FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']If not, possibly we can get the November update so I can use my current credit!) :D[/quote]

That would be nice. Still holding out a little hope that they add rock band bundle (even if its more than 2 credits)

I have a question about a credit request, When i signed up for great fun, it said it would take five days to credit..its been more than a week, bout 8 days i went to file for a credit request and the site told me "Have you tried this offer for more than 21 days, if not you dont qualify" if i file the credit report before 21 days is it against the rules? dont want my account to be cancelled.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, I have to say I will be disappointed if GHIII doesn't arrive today, but I am not really expecting it. [/QUOTE]

Yep. Today would be nice, but I'm really not expecting it before Friday. This is my first game from them so I have no frame of reference so I've set my expectations pretty low. :lol:

Im still in the Shipping Soon Status... Hopefully it gets shipped in the next day or 2. I am really hoping I can get it before this next weekend.

did a quick search, didn't see anyone make a n00b mistake like me..

I did an MCR but didn't put in the full headers b/c I didn't really know what they were until after I did it and looked into it =( so am I screwed for now or what?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Im still in the Shipping Soon Status... Hopefully it gets shipped in the next day or 2. I am really hoping I can get it before this next weekend.[/quote]

may I ask when you ordered so I can get a rough estimate for mine.. I did Oct. 23rd, still on Pre-order waiting for item.

[quote name='aznguyen316']may I ask when you ordered so I can get a rough estimate for mine.. I did Oct. 23rd, still on Pre-order waiting for item.[/quote]

I ordered on the 22nd. My status changed to Shipping Soon on Friday I believe it was.

Good and bad news sent from Trainn:

The Rock Band bundle will NOT be added in the next update.

The Rock Band game only will be added in the next update.

Now, the two emails they sent also said this:

"Due to the reported scarcity of the Rock Bank bundle, we will not be adding it to our site until we are able to confirm that sufficient supplies will be available to fulfill the orders for it."

It sounds like we WILL get the bundle...eventually!

Oh, and he again said the update will occur this week.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[quote name='Rig']Good and bad news sent from Trainn:

"Due to the reported scarcity of the Rock Bank bundle, we will not be adding it to our site until we are able to confirm that sufficient supplies will be available to fulfill the orders for it."

[/FONT][/quote]

Yea, that is what I figured. If they had that much trouble with GH3... Oh well, GH3 will keep me busy for now. The idea of not having anyone to play Rock Band with because of no online kinda turns me off anyways.

Anyways, keep us updated guys on any news of your GH3 bundles coming in.

[quote name='Rig']Good and bad news sent from Trainn:

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

:( Oh well, I can't really pull myself to pay 170.00 for it, I still barely played GH2, and now I'm getting GH3.

[quote name='soccrsnipe']Anyone else do MyInks.com/12inOne and have to MCR it? I did a MCR for My Inks Oct 15 and its still not credited :/[/quote]

Have you filed a support ticket?

The only way Ive gotten a MCR to credit for anything is by filing a support ticket and sending them an email directly. I would suggest doing that, immediately even. It took 3 days after doing those two things for both of my MCRs to credit.

Hm well signed up for zooba yesterday, didn't get credit but I am a member. Do I actually need to order a book? Not too worried since I did send a help request asking for my member ID so when they get back to me I'll forward that email and headers to train with the account number.

Just got credit for simply you so when thats ready come on down GH3! hahaha. Too bad I'm running out of offers

Lol, I wish people would stop posting about MCR's and offers not working. I want to know if anyone receives their GH3's. :lol: I hope I get it today so badly.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Lol, I wish people would stop posting about MCR's and offers not working. I want to know if anyone receives their GH3's. :lol: I hope I get it today so badly.[/quote]

When I get home from work today @ 5:30pm it will be interesting to login and see what this thread looks like. Should be alot of happy/upset people either way. If people are getting theirs today UPS should be delivering sometime soon, right?

Now that I think of it I hope I dont look at this thread when I get home becuase that will mean that GHIII Bundle arrived and I will be playing! :bouncy:

[quote name='soccrsnipe']Anyone else do MyInks.com/12inOne and have to MCR it? I did a MCR for My Inks Oct 15 and its still not credited :/[/quote]

i got instant credit for my inks. still havent opened the box though :lol:

i signed up for at home rewards and privacy matters a couple days ago and received credit for both quickly. I just haven't received an email from either with account # and info. Any idea what to do guys?

im gonna do yahoo center today for my 2nd credit (CoD4), btw dr seuss i never got an e-mail or anything so i just e-mailed them asking to scratch my order.

