FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']just to get a heads up, what's expected to come out for November release? I see Mass Effect is already up.. Kane & Lynch, Rock Band game only I suppose? not up to date on other games.[/quote] Assassin's Creed should and will go up there as well. That's the only one I am looking forward to...now that Trainn confirmed Rock Band will only be offered as a stand-alone game disc and NOT as a bundle.

lookin forward to assassins creed :)

my GHIII is also waiting on item. hopefully they'll get em in stock soon :)

also, how long does it usually take for a account review take? i don't recall seeing that said in this thread (though i probably just forgot what it said and/or missed it with the 65+ pages....)

same for me on waiting on item change
also damn filling out the MCR for gamefly wrong
support guy told me what the headers were then said just respond to the ticket with them...did this 5 days ago
hoping it gets credited soon so i can do an instant offer and order cod 4 :bomb:

I forgot to fill out header.. so I'm glad you write you back on support ticket requesting it.. guess Ill have to wait several weeks haha before I can order again..

[quote name='Rig']I thought Foladar said keep the referrals out of here? Maybe you guys could start PM'ing them?

Naruto arrived today. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Correct, I did.. I removed another few, please report any posts you see with referral links, as this isn't the place for them .. users may create their own threads to promote their own link, as long as they don't have a thread currently (otherwise, use edit or I'll close the new thread) .. feel free to PM me with any links/posts that also have referral links, if you prefer that instead.

I'm probably going to need to file a MCR for stamps.com so I'll just ask now so I won't have to later. Could someone elaborate on the process of filing a mcr? I know it involves copy and pasting something from confirmation emails but I don't see instructions anywhere on the site.

[quote name='koruwa']I'm probably going to need to file a MCR for stamps.com so I'll just ask now so I won't have to later. Could someone elaborate on the process of filing a mcr? I know it involves copy and pasting something from confirmation emails but I don't see instructions anywhere on the site.[/quote]

To copy word for word from whoever responded to me regarding the exact same question on page 61:

"Hit the arrow in the upper right corner of the message in Gmail. In the drop-down menu, select "Show Original." It should open up a new window with the full headers and message. Copy and paste everything in the new window."

Just got email that my COD4 has shipped (ordered 11/1). If mine and Glockglocks estimations are correct, it will hopefully ship Wednesday and arrive Thursday.

Bit late for a ship email (time is 3:40am) but I'll take it.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']

I did have some hope though becuase some people have received their orders on Wed or Thurs after getting a late Tuesday shipping email.[/quote]
I just got a late Tues/early Wed shipped email (COD4), so now my hope is even higher for a Thursday arrival. I also am waiting on another game to ship, and am hoping it goes out today as well, however I ordered that a few days after COD4 so its not the end of the world. This also adds more fire to my point that I made earlier about them having a regular shipping date, which makes sense from a business standpoint at least. Everything points to Wednesday. My previous two orders, when I received shipping emails on Fri/Sat but it didnt ship till the following Wednesday as they probably didnt get to the order in time for that first Wednesday ship so it went out the next.

I would bet that anyone getting a shipped email Thursday and afterwards, will not see their item in hand until late the following week.

Regardless this next week is nuts. Ive got COD4 and VF5 coming from Trainn. Ive already paid for Assassins Creed and will probably buy Kane and Lynch or Smackdown, if not both :applause: November is just the best. I have an MCR filed and need to do another offer and Ill ahve another Trainn game, waiting to see the update to decide though.

I love YF360G but I dont mind buying games the old fashioned way either, theres only so many offers and so much waiting I can handle lol. Trainn just gives an option to get more.

[quote name='koruwa']and if i'm not using gmail? (im using hotmail btw)[/quote]
Make sure your using the full version of windows live hotmail. If your not it will give your the option at the bottom to then right click on the e-mail you need to send to youfree360games click on view source (New page will pop up) copy and paste the headers (the stuff above the message) then the entire email message into the MCR box.

Also if you want to revert back look on the bottom left where it says switch to classic. Hope that helps

Just wanted to confirm that Trainn sent an email informing me that Call of Duty 4 has shipped! Guitar Hero III is still "shipping soon."

I placed a GHIII order on 11/5 and had it turned to "Waiting on Item" , but I would assume all those who put in their orders ahead of me will get first dibs. Makes me want to go and pick one up at my local store, and put this one on ebay when it arrives (Seeing that they are predicting a possibly shortage for Christmas).

[quote name='Gwoz']I placed a GHIII order on 11/5 and had it turned to "Waiting on Item" , but I would assume all those who put in their orders ahead of me will get first dibs. Makes me want to go and pick one up at my local store, and put this one on ebay when it arrives (Seeing that they are predicting a possibly shortage for Christmas).[/quote]
You could also hold on to the receipt from the one you buy at a store and just return the one you get from Trainn, but yea holding it for Ebay may be a good bet if the shortage is true, then again you got to put up with shipping the bastard.

