FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUestion? Im pretty sure alot of people want to know this but is Home Rewards and Complete Home the same offer??

At home rewards and complete home are two different offers. I did both and get credit for them. Now I have a question: Can you change your game after the order is processing?

I ordered Halo 3 It has a shipping estimate of October 16. How accurate are these guys as far as the dates? Also it takes a week after shipping to arrive at your doorstep?

[quote name='popemogoth']I ordered Halo 3 It has a shipping estimate of October 16. How accurate are these guys as far as the dates? Also it takes a week after shipping to arrive at your doorstep?[/quote]

It always estimates shipping a week after the date you place the order. Games have been shipping on Tuesday nights recently so if you have your order in by mid-day Tuesday it should ship that day. As for shipping times it depends where you are and how they ship it. Most games are being fulfilled by Amazon and shipped via UPS or DHL. Some people are getting their games on Thursday but others have taken a week. I received one of my games on Friday and one the following Monday.

[quote name='ShaJay']QUestion? Im pretty sure alot of people want to know this but is Home Rewards and Complete Home the same offer??[/quote]

are they the same offer on the site or are they listed as 2 offers?

also...change the word "less" in your sig to "least" and get rid of a period (.)

I just received my 10 day trial Cd-Rom kit from Rising Star. I do not recommend trying this offer because I just wasted $5 in shipping. It's a piece of crap. Next time i'll just stick with the $1 trials.

[quote name='msane']Awesome, finally got my refund from Amazon.com for the GHII fiasco. Here's the email they sent, and I got the refund on my CC today:

Now I think I'll go for VF5.[/QUOTE]

Why did you get so much back from Amazon? Amazon has it for $89.99, what else did they refund back to you? Also, how do you go about returning these items, is it fairly easy?

[quote name='iguss']How do I do that?[/QUOTE]

Well just format it like lilboo did in Pt 2. You bold text by putting the letter B in brackets [], and then at the end of the text you close it by putting a slash before the letter B in brackets.

I have 2 orders that are processing (I placed them both on Sat), how long does that usually take, or will it ship on tuesday?

I keep getting an error from AutoVantage when I sign up, just a blank page that says error in the top bar when I submit my info. Why?

[quote name='Moose_Man']I keep getting an error from AutoVantage when I sign up, just a blank page that says error in the top bar when I submit my info. Why?[/quote] Mine did the same. I hope it doesn't charge my cc.

[quote name='aspen1284']My Bidz.com and 12-In-One offers havent gone through yet....did both today though. Any idea how long they take to go through?[/QUOTE]

Bidz.com credited for me within 30 minutes!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']It always estimates shipping a week after the date you place the order. Games have been shipping on Tuesday nights recently so if you have your order in by mid-day Tuesday it should ship that day. As for shipping times it depends where you are and how they ship it. Most games are being fulfilled by Amazon and shipped via UPS or DHL. Some people are getting their games on Thursday but others have taken a week. I received one of my games on Friday and one the following Monday.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily true... I order Tiger Woods 08 on last Monday, and it still hasn't shipped! Should be shipping tomorrow according to their estimate.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']What did you end up buying on Bidz.com?[/QUOTE]

Some earrings for $1, cheapest thing I could find. Shipping is $10.95 on every item though (at least that's what it looked like. I wound up paying $12 total, but for GH III, it's well worth it.

[quote name='gamcreator']Why did you get so much back from Amazon? Amazon has it for $89.99, what else did they refund back to you? Also, how do you go about returning these items, is it fairly easy?[/quote]

They refund shipping charges for the item.

As far as returning items, it is supposed to be easy, but returning it as a gift return is not working anymore. The refund gets credited back to Trainn, not to the recipient of the gift.

So no, its not easy anymore, and I wouldn't recommend it. It took me about 2 hours on the phone spread over several calls, 3 emails, and luckily finding a sympathetic customer service rep who was willing to finally give me my refund.

Well Bidz.com was done around 1 AM this morning and still no credit...bought something for about $2, paid, and still....nothing!

[quote name='popemogoth']I just received my 10 day trial Cd-Rom kit from Rising Star. I do not recommend trying this offer because I just wasted $5 in shipping. It's a piece of crap. Next time i'll just stick with the $1 trials.[/QUOTE]

Considering there is only 3 1.00 offers that's hard to do unless you only want 1 game. I don't consider 5.00 a waste since you will essentially pay 10.00 for a 60.00 game.

