FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']THey refunded me $10 and I didn't buy a book. Search as stated, I just covered this maybe 5 pages back. Stay on top of this thread!!!\

I expect mine to come today as well.. my UPS doesn't show up til 5pm ish CT here so I still have hope.[/quote]

Sorry, I just started yesterday.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yes, as Rig said do not post your referral links here and PLEASE read the 1st page of this thread. There is a TON of good info there and many of the questions you are asking me via PM and to everyone by posting in this thread are covered there![/QUOTE]
Except your "click here" button is a referral link

[quote name='iguss']Except your "click here" button is a referral link[/quote]

That's in his signature. You are allowed to have them there (especially since the sigs are only shown once per page).

it's b/c it's in his sig. You can have a sig once you've been a member for at least a month.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Hmmm, I want to get my friend a game for Christmas (GHIII) is it against ToS if I go to his house and fill out with his info and use the same cc?[/quote]

I think that would be against their ToS. You can order it and give it to him or just have it shipped to his house if that's what you're thinking? I had my GHIII sent somewhere else and it was cool.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I think that would be against their ToS. You can order it and give it to him or just have it shipped to his house if that's what you're thinking? I had my GHIII sent somewhere else and it was cool.[/quote]

Ok thanks, and Zooba only charged me $1.15 lol. Still waiting for it to credit me though so I can order Orange Box.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Ok thanks, and Zooba only charged me $1.15 lol. Still waiting for it to credit me though so I can order Orange Box.[/quote]

did you do it recently b/c it credits instantly.. if not within the day you're lookin to file an MCR which will be another week after you did it, plus 10 days more to finally credit.. good luck. clear your cookies before doing any offers, it helps!

As Rig and others stated that is just my standard signature. I'm not about to tell someone to not break the rules and then break them myself! ;)

Someone posted before about Assassins Creed getting a bad review from IGN, well Gamespot gave it a 9.0 so I'm not too worried! :hot:

[quote name='aznguyen316']did you do it recently b/c it credits instantly.. if not within the day you're lookin to file an MCR which will be another week after you did it, plus 10 days more to finally credit.. good luck. clear your cookies before doing any offers, it helps![/QUOTE]

i signed up for zooba last night and it did not credit instantly. and i clear my cookies everytime i close firefox [ ccleaner ].

hate having to wait for credits... but the last time i filled a MCR i got credited within 30 min.

Hmm.
I need 1 offer and I can get a game. Now, what game?
Orange Box? The Simpsons? Smackdown vs Raw 2008? Scene It?

I also want Beautiful Katamari..but at $40, it'll probably drop even less eventually. The Simpsons I have a feeling it will drop fast too....If I'm not mistaken, Smackdown vs Raw 2007 dropped to $40 in a few months...
Hmmm..The Orange Box seems kinda cool..so does Scene it..

OR I can just do an offer, have credit..and hope they put DDR Universe 2 on the page next month.

Oh decisions decisions...lol :cry:

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm.
I need 1 offer and I can get a game. Now, what game?
Orange Box? The Simpsons? Smackdown vs Raw 2008? Scene It?

I also want Beautiful Katamari..but at $40, it'll probably drop even less eventually. The Simpsons I have a feeling it will drop fast too....If I'm not mistaken, Smackdown vs Raw 2007 dropped to $40 in a few months...
Hmmm..The Orange Box seems kinda cool..so does Scene it..

OR I can just do an offer, have credit..and hope they put DDR Universe 2 on the page next month.

Oh decisions decisions...lol :cry:[/quote]

Orange Box, trust me. You can't go wrong.

i believe they will used rush shipping if they ordered yours from red octane. My invoice had somewhere around 17$ for shipping (paid for by [SIZE=-1]trainn[/SIZE]).

Is the your savings club memb ID the same as the at home rewards? When I call your savings club my membership ID doesn't exist and I only got an email from athomerewards about a membership ID

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Just got my GH3 in the mail from Fed Ex, but it was ordered from Circuit City, no free promos for me :([/QUOTE]

sorry to hear that.

what day did you order it? cause if i remember correctly i ordered the same day as you and haven't gotten anything yet.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']sorry to hear that.

what day did you order it? cause if i remember correctly i ordered the same day as you and haven't gotten anything yet.[/quote]

ordered on the 26th...doesn't matter though, as long as i got GH3, its all good. It came in a really big box too and I was wondering wtf i oredered from circuit city, lol

Okay, i guess UPS decided to ship it to me at the last minute i got it 10 minutes before they stop sending trucks out for the day roughly around 5:30

I GOT MY GHIII YAY!!!!....took me more than 20 minutes to figure out how to connect the damn wireless guitar to the 360

I ordered on 10/29 and you know what I am sick and tired of getting messages saying "we will ship it in 2 business days" mean while I see people confirming the next 2 business days they got their orders shipped while I look like a loser who has been lied to by Trainn from the site. If I knew this deal would have taken so long I would have ordered COD4 or AC, but I allready bought those.

Guys chill. You should really give Trainn a break. They had at least 500+ orders and their main supplier (Amazon.com) couldn't fill them. The games are shipping, you will get your bundle. Just be patient. Other people are ordering this game too (regular purchases), it is a hot Christmas item. Please have patience, you will get it!

