FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read some of the Trainn mods posts from the "other" site and they definately put a lot of information on there. For one, want to know why Red Octane is shipping the GH III units?

Because there were already 500+ orders for the bundle since it was added. The only people who could fulfill that kind of volume was Red Octane themselves. And now you know why Rock Band Bundle will not be included in this update... That's a ton in less than a month!

[quote name='nyj1218']did anyone else get ads inside their amazon box?[/quote]

I usually get some lil flier type ads when I order a game or dvd from amazon.

Loooks like last ones were for stamps.com,jcpenny, and ing direct...but why does it matter? Just throw them away.

[quote name='nadroj1485']I usually get some lil flier type ads when I order a game or dvd from amazon.

Loooks like last ones were for stamps.com,jcpenny, and ing direct...but why does it matter? Just throw them away.[/quote]

it matters because this is the first time this has happened to me. i wanted to know if they just started this recently

[quote name='nyj1218']it matters because this is the first time this has happened to me. i wanted to know if they just started this recently[/quote]

Oh. I think ive always gotten it, could be wrong though.

[quote name='Synergy']YAY! Both my orders have changed to "shipping soon." Here's hoping they come next week.[/quote]

Sweet my second one just went to shipping soon as well.

I have already ordered 2 GH III bundles. I know the site says on a point system you can order unlimited games. I want to order a 3rd GH III bundle. Do you think that might be wrong?

is it possible to change the game after you completed an only one offer? or will it restart? thanks in advance

oh yea my 1st time trying this, since i was a little skeptical

Has anyone been able to sign up for gamefly in the past few days? Each time I try the page times out and never goes to gamefly.
Thanks for any help

It's a quiet, boring night for us people who are asking questions and posting about our status of shipping soon. I know you guys that got your bundles are havin one good fuckin weekend. One more week for the rest of us and we too wil experience that excitement.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']is it possible to change the game after you completed an only one offer? or will it restart? thanks in advance

oh yea my 1st time trying this, since i was a little skeptical[/quote]

Yeah you can,it wont restart or anything.you can even choose a different game after you complete two offers but just make sure its the one you want when you place the order.

[quote name='wwf20112']Yeah you can,it wont restart or anything.you can even choose a different game after you complete two offers but just make sure its the one you want when you place the order.[/QUOTE]

thanks wwf, i'm caught between CoD4 and GH3

[quote name='RedWulf12']OMG mine went to shipping soon as well!!!!! I ordered it about 3-4 days ago.

Are we expect these to ship out tues? :bouncy:[/quote]

idk dude...

apparently, my first order (Oct 24th) should have gone out today according to allan from that other site. But on of my credits on my other order (Nov. 3) has not cleared yet. I'm guessing it'll clear tomorrow (7 days) tyhen ship out by tuesday, as that seems to be what Allan is saying....

lets hope i'm right, i want to play GHIII against friends, even though i've never played before lol

[quote name='greyzieoriental']thanks wwf, i'm caught between CoD4 and GH3[/quote]

Like wise i'm debating wheter I should get a 3rd Guitar Hero 3 or COD 4.

You know, I have month old MCRs and Support Tickets open for 3 offers I did, I haven't heard a thing from them, this is getting ridiculous.

I just don't understand what's taking so long and I'm tired of firing off e-mails just to try and get someone to take a look at them...and it's still not working.

EDIT: Whoa, I just checked the site and one of them finally credited! Bidz.com...wow.

EDIT 2: I see that my support tickets say "closed" for the 2 that I don't have credit for yet, is that normal?

^yeah its getting ridiculous
my gamefly is near the 1 month mark of not being credited and i havent recieved credit or a friggin confirmation email for that matter for increase my margin :bomb:

[quote name='Cmosfm']You know, I have month old MCRs and Support Tickets open for 3 offers I did, I haven't heard a thing from them, this is getting ridiculous.

I just don't understand what's taking so long and I'm tired of firing off e-mails just to try and get someone to take a look at them...and it's still not working.

EDIT: Whoa, I just checked the site and one of them finally credited! Bidz.com...wow.

EDIT 2: I see that my support tickets say "closed" for the 2 that I don't have credit for yet, is that normal?[/quote]

Cmos, have you emailed them? I never submit tickets when I put in MCR's. They have replied to my emails about MCR's in two days or less, in the past.

