FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='buterbals']Question:

When I go to the offers page it states that the Dr. Seuss Book Club is $3.99 to try, but when I go to the order form I dont see the $3.99 anywhere. All I see is $4.99 per book and $4.99 for shipping. So can anyone help me out with this? Am I seeing something wrong? Thanks.[/quote]

I couldn't help you earlier, but I asked one of my friends to check on the trial:

"Join the Dr. Seuss™ & His Friends Book Club today and we’ll give you 7 FREE Storybooks plus a FREE Tote bag to carry them all in! You’ll also receive Dr. Seuss’s most classic story, The Cat in the Hat, for just $4.99, plus $4.99 shipping and handling for your entire introductory package."

So it looks like it's $4.99 for the intro package with $4.99 shipping.

[quote name='Rig']I couldn't help you earlier, but I asked one of my friends to check on the trial:

"Join the Dr. Seuss™ & His Friends Book Club today and we’ll give you 7 FREE Storybooks plus a FREE Tote bag to carry them all in! You’ll also receive Dr. Seuss’s most classic story, The Cat in the Hat, for just $4.99, plus $4.99 shipping and handling for your entire introductory package."

So it looks like it's $4.99 for the intro package with $4.99 shipping.[/quote]

Thanks Rig, well I guess Ill have to skip that one for now.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']All been from Amazon though? Cuz amazon is out of stock right now.[/quote]

Well, we ordered, Trainn is going to have to find a way to deliver.

RedOctane is still shipping them out through their store. I remember someone mentioning their GHII came from RO, but also, I've seen RO as an Amazon seller in the past, and they are not at the moment. Here's to hopin' though--if I don't see a shipment by late this week I'll be pretty tempted to pick up at least the game, if not the whole shabang, and resell this one (possibly to a friend who is getting a 360 soon).

I'm surprised so many had problems with the Stamps.com crediting - it was within five minutes for me when I did it a week back.

However, as I said over the weekend, I never received any email from Athome. I tried finding my account on the site with my email and CC# and neither worked.

I called the first number yesterday and they couldn't find my account for a long time, and I gave them my name, address, phone number and email. (I wasn't going to give my CC after all that, because I felt that'd be enough info to sign me up again! :lol: )

They finally found an account number for me, and I'm going to see if I can log on to the site. I was kinda hoping that they had no record or something, because I already credited for them. I will say, the CSR I spoke to was super nice...you don't see that enough these days...

EDIT: At Home Rewards isn't on the offers anymore? Damn...now i have to hunt down the URL...

I thik I might have done something stupid, I have done the GreatFun offer, I did the offer but faked the info for the mailing adresd so I can do it because I am in Canada right, so now I dont know how to cancell the offer when times comes because I tried calling their number and it says it does not work in my area....

[quote name='Sejad']I thik I might have done something stupid, I have done the GreatFun offer, I did the offer but faked the info for the mailing adresd so I can do it because I am in Canada right, so now I dont know how to cancell the offer when times comes because I tried calling their number and it says it does not work in my area....[/QUOTE]

you can cancel by email.

email and story provided in an earlier post of mine.

I did the Yahoo success and got credited and all, but I never received any sort of email.

Is there any sort of important info I need in the email to cancel, or do I just use phone number and whatnot?

[quote name='Rig']Yahoo Success Center
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company![/quote]

so if I did Increase my Margin, then I must use a different cc for eithe eAuction or Yahoo!?

second question.. I did Simpy You and At Home and cancelled the 3 (including Savings Club) then I recently did Privacy Matters with the same cc, I assume I'll have to cancel from Savings club once again as well as Privacy Matters if I don't like the trials?

[quote name='wasabi_']I did the Yahoo success and got credited and all, but I never received any sort of email.

Is there any sort of important info I need in the email to cancel, or do I just use phone number and whatnot?[/quote]

You won't need an email from them. When you call, they just ask for your name, and they confirm your address. That's the only information they need.

[quote name='aznguyen316']so if I did Increase my Margin, then I must use a different cc for eithe eAuction or Yahoo!?

second question.. I did Simpy You and At Home and cancelled the 3 (including Savings Club) then I recently did Privacy Matters with the same cc, I assume I'll have to cancel from Savings club once again as well as Privacy Matters if I don't like the trials?[/quote]

Yes, you will need separate cards.