The real fact that pisses me off people ordering multiple order f***ing greedy people, they should have a maximum of one per Person for GH3.

[quote name='joe2187']Okay, i guess UPS decided to ship it to me at the last minute i got it 10 minutes before they stop sending trucks out for the day roughly around 5:30

I GOT MY GHIII YAY!!!!....took me more than 20 minutes to figure out how to connect the damn wireless guitar to the 360[/QUOTE]

Did you not read the paper that came in the box?

lol.

We both got ours today at the last minute as well after I posted how I was pissed I didn't get it earlier.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']I love this site.:D My two games shipped and I just got 2 credits for another. Mow I got to decide on what to get.[/quote]

What offers did you do and how much?

Anyways, how long does it take to process order usually?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']What offers did you do and how much?

Anyways, how long does it take to process order usually?[/quote]

I doing all the offers that cheap and don't require me to ship something back. The first post has several of those offers and info on how to cancel.

It took just under a week for my order change form processing to shipped. I don't know if that is the normal processing time.

The site works. The site has come through before. They will come through now.

Remember, they're giving you the bundle. This means that you get the controller. Which means the controllers need to be manufactured. Upon the high demand. The companies will ship it out when they can, Trainn has ordered from the places that can send it the fastest based on stock. It's due to reasons like this that they don't offer the Rock Band bundle yet.

Yeah well I was one of the very first people here to order it, yet other people who ordered sometime after I did gets it before me.

Not to mention I got the shipped email weeks ago.

[quote name='Sejad']The real fact that pisses me off people ordering multiple order f***ing greedy people, they should have a maximum of one per Person for GH3.[/quote]
Why? What if some of us want two guitars? I see no problem in ordering another copy of GHIII for this reason.

Trainn processes their stuff in the orders they are received. If somebody is ordering multiple bundles before you order yours, they are doing more offers than you. I see nothing unfair about that.

I haven't ordered a second bundle yet, but I probably will in the future.

EDIT: And it's now the future, as I just put in an order for a second bundle.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yeah well I was one of the very first people here to order it, yet other people who ordered sometime after I did gets it before me.

Not to mention I got the shipped email weeks ago.[/quote]

What date did you order? Forgive me but I haven't read your previous posts. It might be time to send Trainn a support ticket saying it has been showing status of shipped for however amount of time and see if they will offer you a tracking number.

[quote name='ddrpower']The site works. The site has come through before. They will come through now.

Remember, they're giving you the bundle. This means that you get the controller. Which means the controllers need to be manufactured. Upon the high demand. The companies will ship it out when they can, Trainn has ordered from the places that can send it the fastest based on stock. It's due to reasons like this that they don't offer the Rock Band bundle yet.[/quote]
My point exactly. Too much complaining, the site is hot right now and they offer the best products for the cheapest methods. Remember, we all probably got GH III bundles for less than $20. Some of us for less than $5. Seriously, if people are receiving their copies and showing proof, why would you not be willing to wait? There is always an alternative. Go to your nearest retail store and buy it for $100 and play it all you want. Otherwise, I think we all should show a little patience for their backlog of orders.

I agree with above.. You shoud send support. I've sent a couple regarding a couple personal issues and they've been quick to respond and resolved both issues for me in a timely manner. A+ service.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I agree with above.. You shoud send support. I've sent a couple regarding a couple personal issues and they've been quick to respond and resolved both issues for me in a timely manner. A+ service.[/quote]

Ditto mate.

[email protected]

I have emailed them close to 50 times. They are fantastic to work with...if you are POLITE! (They usually take two days to respond, so don't get huffy all over again!)

My account is no longer under review! Just ordered The Orange Box!

And I had two credits still, so I went ahead and ordered another GHIII (I'm after a second wireless guitar).

I placed an order for Guitar Hero III with my remaining credit. Chances are I won't see it until sometime next month but for less than 2 bucks I can't complain.:D

Since MCR's take ten days, ive still got 3 more days till great fun gets credited and another week till Dr. Suess credits, and 4 more days till i can file an MCR for Overnight Genius.

Curious though, just a question, Why is it though that sometimes you dont get credit for the offers? is it some sort of security thing?

I see you guys are quick to judge other people because they dont have patience, you think it was easy for me to get the credit no it wasn't. It's harder for people outside of US and I want to get more credits but that is impossible because there is no more offers for Canada to do, just because you guys never had problems doesn't mean you wouldn't be unpatient.

[quote name='Sejad']I see you guys are quick to judge other people because they dont have patience, you think it was easy for me to get the credit no it wasn't. It's harder for people outside of US and I want to get more credits but that is impossible because there is no more offers for Canada to do, just because you guys never had problems doesn't mean you wouldn't be unpatient.[/quote]
I fail to see the problem then. You did the offers and now you are waiting for the game. What's the issue? Do you think you should get bumped to the front of the line because you are in Canada and it is "harder" for you?

Mine is still shipping soon, anyone else around the 27-31 in the same situation? I got an email last thurs night ...

" Due to an initial limited supply of the Guitar Hero III bundle, it was briefly back-ordered.

However, your Guitar Hero III bundles will be entering the shipping process in the next 1-2 business days and ship shortly afterwards. Once they are shipped, you will receive a confirmation email. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back