Oh, and I've done a ton of offers, but I haven't done a single one to actually get the trial offer I sign up for...I couldn't care less about "Rising Star Learning CDs" or "Ultima Weight Loss Patches". haha

I don't mean anything negative toward you, RoboPenguin, but I'm having a bad day, so just bear with me. How many times in this thread do people (myself included) need to mention that for the past month or two, Trainn has mainly been placing orders on Tuesday nights (to ship out Wednesday morning) before people start catching on? I swear it comes up EVERY single page. And if for some reason, your game doesn't ship, maybe there's a reason. Maybe it was out of stock, maybe someone from Trainn called in sick. Just be patient. If two weeks go by and it still hasn't shipped, then you've got a legitimate gripe. Along with questions of "What offer should I do??" "Which game should I get???" "How does this work???" "When should I cancel???" Damn you guys are some irritating motherfuckers..lol.

Rig has gone so far above and beyond the call of duty with spelling out all of the good offers. I know everybody is a bit mesmerized by the idea of getting a free game, but if you can't read through a website...or even this thread and LEARN how this thing works, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it. There's been so much good information in these threads...and I know they get cluttered after a while, but that's why we make new threads, and then you guys come in here, ask the same questions over and over, and all of a sudden they're cluttered again! Damn!

have any of you guys been able to get your gh2 credit sorted out with amazon? its been over 2 weeks now since i sent mine in for credit so im guessing the same thing happened to me.

ey man chill. thats what this threads about. its purpose is to assist CAG who want to try this site out

anyway i still dont have mcr for great fun. i should have put it in earlier but i forgot so i put it in on the 6th and i had to cancel great fun today which was so annoying (btw the new thing is after u decline 15 times they insist they wire you to another website to be a member there)

Just did At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters about 10-15 minutes ago. Made a point of clearing my cookies beforehand and just got credit for both.

GH3 coming my way :D

[quote name='nyj1218']ey man chill. thats what this threads about. its purpose is to assist CAG who want to try this site out[/quote]

Nevermind. Just walk away....just walk away.

[quote name='nyj1218']ey man chill. thats what this threads about. its purpose is to assist CAG who want to try this site out

anyway i still dont have mcr for great fun. i should have put it in earlier but i forgot so i put it in on the 6th and i had to cancel great fun today which was so annoying (btw the new thing is after u decline 15 times they insist they wire you to another website to be a member there)[/quote]

i cancelled great fun today
it was no problem

Did anyone ever figure out why At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, and Simply You isn't working for some people? I get that I'm ineligible when I try to complete these 3 offers. Any one get it working that was getting this message before?

[quote name='mev1205']My Orange Box just shipped! Hopefully I'll get it before the end of the week[/quote]
Mine is still processing. Hopefully that will change soon.

Wanting to write a quick note thanking Rig for all of the tireless efforts. Great new updated games list from Trainn as well. Good time for me to finally sign up eh?

[quote name='spidamatrix']just wondering, i just signed up for stamps.com and was charged the 15.99. I thought you do not get charged for this during the trial?[/quote] Don't worry, they just charge that to see if your card is legit. Should you decide to cancel, that money is refunded to your account.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Don't worry, they just charge that to see if your card is legit. Should you decide to cancel, that money is refunded to your account.[/quote]

ahh ok. I did it over an hour ago and still have not received credit, and I downloaded the program, is this normal?

EDIT: right when i typed that it credited...

I just did Privacy Matters and GameFly. (GameFly is a great deal if you think about it--rent a single player game you've wanted to play but haven't bought, finish it before the month is out, you payed $8.95 to play that game.)

Privacy Matters credited instantly, GameFly I know takes at least 3 days. Anyone have any experience in how long GameFly took for them? I have GHIII ordered and nothing else I REALLY want right now, so it's no rush...just curious.

I also emailed Trainn asking if the Rock Band bundle would ever be offered. I would think that they could offer it for 3-4 referrals, unless the site is hard-coded to only be two. (In that case, RockBand4free.com? Heh.) I'll post the response if it's anything interesting.

Spidamatrix, Stamps.com took about an hour for me. I wouldn't worry unless it's still not there tomorrow morning. In that case, try printing a stamp. You have $5.00 of free postage, I simply "printed" a stamp to my workplace address for a few cents out of that free $5.00, to a PDF writer. It's been mentioned that you might have to print off a stamp to receive credit--worth a try.

[quote name='spidamatrix']ahh ok. I did it over an hour ago and still have not received credit, and I downloaded the program, is this normal?[/quote] Log into their program and try printing some postage. Then see if it credits. If not, file an MCR next week. It took me a calendar month to get credit for stamps. Just be patient. Should work out for ya.

Sweet. Just did stamps.com and at home rewards, and was able to place an order for orange box. Thank you guys for all the great info!

Now I think i am going for Guitar Hero III.

Well my Wireless Halo Mic Came today and i am HAPPY!! ALso my Orange Box shipped today and i plan on ordering another game by today. Yes i lovvvvveeeee FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back