FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thepik241']Ugg...yourfree360games.com said that my GHIII bundle was lost in shipping and they said that they will ship me a new one soon....this sucks...[/QUOTE]

I emailed them yesterday about mine, and they haven't gotten back to me yet but I'm suspecting I will suffer the same fate.

[quote name='miktau']Well my GH3 status changed from proccessing to waiting on item. Did this happen to anyone else. I just want to make sure there not doing anything like recinding my credits.

cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]

Same happened to me, order placed on Friday.

[quote name='velcro600']Has any one got there copy of rock band yet???[/quote]

Yup, my Rock Band came in yesterday, from Amazon.

Trainn must be swamped by the GH3 orders. I ponder if they can ship everything and get it arrived by Christmas.

The suppliers must be swamped as well. They're probably rushing everything. All I can say is that I hope they can get it together without breaking down.

orange box just shipped for me. still waiting on my cod 4 to come in. it was shipped on friday. for some reason offers ive done lately havent credited and theyre supposed to be instant. oh well.

[quote name='Gwoz']WTF, I get a response from Trainn that DHL has tried to deliver my GH III twice, and will try again tomorrow. Apparently signature is required. Can't they leave a note??

Do DHL allow pickups?

Seriously, having an 8-5 job is not unusual. Absolutely ridiculous.[/quote]

You can call up DHL and ask them if you can pick it up at there delievery place. I know I have done this before because I wasn't going to be home when they were coming. Just have to call before it leaves with a driver.

[quote name='mcdaking84']damn my yahoo succes didnt go through. Wanted Cod4 by next week; that sucks[/quote]
same here and right now i'm going back and forth with emails with tranin. Signed up on Nov.11

my ghIII bundle just went to waiting for item. greeeat -.-

my halo 3 order shipped though! too bad i just bought the $60 dotd legendary edition from amazon.

[quote name='glare']You can call up DHL and ask them if you can pick it up at there delievery place. I know I have done this before because I wasn't going to be home when they were coming. Just have to call before it leaves with a driver.[/QUOTE]

Well since I don't have info on which DHL office that has my package nor a tracking number. I just left a note on my door asking for them to either leave the package or provide info on how I can pick it up.

If its shipped by DHL does that mean I have the Red Octane GH III bundle or the one that comes directly from Trainn?

[quote name='Gwoz']Well since I don't have info on which DHL office that has my package nor a tracking number. I just left a note on my door asking for them to either leave the package or provide info on how I can pick it up.

If its shipped by DHL does that mean I have the Red Octane GH III bundle or the one that comes directly from Trainn?[/quote]

Trainn most likely. It seems that the DHL ones are the ones coming directly from them.

via DHL should be from Trainn themselves.

My other GHIII went to waiting for item, but I think I'm going to change it to GHII so I can get it in before xmas..

I know there aren't any big releases left for this year, but I wonder what we will see in the December update? Maybe they will drop a bomb on us and offer the Rock Band bundle or possibly the individual instrument packs? How about the 120gb hd? I can dream, can't I? :rofl:

EDIT: The definitely need to add some new offers!!!

The Yahoo Success didn't go through, it's been about 4 days. I want Halo 3 NOW! I'm sick today, so if I can find my lost prepaid CC's I think I can do about 5 offers today.

no one answered my question about missing credit request. What exactly are they looking for? I just copied the entire email that I received, and pasted it. Do they want anything else?

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']no one answered my question about missing credit request. What exactly are they looking for? I just copied the entire email that I received, and pasted it. Do they want anything else?[/quote]

They want full headers on the email. You need to search for headers in the mail service you are using.

If you didn't give them full headers, you will have to do the MCR over again.

Just found my cards. I redid the Yahoo Success one since I have no patience,and it didn't charge my account yet. I know I might be flamed, but I don't care: The offers cost alot now, gonna try to make a new account or something

EDIT: My prepaid CC is getting a "Invalid Info" response from Yahoo. Help?

