FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I got home today and I didn't get my Call of Duty 4, but I did get this::bouncy:

Came directly from RedOctane and included the pre-order bonus keychain, guitar strap and guitar bag! This site is really incredible! I hope everyone else in the thread gets their GHIII tomorrow! (and I hope CoD4 comes too!) ;)[/quote]

Went a little crazy on the box there did ya?;)

I ordered mine on the 19th...Nothing today..and i ordered COD4 on the 29th

and today i got!!!!!!.............Nothing ..

YAY!!!

Well, hopefully my order ships early next week. If not I guess it's not the end of the world because I'll have like half a dozen new games to play next week.

Oy. :(

ahh no fair i ordered on the 15th an GH3 is til not here :(
guess itll be monday!
congrats on others who got their stuff lol im jealous though

[quote name='Furashu']ahh no fair i ordered on the 15th an GH3 is til not here :(
guess itll be monday!
congrats on others who got their stuff lol im jealous though[/QUOTE]

You still have tomorrow, and I believe Saturday if its UPS 2nd day air as people are claiming. Could be wrong on that part though.

[quote name='Flyersfan']You still have tomorrow, and I believe Saturday if its UPS 2nd day air as people are claiming. Could be wrong on that part though.[/quote]

I believe you're wrong. The shipper has to pay extra for Saturday delivery on all UPS I believe. They only do certain deliveries.

I dont know about Next Day Air, but I know that 2nd day will be delivered Monday if its due to arrive on a Saturday, I believe Next Day is the same deal.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Those of you that got COD4 today, was it shipped 1st or 2nd day air?[/QUOTE]

i didn't notice the shipping method when i looked over the box and packing slip.

i'm gonna assume it was 2nd day cause amazon shipped out COD4 on tuesday, also assuming that they are a amazon prime member.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i didn't notice the shipping method when i looked over the box and packing slip.

i'm gonna assume it was 2nd day cause amazon shipped out COD4 on tuesday, also assuming that they are a amazon prime member.[/quote]

Go and look real quick if you still have it lol please.

Amazon Prime provides free Next Day I believe as well, it'd help clarify things for a lot of people that are still waiting.

If it was 2nd Day that would clear it up for me, Glock and the others who received Tuesday morning shipped emails.

Did you get your shipped email Monday?

email was recieved Tues night [ technically Wed morn - 12 am - ].

as i understand amazon prime is only free 2 day shipping, with 3.99 for 1 day.

sorry i don't have the box or shipping slip, i recycled them.

hmmm, at least with my GHII it was shipped Next Day from Amazon, but then again I got those emails on a Fri/Sat and both items arrived on the same day. The regular game shipped overnight as well, but I assume they may have overnighted those because they didnt ship until the following Wednesday.

I received my email around the same time as you did (Wed morning 3:40am) so second day would have it arrive Friday, you're probably just closer to a shipping depot. No big deal, plus the fact others havent received yet makes me feel better lol.

I got my GHIII also with the cool extras. The strap is so much better than the one that comes with it. I ordered on the 16th and it was delivered via UPS. Shipping cost on the receipt was like $18.

Hey I gotten earlier this week a response to my ticket saying they will ship mine within next 1-2 business days, so are they actually going to do it this week or do they ship only one day of the week? Btw can someone upload a pic of their guitar hero bundle I want to see what it comes with the extra's too!

[quote name='Sejad']Hey I gotten earlier this week a response to my ticket saying they will ship mine within next 1-2 business days, so are they actually going to do it this week or do they ship only one day of the week? Btw can someone upload a pic of their guitar hero bundle I want to see what it comes with the extra's too![/quote]

Um look at the last 3 pages

Does anyone even bother to read the thread before posting? Like at least the pages since you last posted?

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Um look at the last 3 pages

Does anyone even bother to read the thread before posting? Like at least the pages since you last posted?[/quote]

Let me answer that... "no they dont" ;) that is why this thread is 75 pages long already!:hot:

lol Im just frustrated, I want COD4 today, if it doesnt arrive Im emaling Trainn, because this sending shipped emails before actually shipping isnt exactly cool

I hate waiting for UPS lol

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']lol Im just frustrated, I want COD4 today, if it doesnt arrive Im emaling Trainn, because this sending shipped emails before actually shipping isnt exactly cool

I hate waiting for UPS lol[/quote]

its even worse when you know (like me) that UPS delivers late to ur apartment complex. If COD4 comes would be till later this afternoon..=\

Got COD4! lol I think they delievered it in the middle of the night, because last night around 9 I came into my house though the front door and there was nothing there waiting for me. This morning at around 7 I went outside to my car and there was COD4 waiting for me on my front door step! haha I haven't gotten to play it yet but I'm really excited, but I think it's a bit odd that it just appeared there haha

[quote name='mev1205']Got COD4! lol I think they delievered it in the middle of the night, because last night around 9 I came into my house though the front door and there was nothing there waiting for me. This morning at around 7 I went outside to my car and there was COD4 waiting for me on my front door step! haha I haven't gotten to play it yet but I'm really excited, but I think it's a bit odd that it just appeared there haha[/quote]
its not uncommon for them to deliver really early espc if it was a 2nd day or overnight shipment

They've shown up at 6:30am here before. Really I can never tell, when Im expectign something it comes at like 5:30, but when Im not its around 12:30 lol

I just want it today lol I will probably buy it if it doesnt, and return the Trainn one when it decides to arrive.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']well my doubts were unfounded and my faith in Trainn restored

COD4 hath arrived :D

shipped 2nd day air[/quote]

what day did you get the shipped email?