You will only have to cancel Privacy Matters. It seems they don't sign you up again for Savings Club.

At least, they didn't sign me up (and others in here) again. If you wanted to be 100% sure, you could call the number and confirm your cancellation with them after you sign up for Privacy Matters.

Oh just a heads up guys, Great Fun has caught onto the email cancellations things, heres the email I got when I tried.

Dear [name here],

Thank you for taking the time to email us at Great Fun.

We apologize for any inconvenience in this matter. The office that is
reached when sending electronic mail is unable to process cancellations
for reasons of security. If you wish to discontinue your membership we
request you contact our Membership Department toll-free at
1-877-488-9480. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Our hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00a.m. - 11:00p.m. (EST).

If you have any further questions or concerns in this regard, please do
not hesitate to contact our office by email at anytime.

Thank you,

David, Your Great Fun Representative

[quote name='wasabi_']Oh just a heads up guys, Great Fun has caught onto the email cancellations things, heres the email I got when I tried.[/quote]

aww man I dont need to be hearing this right now seriously....wtf am I gonna do.....hmmm I hope I can get their line with a Canadian phone....F**k

Well, looks like they got my W9!

Naruto = Shipped

What sucks is that GHIII was ordered before Naruto. It has been (and still is) at the "Pre-Order" stage...damn.

Looks like they won't be shipping tonight. (And for the record, I ordered GHIII less than five minutes after they put it up on the site!)

[quote name='Rig']Well, looks like they got my W9!

Naruto = Shipped

What sucks is that GHIII was ordered before Naruto. It has been (and still is) at the "Pre-Order" stage...damn.

Looks like they won't be shipping tonight. (And for the record, I ordered GHIII less than five minutes after they put it up on the site!)[/QUOTE]

Well, My Naruto is still processing...has been since Oct. 23rd and was supposed to ship today. Also GH is still Pre-Order as well. This is ridiculous.

Well my GHIII still says Pre-order waiting for item for the third straight day

I completed great fun yesterday, but got my Simply you credit already,

I hope they go with the deluxe version from Red Octane that includes the bag, shirt and other collectible stuff. That would make up for the wait.

Naruto shipped, awesome!

Is there a phone number for eMusic anywhere? I need a confirmation e-mail so I can file a MCR, I never got one and they aren't returning my e-mails.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Naruto shipped, awesome!

Is there a phone number for eMusic anywhere? I need a confirmation e-mail so I can file a MCR, I never got one and they aren't returning my e-mails.[/quote]

i couldnt find one, but http://www.emusic.com/contact/website.html

If you find their number please post it, I may have to call them to get my 10$ refunded since I cancelled the trial like 2 days in.

[quote name='Rig']I couldn't help you earlier, but I asked one of my friends to check on the trial:

So it looks like it's $4.99 for the intro package with $4.99 shipping.[/quote]

Actually, it's even worse than that. I did that offer a few days ago, expecting the $4.99 + $4.99 for shipping. I even only allotted $10 on my virtual credit card for the purchase. However, 3 days later, I finally get my "confirmation email", which tells me my order status is "CC Failed". It also shows an attempted charge of $14.98. I know there was an option to get "2 bonus books", but I had it unchecked.

Either way, I got credit for the offer instantly, so I'm hoping I can just cancel this one without losing the credit. I don't think I should be obligated to try an offer when they're deceptive about the amount they charge you. I'm still waiting to hear back from them though.

Hey, I'm doing the referrals and was curious if anyone knew the answer to this. I had some people I know do the increase my margin offer, and I know you have to use a different card for the yahoo thing. I was wondering if they don't have a 2nd card could they use one of mine to cover it and would it still get me credit? Appreciate any help.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Man fuck that... I am just going to Best Buy and picking up the damn game...[/quote]

I'm tempted too, but I can wait it out. It helps that I received Halo 3, Half Life 2 and NHL 08 free from the site in the past few weeks. Gives me something to occupy my time! ;)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm tempted too, but I can wait it out. It helps that I received Halo 3, Half Life 2 and NHL 08 free from the site in the past few weeks. Gives me something to occupy my time! ;)[/quote]
yah I was getting kind of pissed too, until my xbox died, that brought me back down to reality...now ill be looking at a month+ before I can play any games on it much less gh3.

right when a ton of good games are coming out too :(

Shipping: In Stock. Expedited shipping available. International shipping available. See shipping rates. See return policy.

