FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='buterbals']Just got an email from Trainn stating that my Guitar Hero III has shipped :D[/quote]

Got my email as well. But no tracking info, so from the sounds of it, they wont actually ship until the end of the week. So we will see them sometime next week, most likely Tuesday.

But I am still hoping it shows up on Friday.

Just received an email from Trainn, my Guitar Hero III Bundle has shipped! I placed my order on October 22. It looks like the next batch is out/leaving soon!

[quote name='Cedrock15']homeland used your link to signup[/quote]

I am thinking about doing this. Are we doing a chain type thing, where we use the next person in line as a referral?

Someone give the the skinny on this site. I tried the free360deal to try and get a free 360, and it didn't really work.

I tried reading some of the first thread, but if someone could explain it better, or give me a brief run down on what promos to go for etc, I would appreciate it, or use them as a referral.

Thanks,

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I am thinking about doing this. Are we doing a chain type thing, where we use the next person in line as a referral?

Someone give the the skinny on this site. I tried the free360deal to try and get a free 360, and it didn't really work.

I tried reading some of the first thread, but if someone could explain it better, or give me a brief run down on what promos to go for etc, I would appreciate it, or use them as a referral.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]
There's no chain type thing in place.
You either do two offers, get credit and order a game or do one offer and get two referrals. It works pretty well, although if you go over 600.00 in value in a year you have to fill out a tax form.
Most offers require a credit card, however. To do an offer go to the offers page, click requirements to see what it entails and if you're interested hit complete offer and fill out the relevant information. Make sure you delete cookies before and after doing offers to make sure it credits properly.
Best offers so far are At Home Rewards (2.00, automated cancellation, instant credit) and EAuction (instant credit for me, though some seem to be having problems). For some of the offers by the same company you need multiple credit cards, check the original post for a long list of offers and evaluations.
If something doesn't credit for some reason you can go to support, click history, click the site name and then fill out a credit request. Wait 10 business days and if they haven't credited you just email them a reminder and you'll get credit. Really, the OP has all the information needed and the site's pretty straightforward. If you have specific questions just ask and someone will answer

EDIT: Been adjusting format to make it easier for everyone to use and also to gimmepilotwings: I don't need a referral since I'm going points, I just wanted to help.

[quote name='rusty']
On zooba: I decided to use this to buy xmas gifts, especially considering there are $30-40 books for $10 a piece. Most of my family enjoys readsing, so i'll order 3, then cancel, like their policy says.
[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, I was a member of Zooba a couple years back and IIRC they offer book club versions. I know some avid readers / book collectors have a problem with that.

If they were still offering the Peanuts collections I would rejoin in a heartbeat.

yup just one day behind.. shipping soon is better than pre-ordered I guess. Oct. 23rd order here for those not keeping up to date with the thread =D

[quote name='Zmonkay']Got home today with a box on my porch. GHIII shipped from Red Octane, with free keychain, gig bag, and guitar strap. Score![/QUOTE]

Ohh NICE to know! I had mine shipped to my parents house. I gotta call and see if it showed...

[quote name='Zmonkay']Got home today with a box on my porch. GHIII shipped from Red Octane, with free keychain, gig bag, and guitar strap. Score![/quote]

Who was the shipper? I got a door tag from fed ex and I wonder if that was my GH 3 (I'm hoping)...

[quote name='lilboo']Ohh NICE to know! I had mine shipped to my parents house. I gotta call and see if it showed...[/quote]

WOW, guess whoever suggested they pre-ordered direct from RO and that we would get the extra swag was correct!

Now I want to leave work immediately.

Did you happen to check the tracking info and see when/where the bundle shipped from? Thanks

man i dont know if my came, now im pissed and i have neighbors who steal so i think i may have got screwed

[quote name='aznguyen316']does guitar strap not normally come with the bundle?[/quote]

Yea, it does. But RO shipped out a 2nd one that is thicker and a cool design on it if I am not mistaken. That is good because my GH2 strap is starting to fray along the edges.

Awesome--I hoped they got them through RO. It makes the most sense--they have it in stock and should have it in stock for quite a while....being, you know, the publisher/distributor, and all.

Looking at the site, the pre-order freebies still seem to be part of recent orders. Key Chain, Gig Bag (already got one through them with GHII), and Designer Guitar Strap. They throw in freebies long after release, as I said, I got the gig bag with my GHII order in late summer.

Was it UPS or FedEx? My order was UPS back in August--I had ordered it late on a Friday, and got it the next Friday--5 full business days, that was the free ground shipping. If they actually shipped these out Friday/Monday, we should all be getting these this week.

I just hope that other people have gotten theirs. No offense to the person that said they had already gotten it, but I am still a bit sceptical on people receiving them by now.

Well, I just checked my fed ex door tag online and the package is 1 lb. I doubt it is GH III (as there are other things I am expecting too) but off to find out!

I think whoever said that regardless of what day they send you the shipping notice that they place the orders on tuesday and overnight it to you is correct.I recieved "your item has shipped" emails for the simpsons and GH3 on 11/2/07.I then recieved a shipped email for naruto on 11/5/07.Today I recieved the naruto and simpsons games but not the GH3.

Both order slips showed the order was made on 11/6/07 and that shipping was $15.xx so that means they didnt place the order when I recieved the emails,but rather on their next designated day that they place orders.

