FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google SEO isn't crediting... I am getting pissed, if this doesn't credit I am done.

If it doesn't credit that is 3 offers that didn't credit out of 6.

Had to do an MCR for gamefly but it finally credited. gonna wait til I cancel everything at the end of the week til I do one more and gran Oblivion GOTY... I love this place.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Google SEO isn't crediting... I am getting pissed, if this doesn't credit I am done.

If it doesn't credit that is 3 offers that didn't credit out of 6.[/quote]

have you submitted missing credit reports? it took them a week or two to credit me for my blockbuster but i finally got it...not worth quitting over though...i've gotten 4 free games and orange box is processing (hopefully shipping but looks like i missed the boat for today)

I never got a confirmation e-mail from myinks.com, and sent them a scanned copy of my shipping invoice instead for the MCR. Anyone else have trouble with this offer?

Technical question: Is your IP address set for your PC AND location?
Basically, when I move (I'm moving on Nov 1st) will my IP address be different?

[quote name='lilboo']Technical question: Is your IP address set for your PC AND location?
Basically, when I move (I'm moving on Nov 1st) will my IP address be different?[/quote]

Location and service provider are the two big parts of it. Your Ip will change slightly if you move but keep the same internet service.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Hope the Orange Box ships today or tomorrow for me![/quote]
Same here, I hope I can play it by this Saturday.

[quote name='lilboo']Technical question: Is your IP address set for your PC AND location?
Basically, when I move (I'm moving on Nov 1st) will my IP address be different?[/quote]

If you are moving to a different ISP, you could have a drastically different IP addy. Assuming you are only moving to a nearby building using the same ISP, you may have a different (but fairly similar) IP to the one you currently have.

The easiest way to check is to go to any of the various websites via Google that will show your IP address (I use www.ipchicken.com). Try it where you are now, and then try it again when you have moved. You should be able to see the difference that way.

[quote name='Malik112099']thet added "winning in the cash flow" as another offer...costs $40 up front....no thanks

ps...my orange box shipped[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that, it's fully refundable but no telling WHAT hoops you'd have to jump through to get that back or how long it will take.

I just completed the stamps.com offer. Would I lose my credit if I switch it from referral to the other type of account?

[quote name='Malik112099']its because you're black

j/k ... use a different credit card[/quote]

i used two already, my prepaid and my checkings and theyre both ineligible

Hey guys.

Dumb question but how do the referals work?
I know the basic concept. But what I mean is how & when do you get credit for a referal.

Is it after someone creates an account & verifies it? Or do you not get credit until they do an offer themselves?

Thanks

wow, my stamps.com still hasn't credited

i don't expect game fly to credit until wednesday or thursday...but I thought stamps.com was instant

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Hey guys.

Dumb question but how do the referals work?
I know the basic concept. But what I mean is how & when do you get credit for a referal.

Is it after someone creates an account & verifies it? Or do you not get credit until they do an offer themselves?

Thanks[/quote]You don't get credit until they do an offer themselves, it gets a little frustrating when 15 people sign up under you but only 5 actually go green :roll:

[quote name='mev1205']You don't get credit until they do an offer themselves, it gets a little frustrating when 15 people sign up under you but only 5 actually go green :roll:[/quote]

Gotcha thats what I thought. Probably be easier for me just to do the 2 offers instead of waiting for 2 people to sign up and complete an offer.

Thanks for the info.

I already signed up for the gamefly one. Wanted to rent some games for my Wii anyways so its perfect. Wasnt sure about a 2nd one. Whats the easiest & most inexpensive one that credits releatively quick?

I was looking at the Bidz.com one. But looks like you have to win an auction to get credit. Which wouldnt be bad except for the $15 shipping it looks like.

[quote name='Malik112099']yeah..use a CREDIT CARD[/quote]

haha lol
woo got credited for Increase my margin, i got 2 offers completed, what to get... what to get..:lol:

ordered GH3, gotta wait 13 days... THE AGONY + shipping days oh well

I got a question?