Hey guys, I got my Call of Duty 4 (from Amazon) today but no Guitar Hero III. Very weird, since I received the shipping notice for both on the same day. Hopefully GHIII comes tomorrow, otherwise next week. It's all good though, I just love getting free stuff. I am happy all the same. I just figured if both were "shipped" on the same day I would get both at the same time. Ah well. Now I can't decide between my fourth game...Assassin's Creed or Eternal Sonata. I think my gf and I would enjoy Eternal Sonata....but Assassin's Creed has so much hype....

[quote name='Rig']Cmos, have you emailed them? I never submit tickets when I put in MCR's. They have replied to my emails about MCR's in two days or less, in the past.[/QUOTE]

I normally do but the last one I sent off I never got a reply to, I will go ahead and give it a shot again. I'm only missing 2 now so that's better than 3, 3 made me worry, 2...not so much.

Oh, Rig, have you gotten the Dr. Seuss books yet?

man Complete Home blows, has anyone had that credit in the 3-5 day time period?

Filed an MCR a week ago but nothing yet, going to wait until I hit 10 days and then email them.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I normally do but the last one I sent off I never got a reply to, I will go ahead and give it a shot again. I'm only missing 2 now so that's better than 3, 3 made me worry, 2...not so much.

Oh, Rig, have you gotten the Dr. Seuss books yet?[/quote]

Nope, but I used the link in the email they sent to cancel before the order even went through. So technically, I got credit for doing nothing. :cool:

hey guys, I was wondering how strict they are on early cancellations and whatnot for earning credits? For example, do I have to try zooba for the entire month or great fun for the 21 day minimum that it states.

BTW JBlade00, its been stated many times to not post refferal links here

that's weird, I thought I had seen them here before... If I'm not mistaken I signed up under someone here (vet) who had posted the ref link... anyways, is that better?

I'm not sure about the policy about talking about this... but once you go green, you are usually good to go ;)

JBlade, we haven't been posting links in this particular thread. You are right about it happening though; you could post links in the previous two "Free 360 Game" threads.

You can make your own thread in the referral section if you want people to see you link.

[quote name='JBlade00']I did, thanks :) also, is it ok to [removed]?[/quote]
Probably not ok to do that here, but feel free to post it in your own thread! ;)

[quote name='Ernest_360']Hey guys, I got my Call of Duty 4 (from Amazon) today but no Guitar Hero III. Very weird, since I received the shipping notice for both on the same day. Hopefully GHIII comes tomorrow, otherwise next week. It's all good though, I just love getting free stuff. I am happy all the same. I just figured if both were "shipped" on the same day I would get both at the same time.[/quote]

They are ordering gh3 from red octane. Thats probably why you receieved cod4 sooner. And they are using UPS and I think others have said they dont deliver on saturday so you will probably be getting it next week.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Ah well. Now I can't decide between my fourth game...Assassin's Creed or Eternal Sonata. I think my gf and I would enjoy Eternal Sonata....but Assassin's Creed has so much hype....[/quote]

Ive been reading a lot of stuff that thats all AC is, hype. Might want to wait for some reviews to come in before ordering it.

[quote name='nadroj1485']

Ive been reading a lot of stuff that thats all AC is, hype. Might want to wait for some reviews to come in before ordering it.[/quote]

TBF the early reviews (Game Informer, Famitsu) are saying its great.

I was thinking what you typed, especially after the recent EGM article, but the early reviews so far are fantastic. I pre-ordered it so Im buying this one, but if goign by reviews, so far so good.

[quote name='JBlade00']I did, thanks :) also, is it ok to [removed]?[/QUOTE]
I was going to just delete the whole post, but I left the first half so I could answer the question that was there .. no, but as stated, you can make your own thread to advertise whatever your willing to offer for referrals, unless you already have a thread, then you can edit that one.

[quote name='Rig']Nope, but I used the link in the email they sent to cancel before the order even went through. So technically, I got credit for doing nothing. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, that's what I did with Disney and got a free credit too. ;)

But, I have Dr. Seuss, Interactive Kids Club AND Carebears club all coming from Scholastic sooner or later...I opted to do most of the Scholastic ones since they are all fully refundable after you eventually get the product.

Alright its been more than a week since i did the Dr. Suess offer, and nothing im waiting one more day before i fill an MCR, but its been a week since i filled the MCR for Greatfun...i think i did it wrong...I feel dumb for asking this but i have no idea what "Headers" are ...I just copy and pasted the email they sent into the MCR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back