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not in the 76 pages, but are they getting new games and offers anytime soon? Cause I'm really hoping on getting my hands on the new need for speed game.

[quote name='svadivel3']I dont know if this has been mentioned or not in the 76 pages, but are they getting new games and offers anytime soon? Cause I'm really hoping on getting my hands on the new need for speed game.[/quote]
they do an update (for games) every month. They said the update for november would be this week, but who knows...should be soon though.

I think they add new offers occasionaly but not sure how often.

Okay, my Guitar Hero 2 still hasnt arrived. I'm not worried about my GH3 order, it'll get here when it gets here. But seriously, I got my email saying it shipped last week. The website says its estimated ship date is the 7th, but as I said, I got the email before then. I'm going to wait until the middle of next week I think, before I complain to the site.

Still no GHIII today for me. Yesterday it was comical, but now I'm actually starting to get pissed off. Considering the "shipped" emails for these went out on 11/2 (last Friday), I've tried not to leave my apartment as much as possible this whole week. I tried calling UPS, but I can't seem to get past their gauntlet of automated "assistance". They've left previous GHII's with my neighbor (crazy old lady) across the hall...but I'm pretty sure they left a note. If they did that this time, without leaving a note, I'm going to straight up kill somebody. Her apartment reeks of smoke, and I'd really rather not have my brand new GHIII bundle smelling like it has cancer. I can feel my blood boiling...

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Does anybody know if Ace Combat 6 comes with the controller? Also hoping they'll update soon with Assassin's Creed....[/quote]

think its only the game

Ok, if anyone remembers I mentioned about 5 or 6 pages back that when I called to cancel Great Fun! they suckered me into extending the trial (for free) and that they'd send me a free 20.00 gas card and 4 free 10.00 certificates that I can use for food, hotels, entertainment, etc.

Well, I got those today, and I must say...I was Bamboozled!

First of all, the "free 20.00 gas card" is nothing more than a card that I have to fill out, as long as I'm still a member that is, and in 4-6 weeks (If I'm still a member) I will get 2 free 10.00 gas cards. So there goes that one.

Second of all, the certificates. You have to mail them back to Great Fun! to receive your 10.00 check in the mail. They break down like this:

1. Save 10.00 on Gas, Parking, Or a Hotel Room. Valid Jan, Feb or March.

2. Save 10.00 on Great Fun Merchandise. Valid April, May or June.

3. Save 10.00 on Dinner. Valid July, August or Sept.

4. Save 10.00 on Eligible Entertainment. You guessed it, Valid Oct, Nov Or Dec.

And guess what, all take 4-6 weeks processing, and, shockingly, you have to be a member.

So pretty much, I received some nice certificates that I can only use IF I stay a member...which is not what I told I would be getting.

I called an canceled, don't get suckered into that extended trial crap.

Oh, and GH3 came in the mail yesterday, I wasn't home so I just got it today...opened it to find that mine didn't come with batteries. :(

ok i'll bite.

here is my referal code feel free to join up:

*My bad apparently i opened the douche file* PM me if you want my code.

[quote name='homeland']ya u do bite. Read the rules no posting ur referal code.[/quote]

Fixed. And thanks! Have a GREAT DAY :)

Well it looks like my GHIII and COD4 arrived today...though all that was left on my door was two UPS info slips stating..."We'll be back on monday"

I hate everything.

my CoD4 came today. it was estimated here on the 12th and i got the shipped e-mail on the 7th (wed). i knew something was up when i saw the package because it wasnt a box-tight shape. it was big as if it was the collectors edition. i was very dissapointed as i opened the box to find the game wrapped in plastic on top of a stack of advertisements. they put 3 inserts inside the package. i hope amazon doesnt do this with every shipment now

[quote name='popemogoth']Woot! Both of my GH bundles are shipping soon and i got 2 offers credited today.[/quote]

what day did you place the second order?

Just read the other site where Trainn answers questions and they said:

"All those that were in the "Shipping Soon" stage before today were shipped, but, the status hasn't been updated yet.

Those that just moved to the "Shipping Soon" stage today (all remaining unfulfilled GH III bundles) will go out by Tuesday."

Here's hoping they arrive soon.

[quote name='mbeno13']does anyone know when they will be updating for new games in november? i am really hoping that they put rock band on there.[/QUOTE]

They will honestly update it any day now, but as for Rock Band they already confirmed that until the bundle is readily available for purchase (and according to Red Octane, it will not be readily available until at least March of next year) they will not be putting up the bundle, but they will be putting up JUST the game.

[quote name='Phasher99']Just read the other site where Trainn answers questions and they said:

"All those that were in the "Shipping Soon" stage before today were shipped, but, the status hasn't been updated yet.

Those that just moved to the "Shipping Soon" stage today (all remaining unfulfilled GH III bundles) will go out by Tuesday."

Here's hoping they arrive soon.[/quote]

Hey thank you for this update, you said he answeres questions on another site which site is that?

my second ghiii order on nov. 5th said shipping soon so that should be out by tuesday awesome

my first ghiii should be here sometime then I hope! awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back