Free 2000 Wii Points Card

Are they? It reads exactly like Video Professor, and when I canceled with them (it was for a different site) they tried talking me out of it, but I just mostly joked back with them and kept saying no. Also, if anyone's interested in doing this, don't expect to get the BONUS gift they talk about. In the finer print, it said that the Instant Translator will be shipped with your 4th month's shipment (free apparently means 4 payments of $80 software). So I wouldn't expect to get the PC Microphone either.

Ok, LPW kicked the advantagelearning deal! Great. But now on the promo page it says to sign up for Stamps.com / FreeCreditReport.com. I can't tell if one has to complete both offers to get the card or just one or the other. I hope it's not both, as I was a member of stamps.com awhile back, so I can't sign up again! I contacted them to get an answer, when I hear back, I'll post here.

[quote name='flasht3']I'm still waiting on my point card from doing the Critics Choice Entertainment trial back in August... :cry:[/quote] Yeah me too i got the Email that said they'd ship it in 10-14 days and they aren't responding to emails.

[quote name='bobfishy']Yeah me too i got the Email that said they'd ship it in 10-14 days and they aren't responding to emails.[/quote]
I recieved my card from the Critics Choice thing weeks ago. I got the email for the 10-14 day notice. I believe it was the 13th day after that, I recieved a second email which provided a link to letsplaywii to get the code from the website.

I never received my card from the GE Critics Choice promo either. I sent them many e-mails over the course of a month before they finally replied to one and asked me to forward them my confirmation e-mail from the Critics Choice club. I did so a couple weeks ago and now they're back to ignoring me. Awesome site.

TOTAL fuckING FRAUD! Just got my credit card statement for the quarter and they've been charging me $15 for the last couple of months. Even after I called and cancelled. Best part. I never got the Wii card. Stay away from this scam.

I signed up for both the Critics Choice and the Stamps/Credit promos (about 30 days apart) and I only get the first "welcome" message for both. Signed up for everything I was supposed to (still have confirmation and cancellation e-mails for all services) and waited till the very end of each offer. Have tried to contact them and they don't respond. Stay away and don't put yourself through the hassle (and don't help pad their pockets). This is nothing but a scam. I've done other promos with other sites with success, but these guys are not fulfilling their end of the bargain.

Consider yourself warned.

Yeah, this site is bullshit. I never received the card I signed up for around August 19th, and I've e-mailed them many times. Even posted on their forum, only to have my posts deleted. The Forum admin did respond to the second post saying he wasn't trying to censor me, but that the forum, despite having a General Discussion area, was meant for discussing the trivia game. He also said that the people in charge of the forum were not the same as the people in charge of the free points card portion of the site. So, I asked him to forward my frustration onto the people in charge, and then the next day I finally got a response from them. They asked me to send in my welcome e-mail from the Critics Choice offer as proof, which I did, many times. Now they're back to ignoring me.

Of course, this hassle is not worth a stupid $20 Wii points card, but I hate to be taken advantage of.

I suggest you all post on their forums as that will surely get their attention.

I know some people have had shitty luck with LPW, but the two times I signed up (True.com and GE Critics Choice) I got my cards. The first one was around the time this thread was made, so it tooka bout 6 weeks, the second time was a month or two ago and it tooka bout 2 weeks to arrive (by email). So that's just my testimonial (and my sig) that this site is legit, albeit, spotty at times. You can also earn points from their website trivia contest M-F. So they're definitely giving away a load of cards.

[quote name='kuno78']This is a link to the site that I use to gain free Wii points. Basically it consists of filling out a bunch of surveys. Be certain to start up a new e-mail to use for the surveys or you will be overwhelmed with spam. So far I have just gained my first 20 points and used them towards wii points which they send through the mail. Because of this, you can use false info on the surveys so you don't end up getting crap delivered either to your house or someone elses.

bread's done
Back