Amazon has it in stock from the looks of it... Sure do hope they start shipping ours out asap...

If not, well I just got my system a week ago along with 13 or 14 games, 4 or 5 of which are still unwrapped.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Shipping: In Stock. Expedited shipping available. International shipping available. See shipping rates. See return policy.

Amazon has it in stock from the looks of it... Sure do hope they start shipping ours out asap...

[/quote]

mmmm ya only $90 too...wonder if its the ones with gh2 controllers

[quote name='nadroj1485']mmmm ya only $90 too...wonder if its the ones with gh2 controllers[/quote]

I doubt it, the description says it comes with the Les Paul controller, would be pretty sneaky of them to send out anything else.

eMusic Customer Service: 212-300-2856 11-5 EST.

Well, come to find out they denied my card so I never even got the free trial. The same debit card that I've used for many offers and I have plenty of money on got denied by them for some reason so I guess I can just forget about getting credit for this one.

Ah well, time for Yahoo Success!

has anyone else had a lot of problem with the dr. seuss order. I signed up for it on saturday and have yet to receive credit or any emails from them. (i even checked my spam folder). I have been charged for the books so it must have gone through. I won't even be able to file for an mcr because i have no email confirmation.

Well, my status has changed to "pre-order", but I was really hoping to have GHIII by this weekend. I guess that's probably not going to happen. Ah well. Like I said, they could make it up to us by getting the bundle from Red Octane like they did before, so we can pick up those extra gifts.

Its been noted here that for a month-long free trial Trainn explicitly states that you must be signed up for a minumum of 21 days. Today I was looking through the offers page and noticed that for a 7 day trial, Trainn states that you must sign up for a minimum of 5 days. I wasn't sure if this was already posted, but having this information only helps those who decide to sign on or do more offers. Very interesting that Trainn put these requirements up. Should the minimum 5 day clause be added to the OP regarding a 7 day trial?

can anyone tell me what the trial period for carebear club and quicken business kit is? and how long i have to cancel as well?

also, the numbers for cancellation.

thanks alot i'm new to this.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Its been noted here that for a month-long free trial Trainn explicitly states that you must be signed up for a minumum of 21 days. Today I was looking through the offers page and noticed that for a 7 day trial, Trainn states that you must sign up for a minimum of 5 days. I wasn't sure if this was already posted, but having this information only helps those who decide to sign on or do more offers. Very interesting that Trainn put these requirements up. Should the minimum 5 day clause be added to the OP regarding a 7 day trial?[/quote]

Yeah, this should be added to the OP since its a new policy, and it will probably cause problems if people just start cancelling stuff after it credits and then the credit gets revoked.

I'm hoping this doesn't affect my Virtua Fighter 5 which I ordered on Monday and is still processing. I just cancelled At Home Rewards today (3 days after signing up), but the language saying you must stay signed up for 5 days wasn't there on Monday when I did the offer.

It will be interesting to see how Trainn handles this going forward...

Just cancelled my Advantage Language trial by e-mail very easy (got a response in 15 minutes) just be sure to ask for a cancellation number,give them your order id, name and e-mail address.They will extend your trial so you have to time return the cd's without being charged.

If anyone wants to do it by e-mail instead of phone here is the e-mail addy
[email protected]

Like others said, most prolly not going to receive gh3 this weekend. Status changed from processing to pre order - waiting for item.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm tempted too, but I can wait it out. It helps that I received Halo 3, Half Life 2 and NHL 08 free from the site in the past few weeks. Gives me something to occupy my time! ;)[/quote]

Yea, but I haven't had a new game since Halo 3, and even that wasn't that great.

[quote name='lilboo']How much was Advantage Language again?? Do you have to send it back...??[/quote]
It's $6.95 and you do have to send it back. At least i can use my stamps.com free 5 dollars postage for somthing now.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Guitar Hero 3 bundle now says shipping soon. Good I guess? Hopefully soon means before November 1st. :lol:[/QUOTE]

it says shipping soon on YF360Games?

Never saw that before.

Mine's still on preorder :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back