I was going to do that yesterday with COD4 as I wanted it, but none of my stores locally had it in when I went to look in the morning (they all got it later in the day) but I got a shipped email for it last night so Im not even going to bother.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Just got email that my COD4 has shipped (ordered 11/1). If mine and Glockglocks estimations are correct, it will hopefully ship Wednesday and arrive Thursday.

Bit late for a ship email (time is 3:40am) but I'll take it.[/quote]
Made it to work today and was greeted by a shipping email from Trainn that CoD4 has shipped! :D Here is hoping both GHIII and CoD4 arrive by Friday!

When I get them I'll check the tracking info again and see if our theory is correct.

EDIT: Just checked my account and it seems to have taken away credit for one of my referrals. Now instead of having a Green Check under completed offer they have a Red "X" Anyone ever have this happen to them?

[quote name='nyne7lac']People still use hotmail? wow

Anyway...my GHIII turned to "Waiting on item" too[/quote]

well it's not really "hotmail" anymore.

it's windows live mail and it totally integrates with your gamertag.

all in all it might actually be superior to gmail...and this if from an IT guy.

i got a shipping email from Trainn last wednesday, a week ago, regarding my Halo 3 CE shipping out, my first order. no sign of it yet. When should i contact them? They said it should come in 5 days, i guess today would be 5 business days. If its not here by friday, i think i'll shoot them an email.....

Dose anyone know how long it takes for eauction to credit I did the offer and got an emai from them confirming it? 16 hours ago and it says its instant.

[quote name='Rhippo']Dose anyone know how long it takes for eauction to credit I did the offer and got an emai from them confirming it? 16 hours ago and it says its instant.[/quote]

same thing happened to me last night. If it's not there by now, then I think we'll have to file an MCR in a week =( blah

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']
EDIT: Just checked my account and it seems to have taken away credit for one of my referrals. Now instead of having a Green Check under completed offer they have a Red "X" Anyone ever have this happen to them?[/quote]

It means they violated Trainn's ToS somehow. Maybe they opened multiple accounts, or maybe they were caught cancelling trials too soon.

My order for call of duty 4 shipped only 2 days after placing it. I'm pretty surprised since it normally takes a week to go from processing to shipped. Maybe they are trying to make up for my gh3 being stuck in shipping soon for the past week.

[quote name='Rig']It means they violated Trainn's ToS somehow. Maybe they opened multiple accounts, or maybe they were caught cancelling trials too soon.[/quote]

Hmm, I figured it was something like that. Guess that is what happens when pimpin' for referrals! :D I hope it doesn't impact my account at all.

thanks for the info!

[quote name='Rhippo']Yipee I put my order in for Guitar Hero hopefully I get it by Christmas.[/quote]

Id say your chance is slim to none on that.

[quote name='Brenex']Did you order a book or just do the sign up?[/quote]

sorry...barely saw this. no i did not have to order any books. i just signed up and didn't add any books to my queue list. i closed out of the page and checked yourfree360games and saw a few mins later that my offer had been completed (even tho it still said pending in the support clicks history section). so i was able to put an order in for cod 4 and it already got shipped out. the offer still says pending in my support clicks history section, but i already received an email saying my game has been shipped and that's the status on the site. :) hope that helps.

hey guys, my halo 3 CE came in today!!!!!!!!!

just to give everybody an idea on Trainn shipping, i got an email saying it had shipped on Wed. Oct. 31, but when i did tracking on my package, it said ity ent out Monday, Nov. 5. So i'm guessing it was 2-day expewdited shipping. I truly cant believe i got this game for free. Trainn rocks!

On zooba: I decided to use this to buy xmas gifts, especially considering there are $30-40 books for $10 a piece. Most of my family enjoys readsing, so i'll order 3, then cancel, like their policy says.

Now i'm just waiting on my GHIII bundles (2 of em) to ship. My second order went from Processing to Waiting to Order in like two days, but im guessing thats just their issues they're having with GHIII right?

[quote name='popemogoth']What is the status of GHIII as far as being in stock and in demand for the holiday season? Do you think it will create an ebay craze?[/quote]

i've seen a ton of these everywhere...available for every system. i don't think they're hard to find.

[quote name='Skilgannon']My October 24, 25 Guitar Hero 3s just went to shipping soon.[/quote]

My Oct. 23rd order went to shipping soon too! Guess more stock is in!

[quote name='popemogoth']What is the status of GHIII as far as being in stock and in demand for the holiday season? Do you think it will create an ebay craze?[/QUOTE]

I have been able to find them in stores, and I think only some areas are having real touble finding them. I have been monitoring Ebay for the last two days, deciding if I wanted to pick up a few GHIII's and sell them on Ebay. I think the Xbox 360 version is not as bad as the Wii. I have seen Xbox 360 version sell for as little as $77 and as high as $130. But the Wii (which only cost $90) I have seen sell as little as $80 and as high as $150.

[quote name='aznguyen316']My Oct. 23rd order went to shipping soon too! Guess more stock is in![/QUOTE]

my oct 26 order for GH3 also changed to "shipping soon".

maybe they decided to purchase them straight from red octane? cause amazon still doesn't have any in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back