I see you guys posting your refferal links? I'm on a point system so this doesn't apply to me right? Also I just placed my order for GH2, I wanted to get 3 but I've never played the series before and I was seriously debating if i should've gotten 3 instead and ebay it.

my mcrs finally credit after like 7 buisness days. got 2 of them even tho i did zooba as well. ah well. ordered xbox live and need one more offer to get orange box or guitar hero 3

[quote name='popemogoth']I got a question?

I see you guys posting your refferal links? I'm on a point system so this doesn't apply to me right? Also I just placed my order for GH2, I wanted to get 3 but I've never played the series before and I was seriously debating if i should've gotten 3 instead and ebay it.[/quote]

if you're doing points you won't have a referral link. you can change your account over to referrals at any time in your account settings...

[quote name='Toaster Driver']if you're doing points you won't have a referral link. you can change your account over to referrals at any time in your account settings...if you want guitar hero 3 i'd suggest when you get gh2 return it to a local store and pay the extra money for gh3...we returned my copy of gh2 to meijer last night and they gave me a 95 dollar gift card. some people would say that's wrong but it's not like i gave them something broken, they're just going to put it back in the case and sell it anyways so what's the difference between returning it to them or wasting my time sending it back to amazon (and not getting money for it yet still 15 days later)[/quote]

Yeah that is kind of a grey area though I have never felt bad about doing it. My opinion is that I am trading them a new unopened product in perfect working order for store credit. If I had resealed it or something THAT would be wrong...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yeah that is kind of a grey area though I have never felt bad about doing it. My opinion is that I am trading them a new unopened product in perfect working order for store credit. If I had resealed it or something THAT would be wrong...[/quote]

right, and i'm just spending the gift card plus money back into their store...

I'm still waiting on a second ref., it does drive me nuts when people take the time to sign up, but not complete an offer. I've been sitting on one referral for months so I want to make use of that referral towards another GH III bundle.

Great here we go again my at home rewards problem is growing...... First Im charged $1 and never sent a confirmation email but I got credited on free360games.com. Now I look on my paypal account and they took another dollar out! I heard you get signed up for 2 offers but do you get the charges taken out at dif times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster Driver
farken great, i returned 2 copies of GHII on monday the first, haven't heard anything from them since...and to top it off, i can't find the packing slip so I don't even have an order number...i'm f'd.

:bomb:

as an update, Trainn has been nothing but helpful, i submitted a ticket about my order number and they had it to me within 48 hours. amazon on the other hand, is saying they refunded the money back to trainn because i didn't return it as a gift and it wasn't sent as a gift...

uh hello? how did i get the game if it wasn't a gift and it's not in my account as ordered? they're starting to piss me off. i told them if this doesn't get resolved...and soon...i'll never order from them again...and this is a week or two after ordering a damn hd-dvd player from them :roll:

Maybe trainn should just have an option for a $100 in your paypal account or a $100 amazon card for two offers since so many people got GHII just to return it.

wow, talk about redundant customer service...my latest e-mail BACK to amazon after another stupid response i recieved:

my last e-mail read this:
"As my colleague previously mentioned, the Online Returns Center
allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift even
if the order was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase. If an
item is marked as a gift at the time of return, we'll send a gift
certificate for the amount of the returned items to the e-mail
address used on the online form.
For orders that were marked as gifts at the time of purchase that
are returned to us without using the Online Returns Center, we'll
send a paper gift certificate to the shipping address on the order."

it was a gift, the reciept was clearly marked as a gift receipt. how could this be an issue of whether or not it was a gift? i recieved the package, as stated on the order. if i recieved the package but didn't order it, how did it get to my house? this is rediculous. this is the third e-mail i've recieved re-stating everything from the past e-mails. i know how to return an item, i don't need a 6-step walkthrough of it. i did exactly what the e-mail instructed me to do, and now i have recieved nothing. please pass this along to a manager or someone who actually reads e-mails instead of treating me like a 12-year old who doesn't know how to follow instructions.

Okay, another thread.. lets go over the basics:

Lets try to keep this thread informational, rather than "please sign up under me" .. those posts will be deleted, you can make your own referral thread.

