Free 3.5mm earbud earphones

DarkAkri

CAGiversary!
Go HERE

and proceed to checkout .. i'm not sure if your actually get them since it's in the uk but you can select the us as a option and it accepted my address. make sure to uncheck both the newsletter and e-mail boxes. Also i clicked the paypal as the payment info it never asked for the account.

[quote name='needler420']I checked out with them. What method of payment did you choose I did money order.[/QUOTE]

last line of my post "i clicked paypal as my payment method" hehe:)

Nothing shows up in order history or anything, I suspect it may be a glitch that won't actually work. Here's hoping I'm proven wrong though.

Checked out their terms and conditions and it seems that we may be responsible for import taxes. Just letting you guys know that it is in their terms and you would be responsible for them if there are any.

[quote name='MisterS42']Checked out their terms and conditions and it seems that we may be responsible for import taxes. Just letting you guys know that it is in their terms and you would be responsible for them if there are any.[/QUOTE]

How could they bill you for that?

[quote name='needler420']How could they bill you for that?[/QUOTE]

They dont... the USPS does. The sender will probably say they are worth less than $10 or a gift. I will bet you wont have to pay a US customs tax for this offer, IF they ship it.

[quote name='COLDblood']They dont... the USPS does. The sender will probably say they are worth less than $10 or a gift. I will bet you wont have to pay a US customs tax for this offer, IF they ship it.[/QUOTE]

As long as its something that can't get to my credit rating I'm fine but I won't pay anything for them.

Did anyone order more than one? I only ordered one, but I probably should've tried to order more just in case this actually does ship out.

Well, I guess it's a waiting game now or a surprise that you'll get in the mail eventually. Thanks OP!

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']I ordered 50. I'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

really people like you ruin things like this

[quote name='ZuKe11']really people like you ruin things like this[/QUOTE]
People who tell people like me I ruin free things are actually the people who ruin things.:booty:*possible speech fail*

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']People who tell people like me I ruin free things are actually the people who ruin things.:booty:*possible speech fail*[/QUOTE]

no... he was right.. people like you do ruin good things..

Well if you're looking for a good thing, don't look here, these earbuds are probably the lowest of low quality. Considering they're free, at least it's some form of audio.

Weird. Are you supposed to get an order review or receipt (or something like that) e-mail after you purchased the earphones & checkout? I ordered mines a few days ago, but never got an e-mail about my order review. It's not even in my list of orders that I made on my account. I'm not even sure.

bread's done
Back