[quote name='nyj1218']im gonna do yahoo center today for my 2nd credit (CoD4), btw dr seuss i never got an e-mail or anything so i just e-mailed them asking to scratch my order.[/quote]

Did you check your Spam/Junk folder? That's where mine ended up.

I have a feeling you would need to call and explain the situation. Most of these companies get your money if you don't do things their way. They might claim cancelling by email is not allowed.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I have a feeling noone is gonna get their GH3 today. :cry:[/quote]

Same :( Although mine hasnt even shipped yet, I would still like to at least know who train is ordering them from. Hopefully people will get them in the next couple days.

i dont want to mess up my MCR, what exactly is required for an html heading? I use gmail, do i copy nad paste from the bold title of the email to the end of the email?? this way i would be including time of receiopt, sender, etc...

I dont wanna screw this up and lose an offer...

[quote name='rusty']i dont want to mess up my MCR, what exactly is required for an html heading? I use gmail, do i copy nad paste from the bold title of the email to the end of the email?? this way i would be including time of receiopt, sender, etc...

I dont wanna screw this up and lose an offer...[/quote]

Hit the arrow in the upper right corner of the message in Gmail. In the drop-down menu, select "Show Original." It should open up a new window with the full headers and message. Copy and paste everything in the new window.

20 minutes ago my COD4 said processing

10 minutes ago it said Pre- Order waiting for item

1 minute ago it now says Shipping soon

Now - Priceless

[quote name='joe2187']20 minutes ago my COD4 said processing

10 minutes ago it said Pre- Order waiting for item

1 minute ago it now says Shipping soon

Now - Priceless[/quote]

AHH MINE TOO!!! damn that is great news!! can't wait to play that game!

I put my GH3 order in on 10/29, estimated shipping date is today, but I'm still in "Processing." I hope it ships soon so I can play it before Mario Galaxy comes out (and I stop playing every game but it).

[quote name='homeland']AHH MINE TOO!!! damn that is great news!! can't wait to play that game![/quote]Ah me too!! Hopefully Shipping Soon means tomorrow... then I would have it by Friday and would be able to play it for hours on end on the weekend :drool:

[quote name='z-money']I put my GH3 order in on 10/29, estimated shipping date is today, but I'm still in "Processing." I hope it ships soon so I can play it before Mario Galaxy comes out (and I stop playing every game but it).[/quote]

It also says for me my Estimated shipping is today Nov the 5th...but nothing has happend so I wrote them a support ticket which like takes 5 days to process......

I am having a problem cancell a Offer because I am in Canada, can anyone call from the US and cancell my membership? I would give you all my information.

[quote name='Sejad']I am having a problem cancell a Offer because I am in Canada, can anyone call from the US and cancell my membership? I would give you all my information.[/quote]

I'd do this for you. Which offer is it? Probably just need name and maybe e-mail. You can pm if you want. I'm legit btw, would hate to see anyone get screwed over by tryin to get games =)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']No GHIII for me today, but I did get CoD4 to change status to shipping soon![/quote]

Yes my changed to Shipping Soon also. Does anyone know how long this means before it ships?

[quote name='adam31']Yes my changed to Shipping Soon also. Does anyone know how long this means before it ships?[/QUOTE]

it *should* ship tomorrow... cause that's when Amazon is shipping out their orders.

[quote name='adam31']Yes my changed to Shipping Soon also. Does anyone know how long this means before it ships?[/quote]
I imagine it depends on when you ordered it. They probably go in the order it was received. Mine also went to shipping soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you expecting GHIII after a shipped email last week, shouldnt be surprised that it didnt arrive today. Case in point: I received two ship emails on a Friday and Saturday, both items were actually shipped the following Wednesday and both arrived on Thursday via overnight from Amazon. They're obviously Amazon Prime members (free overnight shipping). That Thursday I posted in this thread that I received, and a bunch of other people did the same thing. That proves my next point.

I have a feeling they do all of their ordering on the same day. I believe that when status goes to "shipping", it just means your order was added to a queue on their end and its due to go out at the next shipping date. At least thats what I get from my experiences, and I bet they have a order limit per order day. I have never had a "shipped" email and it arrive the next day or just after the weekend. If they're ordering from someplace other than Amazon, I don't know how it works but I imagine they're their #1 fulfiller.

If my orders shipped on the actual day I received the shipped email, I'd have received them on the Monday following my Friday and Saturday shipped emails and not with a Wednesday postmark on Thursday received items.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']it *should* ship tomorrow... cause that's when Amazon is shipping out their orders.[/quote]
Very optimistic. The onus is not on Amazon. It's on Trainn to put the order in first. Read my last post in this thread to see what I mean.

