FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can someone tell me what this is?

ADTERACTIVE 0014157622266US[/quote]

call this number and find out 415 - 762 - 2266
i forgot what it was. But please let us know what company that is.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I fail to see the problem then. You did the offers and now you are waiting for the game. What's the issue? Do you think you should get bumped to the front of the line because you are in Canada and it is "harder" for you?[/quote]

not at all, but when there is a date that it says it will ship and I receive a email after I wrote them if the waiting period is going to be much longer they said in the next 1-2 business days it's been what a week now they should ship it.......

[quote name='Sejad']not at all, but when there is a date that it says it will ship and I receive a email after I wrote them if the waiting period is going to be much longer they said in the next 1-2 business days it's been what a week now they should ship it.......[/quote]
Maybe their suppliers said it would be back in stock within 1-2 business days and the suppliers didn't make good on their promise. We know Amazon.com cannot fill the orders. Many people got their orders from Red Octane and they probably depleted their stock next. Now some people are posting it came from Circuit City. This just shows that Trainn is having problems getting a consistent shipping on this product. I don't know what to tell you. The game is hot right now and Trainn cannot keep up with the demand - as hard as it is trying to.

Yes, they told you 1-2 days. I'm sure if they could get it to you within that timeframe, they would have. However, there are probably people before you complaining about not receiving it either, so what are they supposed to do? My suggestion is send them a support ticket stating that if they haven't shipped your order yet, you would like to switch to another game. Otherwise, you have to wait...

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']What does it mean by your account is under review? I've ordered GHIII and Orange Box and I haven't got that yet.[/quote]

Your account goes under review if you take the referral route. They put your account on hold until they verify that everything checks out with your referrals. Usually take 3-5 days for it to open back up, and you can then select your game.

I know what he is going through lot's of shitty orders, I dont even care if he puts 4-6 days till ship I rather have that then 1-2 because then he is sure to ship in that time period, and I dont expect it to ship within 1-2 days I know he means he will ship it within those days.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']at home rewards didnt credit for me, even though it says it credits instantly....how long does it take?[/quote]

instantly haha, or like 30 min. If not, MCR time =(

[quote name='becuzimbrown']nvm just got credit, thanks!

when should i cancel?[/quote]
1st page of the thread has all this info.

Seriously, everyone on here is complaining about shipping and this and that. There are now 95 pages in this thread and alot of it has to do with the fact that the GHIII bundle is not going to arrive 2 days after you place the order due to high demand and a large number of orders via trainn. As it has been said numerous times in this thread, do not expect it to arrive until 7-10 days after you GET A SHIPPING EMAIL FROM TRAINN (not 7-10 days after you place your order). The Trainn Customer Service people have been very nice to everyone (provided you send a reasonable, polite email) Dont email them 2 days after you get your shipping email and ask about it. and yes it will take them a few days to answer you that is just how it is right now. Just sit back, relax, count to 10 and be patient. Remember we are getting $100 bundle for FREE. If you have to have any game on release date then I suggest going to the store and purchasing it because you will not have it on release day through this site!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']1st page of the thread has all this info.[/quote]

thanks!

and sorry for posting about cancellations...but....

At home rewards and Privacy matters both have 2 phone numbers each to cancel 2 offers each (according to the first post), however when i read the fine print while completing the offers, there was only 1 phone number

is the first post outdated or should i just trust the first post and cancel with 4 numbers total (instead of 2)?

Somewhat unrelated news bit: This Thursday all Xbox Live users will be given the chance to download the Live Arcade game of their choice in celebration of Xbox Live's fifth anniversary.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']thanks!

and sorry for posting about cancellations...but....

At home rewards and Privacy matters both have 2 phone numbers each to cancel 2 offers each (according to the first post), however when i read the fine print while completing the offers, there was only 1 phone number

is the first post outdated or should i just trust the first post and cancel with 4 numbers total (instead of 2)?[/quote]

for at home rewards, if this is your first time signing up with them or either simply you or privacy matters, then you'll want to cancel the at home rewards number and the your savings club number as well. After that the other two I mentioned you will only need to cancel those respective offers.

Very important tool: search this thread. It helps! I do it before every new offer just to get the scoop on it before it I do it.