And return fraud is also a no-no, those posts will also be deleted.

question re: bidz.com

it says that you get a $10 credit, but no where in the transaction process do I see this credit being offered.

Hmm.. my Orange box didn't ship out today yet some people were saying yesterday theirs' had shipped out, anybody elses Orange Box not ship out yet?

I'm keeping my GHII. I've never played the game before. I was watching some youtube videos and it looks like alot of fun. I'm just hoping all that finger excercise will help me get better with switching chords on a real guitar. Has the finger excercise been proven to help at all or is it just useless button pressing?

[quote name='Toaster Driver']wow, talk about redundant customer service...my latest e-mail BACK to amazon after another stupid response i recieved:

my last e-mail read this:
"As my colleague previously mentioned, the Online Returns Center
allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift even
if the order was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase. If an
item is marked as a gift at the time of return, we'll send a gift
certificate for the amount of the returned items to the e-mail
address used on the online form.
For orders that were marked as gifts at the time of purchase that
are returned to us without using the Online Returns Center, we'll
send a paper gift certificate to the shipping address on the order."

it was a gift, the reciept was clearly marked as a gift receipt. how could this be an issue of whether or not it was a gift? i recieved the package, as stated on the order. if i recieved the package but didn't order it, how did it get to my house? this is rediculous. this is the third e-mail i've recieved re-stating everything from the past e-mails. i know how to return an item, i don't need a 6-step walkthrough of it. i did exactly what the e-mail instructed me to do, and now i have recieved nothing. please pass this along to a manager or someone who actually reads e-mails instead of treating me like a 12-year old who doesn't know how to follow instructions.[/quote]

but amazon does clearly ask why u are returning it and if u got it as a gift, and since u said u didnt put it as a gift, that means its ur fault isnt it? lol bit confused on what u said

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Great here we go again my at home rewards problem is growing...... First Im charged $1 and never sent a confirmation email but I got credited on free360games.com. Now I look on my paypal account and they took another dollar out! I heard you get signed up for 2 offers but do you get the charges taken out at dif times?[/quote]

Another WHOLE dollar ? Oh the agony.....

Seriously though,$2 for an offer is better than the $5-$10 you pay on shipping for offers that send you a trial product.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I completed Bidz.com earlier today. Easy offer, easy to cancel as well. Just use the live chat feature once it credits.[/quote]

how did u get the credit, i mean what did u do after u signed up?

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Another WHOLE dollar ? Oh the agony.....

Seriously though,$2 for an offer is better than the $5-$10 you pay on shipping for offers that send you a trial product.[/quote]

That is right! I spent $5 on halo 3, but hey I'd rather it be a $1 offer, but I still win.

i just did Complete Home and Great Fun today, lets see if i get credited, ill update u guys. I ordered GH3, cant wait to get it...
lol @ the problems with amazon, whats going on with that ish?
for new people signing up just go to page 1 of this thread, all the "good" offers are there.

@home rewards, SimplyYou, and privacy matters DO NOT work with prepaids, only "real" credit cards...

[quote name='Furashu']i just did Complete Home and Great Fun today, lets see if i get credited, ill update u guys. I ordered GH3, cant wait to get it...
lol @ the problems with amazon, whats going on with that ish?
for new people signing up just go to page 1 of this thread, all the "good" offers are there.

@home rewards, SimplyYou, and privacy matters DO NOT work with prepaids, only "real" credit cards...[/quote]

Not true...lol
It worked with my obopay prepaid master card. if anyone wants a referall let me know they give you free $10 on sign up and i get $5.

Just as a heads up (And a big plus to me), the numbers to 'inquire' about your subscription to At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, and Your Savings Club (which these two sign you up for) are all very similar AUTOMATED systems. I never received my email for Privacy Matters but was still able to use my CC number to 'inquire' about my subscription.

These two were very easy for me--I'm letting Stamps.com go longer, as it is a longer trial. (It also mentions ~21 days to retain credit, although I don't buy that)

Also, I never saw a charge from either company. (Although I haven't seen GameFly's yet either, and I'd assume they should be charging by now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back