywii.com confirming I would receive my Wii points. I've emailed them about it twice but they have not responded. I got the first sign up email, and their email address is added to my safe sender list, so I'm definitely not just missing them. Dunno what's up :roll:

My Prizerebel account was just removed. I tried going on a few minutes ago, and it said I violated the terms and services.

[quote name='boyward']I just signed up for one. My conscience bothered me about doing the TRUE.com one (I'm married) so this is perfect. :)[/quote]

"what she doesn't know won't.."

lol nvm..

hmm, im interested about getting the free codes, but im not old enough to get a credit card. I could just use an old American express gift card that has a dollar on it(yes it'll go through), but i have a feeling i won't be able to cancel it.

[quote name='Schwowsers']I have not received my points yet either and it's been almost a month. They have not replied to any of my emails. Lame-o.[/QUOTE]

Same. It'll be a month for me in a little over a week. LPW won't reply to any of the emails I send, even the ones through their form on the site. I'm just gonna cancel the Critic's Choice bs today and forget this offer ever happened.

[quote name='deano69r']any 1 got any codes im new 2 this frm ireland[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming you didn't read the thread at all, but rather just read the title?

I think it's because you're Irish and this company is run from England. They still don't forgive any of you for the Troubles.

The LPW promo has been changed to a free* 10 day trial of Advantage Language (http://www.advantagelanguage.com). It's a free* trial that costs $6.95 for US residents in shipping and handling.

Cancellation policy:
As a result of placing an order we will be sending you a 10-day free trial (see Canadian Resident Exceptions below if applicable) of your selected Advantage Language course. You will receive a combination of audio and multimedia CDs for review. In addition, you will also receive the WordPoint Instant Translator software and a PC Microphone as a BONUS gift. If during your free trial you are not completely satisfied with the program, simply call our customer service department and send back the trial shipment with no further obligation. However, if you choose to continue with this comprehensive course, we will conveniently bill your credit card $79.95 (see Canadian Resident Exceptions below if applicable) for the Beginner Level Lesson Pack. Each month you will continue receiving progressive lesson packs for just $79.95 (see Canadian Resident Exceptions below if applicable) per month until you have completed your language course. You can cancel the Advantage Language course at any time without further obligation by calling our customer service department at 866-809-8255 or 928-226-9074. A cancellation number must be obtained at the time of this call to ensure proper processing.
I think I'll be passing on this one, personally.

bread's done
Back