Just finished the At Home rewards offer and just put in my order for Assasins Creed!! I dont care how long it takes to ship, I got COD4, GHIII and Orange box to keep me company and i barely get 2 or 3 hours to play them a week! although COD4 has been goddamn addictive. As soon as my MCR's take hold Im ordering another GHIII and Orange Box as a Gift for a friend.

[quote name='aznguyen316']for at home rewards, if this is your first time signing up with them or either simply you or privacy matters, then you'll want to cancel the at home rewards number and the your savings club number as well. After that the other two I mentioned you will only need to cancel those respective offers.

Very important tool: search this thread. It helps! I do it before every new offer just to get the scoop on it before it I do it.[/quote]

Thanks!

but...Finrats lol

In terms of trying to get some sort of discussion in this thread that isn't whining:

I know that this site is a good way to get single player games such as assassin's creed and bioshock because you don't pay full value, but I'm iffy on that since it's equal to the value of other games that may last longer, depending on the gamer. My planned method is to give Gamefly a try a some point, and run all those single player games through there since I personally don't play them more than twice. This way, the multiplayer games which can be repeated can be obtained. This is how I plan out my games. How do you guys plan yours? First come, first want?

Out of curiousity, how much can you actually get done with Gamefly in one month? I see 2 games, tops, if I rush through them.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Somewhat unrelated news bit: This Thursday all Xbox Live users will be given the chance to download the Live Arcade game of their choice in celebration of Xbox Live's fifth anniversary.[/quote]Link? I've only read that there is one game that is going to be available, it's called Carcassonne. I haven't heard anything about choosing the game of your choice...

no clue whats going on with all this debating but my 2nd GH3 order just shipped! love this thread!!
ordered it on OCT 27th.

also i remember reading about getting over $600 of game every year from this site.. what if i stay UNDER $600 can i wait till jan 2nd and doit all over again?

[quote name='ddrpower']In terms of trying to get some sort of discussion in this thread that isn't whining:

I know that this site is a good way to get single player games such as assassin's creed and bioshock because you don't pay full value, but I'm iffy on that since it's equal to the value of other games that may last longer, depending on the gamer. My planned method is to give Gamefly a try a some point, and run all those single player games through there since I personally don't play them more than twice. This way, the multiplayer games which can be repeated can be obtained. This is how I plan out my games. How do you guys plan yours? First come, first want?

Out of curiousity, how much can you actually get done with Gamefly in one month? I see 2 games, tops, if I rush through them.[/quote]

I use my offers usually to get teh most expensive games. If I get an extra copy of GH I can always sell it and get the games I want plus extra cash

[quote name='ddrpower']Out of curiousity, how much can you actually get done with Gamefly in one month? I see 2 games, tops, if I rush through them.[/QUOTE]

It depends how far you are from a distribution center. My games usually arrive on the 3rd day, so turn around time isn't too bad. Although lately there have been problems with games getting shipped to me, it's been over 8 days and i haven't received a game i've been waiting for and had to report a shipping problem. This has only happened to once before, and the game took 2 weeks for it to arrive. This has happened a total of 2 times in 6 months.

Gamefly combined with brightspot.tv [ which can get you up to $10 off a month on your Gamefly sub ] makes Gamefly a good service for me. Usually just renting games i'm unsure about buying or just want to give it a quick run.

[quote name='ddrpower']In terms of trying to get some sort of discussion in this thread that isn't whining:

Out of curiousity, how much can you actually get done with Gamefly in one month? I see 2 games, tops, if I rush through them.[/quote]
I couldn't even get through the first two levels of Tomb Raider: Legend with my one month Gamefly subscription. Hehe. I have been really busy though. Honestly, there is no method to my madness. I like games, whether they are multiplayer or single player. I see your point, however, that the single player games have less replay value, therefore ordering more multiplayer games works out better. Makes perfect sense to me! On this site, I have ordered GHIII, CoD4, Mass Effect, and Assassin's Creed. Two are great multiplayer, two are great single player. I guess I prefer semetry then!

[quote name='SpitFire158']I ordered my bundle on the 10th and i'm a bit skeptical about this this site. When i get my bundle i will become a believer.[/quote]

ITS A RIPOFF!!!!