That's BS they should have known GH3 will be going like pancakes and pre-ordered them before even putting them up on the website so people done have to write them emails every 2 min....I want mine NOW mine still says "waiting for item" what did it say for you guys? "shipping soon"? did it appear after waiting for item?

[quote name='Sejad']That's BS they should have known GH3 will be going like pancakes and pre-ordered them before even putting them up on the website so people done have to write them emails every 2 min....I want mine NOW mine still says "waiting for item" what did it say for you guys? "shipping soon"? did it appear after waiting for item?[/QUOTE]
Yes, your next step is shipping soon. From information that I've collected the current cut off date is Oct. 26th. 26th or before = shipping soon, later = waiting for item.

[quote name='Sejad']That's BS they should have known GH3 will be going like pancakes and pre-ordered them before even putting them up on the website so people done have to write them emails every 2 min....I want mine NOW mine still says "waiting for item" what did it say for you guys? "shipping soon"? did it appear after waiting for item?[/quote]

Shut up, the majority of people ordered them way back in the middle of the month and still don't have theirs.

[quote name='nadroj1485']How long ago did you sign up?[/quote]
oct 13th
i filed without the headers(didnt kno what they were and after the 10 days were up i filed a support ticket

a day or 2 later they gave me the links to find headers and said respond to this ticket with the headers
they responded back sayin we'll update ur account as soon as we can confirm with gamefly

well that sucked. Got to fed ex and received the package - a ring my wife had ordered from zales.com. She was ecstatic until the opened it and the ring was all tarnished and beat up (it was special ordered for 4 weeks).

At any rate, still waiting for GH III. It says shipped but who knows where it is!

[quote name='galvatron2k1']well that sucked. Got to fed ex and received the package - a ring my wife had ordered from zales.com. She was ecstatic until the opened it and the ring was all tarnished and beat up (it was special ordered for 4 weeks).

At any rate, still waiting for GH III. It says shipped but who knows where it is![/quote]

haha wow good luck with that :)

[quote name='koruwa']haha wow good luck with that :)[/quote]

Yeah, she is on the phone with zales.com now and is about to take it back to the store. I might have to take a pic of it, it's really fucked up. I can't believe a company would actually ship this. Anyways, back on topic.

COD4 shipped for me yesterday (supposedly) and I just put in the request for it on Monday.

Well, I got Simpsons today, but I will not have any time to play it until I finish Naruto...which could take a while...and I'd rather play Galaxy than either of those and that comes out on Monday so MAYBE I'll get to Simpsons sometime before Christmas...

...and then there's Guitar Hero 3, and Rock Band. sigh.

EDIT: I really wish they'd pre-order them instead of ordering when they are released, I'd love to have gotten a Homer Ball or a wristband with Naruto. :(

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Shut up, the majority of people ordered them way back in the middle of the month and still don't have theirs.[/quote]
wtf is your problem buddy I wasn't bitching at you guys obviously the site, and obviously I am also vouching for you guys too when I said that moron, stop trying to stir up fights. Hey thx Skilgannon so I ordered mine after the 26th does that mean I have to wait for like another week?

I ordered mine on the 25th and I changed from Pre-Order - Waiting for Item last night to 'Shipping Soon' today. Earlier in the thread, Rig said that Trainn told him they're trying to have all the orders shipped out by the end of the week, I figure they'll ship them tomorrow and we should get ours on Monday.

[quote name='Sejad']wtf is your problem buddy I wasn't bitching at you guys obviously the site, and obviously I am also vouching for you guys too when I said that moron, stop trying to stir up fights. Hey thx Skilgannon so I ordered mine after the 26th does that mean I have to wait for like another week?[/QUOTE]
According to what Rig said and darkfalzsux remembered, Trainn is trying to send everything by the end of the week. My estimation is two weeks to ship and be received.

[quote name='Skilgannon']According to what Rig said and darkfalzsux remembered, Trainn is trying to send everything by the end of the week. My estimation is two weeks to ship and be received.[/quote]

thx for that info guys and sorry for being a ass, I didn't even know you guys knew the guy from the site which is quite awsome because we can get info on the site and what's going on.

[quote name='aspen1284']I think I ran out of offers to do... The only ones I havent done are either WAY too expensive or wont go through for various reasons which I cannot figure out. So...to anyone new to this site, if you could please sign up through my link below I'll gladly send you $5 Paypal. So just sign up, do your 2 offers and get a free game along with an easy $5 from me just for using my link. Sound good? Email me at [email protected] once you've signed up through my link and send your Paypal address to send the money to. Cool?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=234632[/quote]

aspen i used your referral link to make an account

i hope others do the same for me!!!:D:D

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=239336

As others mentioned, Trainn did indeed tell me they were *trying* to get orders placed and shipped within the week. I have a feeling they are definitely sending some via Red Octane, since Amazon is constantly in and out of stock.

Makes me kinda sad though. I have a feeling they were bitched at a ton by people with GHIII. That's the main reason they aren't putting the Rock Band bundle up, because they can't confirm quick shipments. I wish they'd put it up anyway, with a notice of late shippings. I really want to get an order in ASAP.

Still, the fact that they may eventually put the bundle up is good, as I played the demo at Best Buy tonight and definitely had a great time.

[quote name='ferndogg03']aspen i used your referral link to make an account

[/quote]

I used his link to make an account a few weeks ago. The bum never paid the money over paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back