Free $25 Paypal

After I submit my info it just comes to a blank screen?

Edit: Strange I couldnt get it to work in chrome but it did in I.E.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do not have a current US or Canadian PayPal account in good standing, then in order to receive the promotional funds, you will have to open a new PayPal account within 48 hours of receipt of the maile

Got It to work in Chrome. Didn't work when I typed in "holidaycheer", But when I typed "HolidayCheer" it worked. Not sure if that really made a difference or not.

Tried on Chromebook, iPhone, and XB1. Still no go, gonna try this Galaxy tablet before I give up.
If it's the blank page that keeps appearing for you maybe you already reedemed it. It failed several times for me, then I switched to Internet Explorer and it finally loaded, but the message said I had already entered.

If it's the blank page that keeps appearing for you maybe you already reedemed it. It failed several times for me, then I switched to Internet Explorer and it finally loaded, but the message said I had already entered.
It was the white screen. Just like you said, after finally getting through it did say I already completed it. Hope we get that money in 24-48 hours. :pray:

Tried it on chrome then got a blank screen. Tried it on firefox and got this "Redemption has already been completed. Code is only available for one time use." Hope it goes through.

Anyone else have to refresh the page to get it to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Refreshed the page after submitting (got a blank page the first time) and it says code already redeemed ... Here is to hoping they actually pay

Worked for me on chrome mobile, hope it goes through. Got the msg that the deposit will be between 24-48 hours. Thanks op

I am only 13 and I want this so so so badly because I am trying to buy something, but I can't make an account. I don't know if I should take the risk.

Uea really i.got u hey my wife tried to do it and the link jusy gose to the main paypal page any help would be nice on android phone

Ahh, I see the issue.  It's a targeted promotion.  Can't complain, then.  It's very likely the folks that sign up for this won't get the cash.

bread's done
Back