[quote name='SpitFire158']I ordered my bundle on the 10th and i'm a bit skeptical about this this site. When i get my bundle i will become a believer.[/quote]

I was too at first. But so many people were claiming its legit. And they were posting pictures of all the games they have gotten.

So I gave it a shot. Did the gamefly offer, which I wanted to do anyways. And simply you, which was useless to me, but only cost $1. The Gamefly offer I had to do a MCR for, a week after I signed up. But it was credited withing 12 hrs after I filed the MCR. The Simply You was credited almost instantly.

I placed my order for GH3 that night, and altough it took alot longer than expected & had me worried a bit. It came!!! $100 game for $10... cant go wrong there.

Its a scam, we now know where you live, your Social Security #, your name, adress and what you do under the covers alone at night by yourself. We are watching you, every moment every day every second, when you think you see something in the dark that is us, when you see a trick of the light, we are there. when you take a piss and the guy next too looks over and checks you out that is us. We own you...Get comfortable

[quote name='joe2187']Its a scam, we now know where you live, your Social Security #, your name, adress and what you do under the covers alone at night by yourself. We are watching you, every moment every day every second, when you think you see something in the dark that is us, when you see a trick of the light, we are there. when you take a piss and the guy next too looks over and checks you out that is us. We own you...Get comfortable[/quote]

I'm typing this from my new laptop.

Thanks for signing up you SUCKER.

(hi-5's joe2187)

Just to let everyone know I received my two Guitar Hero 3's today. Order dates were the 24th and 25th, they shipped from Circuit City.

edit: Ship e-mails were the 12th, shipped the 13th, got here today.

saw my guitar hero 3 package waiting on my porch when i got home from band prac tonight. that means ups delivered after 5:30PM, cuz that's when i left my house. crazy, i didn't know they did it that late. anyway, it was from red octane, so i got all the freebies with it.

just an fyi, i ordered one of these gig bags from ebay before for my guitar hero 2 guitars and the zipper is really bad. it broke real fast...i don't know if it's cuz i bought it off ebay...or because it's just badly made...or because i'm a man and i don't know my strength. lol. okay...forget the last one. just be careful or you guys will be out a gig bag.

by the way, zooba just refunded my 9.95 and i cancelled through email. :)...time for 2 more offers...hmmmm...choices!!!

Well once my account review is over I think Mass Effect will be my last game of 2007 from this site. Really amazing site! If you are not getting games for free from Trainn then you are missing out.

[quote name='sventhebruin']How reliable is gamefly for crediting?? I want to use that, but am afraid of getting screwed.[/quote]

haven't done that offer, but i haven't heard any bad things. besides...even if you do have to pay a small fee for a month of non-stop games coming to your door...is that your idea of getting screwed?

[quote name='sventhebruin']How reliable is gamefly for crediting?? I want to use that, but am afraid of getting screwed.[/quote]

Gamefly worked fine for me. Follow the instructions and everything should go through smoothly. It takes a few days for them to give you credit (don't expect it right away like some other deals). G'luck.

For those that already received the gh3 bundle...did yall have any problems with the guitar? I havnt been able to play mine yet but ive read a good bit of them are defective out of the box just wondering if anyone here has experienced that yet.

Got GH3 today. It came in from RedOctane, the order was placed, according to the invoice, on the 9th. It came with a guitar bag, strap, and keychain.

Next up should be my GH2. I'm very pleased.

[quote name='nadroj1485']For those that already received the gh3 bundle...did yall have any problems with the guitar? I havnt been able to play mine yet but ive read a good bit of them are defective out of the box just wondering if anyone here has experienced that yet.[/quote]

Mine worked perfectly.

Did you sync it up to your Xbox360 first?

As to the person that asked about Gamefly. Thats one of the offers I did. I had to file a MCR for it when I did it. But after that I got credit that day I filled the MCR.

I have a question. Once I get credit from an offer, can cancel it without problems or do i have to finish the trial in order to keep those credits?

If you choose not to continue with the service, you are entitled to cancel. According to TraInn's rules, you should try the service and for example if it's a 7 day trial you should continue until about day 4 or 5. Two weeks about day 12. 30 days and three weeks, should be okay. Just don't cancel once you've gotten your green. Check their site again for the exact rules, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back