I'm not trying to piss in anyones coffee by saying what I've said. I love the site and am continuing to use it, but getting overly excited about the receive date I cannot do anymore because of my prior experiences.

Has anyone ever received an item the next day or 2 days after getting the shipped email? Unless you live near the Amazon fulfillment center it shipped from, I doubt it.

Man, I've done every decent offer on the site and have enough credit for several games...but man I'm getting bored, no new games up...no good offers...sigh. :( I hope they add new games or give me my missing credits soon, I just want some action! haha

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']I imagine it depends on when you ordered it. They probably go in the order it was received. Mine also went to shipping soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you expecting GHIII after a shipped email last week, shouldnt be surprised that it didnt arrive today. Case in point: I received two ship emails on a Friday and Saturday, both items were actually shipped the following Wednesday and both arrived on Thursday via overnight from Amazon. They're obviously Amazon Prime members (free overnight shipping). That Thursday I posted in this thread that I received, and a bunch of other people did the same thing. That proves my next point.

I have a feeling they do all of their ordering on the same day. I believe that when status goes to "shipping", it just means your order was added to a queue on their end and its due to go out at the next shipping date. At least thats what I get from my experiences, and I bet they have a order limit per order day. I have never had a "shipped" email and it arrive the next day or just after the weekend. If they're ordering from someplace other than Amazon, I don't know how it works but I imagine they're their #1 fulfiller.

If my orders shipped on the actual day I received the shipped email, I'd have received them on the Monday following my Friday and Saturday shipped emails and not with a Wednesday postmark on Thursday received items.[/quote]

But this brings up another good point. As of now there is 1 bundle for GH3 left, and they are usually out of stock. Last week they should have been ordering our GH3 bundles, do you think we are going to end up last week and they will still trying to be ordering? If they put shipped and they can't deliver this week, they would be fucked.

Ok, i sent them an email on why GH3 takes so long. I got

"Thank you for contacting us!

We are waiting for additional supply to fulfill the remaining Guitar
Hero III bundles.

I apologize for the longer then expected wait for your bundle to
be shipped to you. I am happy to let you know though that we
hope to have all Guitar Hero III bundles shipped by the end of
this week."

So thats good :D

this might have been posted already in one of these uber-threads, but has anyone had issues getting the dr. suess books offer to complete? it says my order has been sent, but i never get charged and get no e-mails from them or get credited for offers...i've done 11 offers, running out of stuff to do here :(

[quote name='Toaster Driver']this might have been posted already in one of these uber-threads, but has anyone had issues getting the dr. suess books offer to complete? it says my order has been sent, but i never get charged and get no e-mails from them or get credited for offers...i've done 11 offers, running out of stuff to do here :([/quote]

For some people it has credited in a couple days, other people it hasn't credited for and they have had to file a MCR. I'm in a second boat, and I've waited 5 of the 10 days required after submitting the MCR. At 10 days I'll start a support ticket and that usually gets the job done. Also, the Dr. Seuss emails usually get stuck in the spam folder.

Finally got my ship notice for VF5 after it had been in processing for a week. Yay! Hopefully I'll get it Friday.

this gotta hurting there offers, i swear since i ordered 2 gh bundles i never did another offer Period. Im waiting till i get my stuff before i start trying other offers

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Case in point: I received two ship emails on a Friday and Saturday, both items were actually shipped the following Wednesday and both arrived on Thursday via overnight from Amazon. [/quote]

My orders are being processed the same way. Email arrived from Trainn that item "shipped". 2-3 work days later the item actually ships and it arrives 1-2 days after this via expedited shipping. I have checked the tracking info on my last two shipmenets and that is how they are going. When I posted about hoping GHIII would arrive Monday I had the following in mind:

Day - Chance of Arriving
Mon - 25%
Tue - 33%
Wed - 50%
Thur - 75%
Fri - 90%
Next Mon - 100%

I did have some hope though becuase some people have received their orders on Wed or Thurs after getting a late Tuesday shipping email.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']this might have been posted already in one of these uber-threads, but has anyone had issues getting the dr. suess books offer to complete? it says my order has been sent, but i never get charged and get no e-mails from them or get credited for offers...i've done 11 offers, running out of stuff to do here :([/quote]

I was charged for the offer last week but never recieved any email (not even in spam folder). I sent an email to the company to let me know what was up with my account but haven't received a reply. I finally sent out an mcr but havent received any info. Checking my bank account yesterday I noticed that the charge from the company was missing, so hopefully scholastic cancelled my order. I'll need to call them to make sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back