[quote name='Leek']Just found my cards. I redid the Yahoo Success one since I have no patience,and it didn't charge my account yet. I know I might be flamed, but I don't care: The offers cost alot now, gonna try to make a new account or something

EDIT: My prepaid CC is getting a "Invalid Info" response from Yahoo. Help?[/quote]

Did you redo it using the same card? THat may be why, also maybe b/c it doesn't work using pre-paid CC? Also good luck on making new acct, may not work esp if you're using same acct name address hah

I'm ditching the new account as for now, and I'm using my moms name, a messed up last name, and my neighbors address.

It gives me this for all of them now:
failou5.png

[quote name='aznguyen316']via DHL should be from Trainn themselves.

My other GHIII went to waiting for item, but I think I'm going to change it to GHII so I can get it in before xmas..[/quote]

how do u change an item once the order has been placed besides sending them a ticket?

My other GH3 bundle has went to shipping as well. I just wanna know the convience of switching it to a different game so I can get it quicker.

[quote name='Leek']Just found my cards. I redid the Yahoo Success one since I have no patience,and it didn't charge my account yet. I know I might be flamed, but I don't care: The offers cost alot now, gonna try to make a new account or something

EDIT: My prepaid CC is getting a "Invalid Info" response from Yahoo. Help?[/QUOTE]

Seriously ass-hat, another post of about violating Trainn's TOS? How about you attempt to grow a brain, or better yet before hitting the post button, reread what you have just typed. If it mentions doing anything fraudulent, DO NOT HIT POST.

Use a prepaid card - if they find out they will shut you down. Setting up multiple accounts - they will shut you down.

Do us all a favor and stop posting this idiocy. You are clogging up this thread by trying to take advantage of what is currently the best deal on the internets.

[quote name='Leek']I'm ditching the new account as for now, and I'm using my moms name, a messed up last name, and my neighbors address.

It gives me this for all of them now:
failou5.png
[/quote]

looks like you need to clear your cookies

Removed posts that violated ToS of Trainn, they're giving you free stuff and you can't even follow some simple terms.

[quote name='popemogoth']how do u change an item once the order has been placed besides sending them a ticket?

My other GH3 bundle has went to shipping as well. I just wanna know the convience of switching it to a different game so I can get it quicker.[/quote]

I sent a support ticket, so Ill see if they'll do it for me. I wish we could manually do it, but they've been really helpful to me for changing shipping addresses etc so I *think* they wouldn't mind doing this either, probably better for them as well =) Keep you updated.

quick question about MCRs.

i'm using the referral system right now. i have completed 2 offers, one that credited on it's own and the other didn't [ Zooba ]. i filed a MCR for Zooba.

under the support section under MCR, the status for zooba says "received". if i go under "support tickets" it shows that i have none open/closed. and if i goto the Progress screen -> Offer Completions, Zooba isn't listed, and i never got an email stating that i got an offer credited.

so i'm wondering if i actually got credit for Zooba and that the credit will appear when i reset my account.

I've been trying to cancel my stamps.com account today, but every time I call their number, I get a weird sounding tone and nobody ever picks up.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Should I just email them about it?

Edit: Never mind, it seems I was just dialing the wrong number. :p

[quote name='rohlfinator']I've been trying to cancel my stamps.com account today, but every time I call their number, I get a weird sounding tone and nobody ever picks up.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Should I just email them about it?[/quote]

That happened to me 8 months ago... Got ended up being charged for many months before they finally would let me cancel. Filed a complaint with the BBB and got my money back though.

[quote name='soad342']How long do Zooba/Yahoo Success Center take to credit? Also, does everyone get that $9.95 back from zooba or?[/quote]

Zooba was instant for me yahoo about 3 hours, zooba refunded me to.

Waiting for item probably means they're waiting until the item is in stock.

My GH3 says it too.
What is this support ticket? I opened one and typed my problem, will they just reply in a few days or is it like a live-chat type thing?

[quote name='soad342']Waiting for item probably means they're waiting until the item is in stock.

My GH3 says it too.
What is this support ticket? I opened one and typed my problem, will they just reply in a few days or is it like a live-chat type thing?[/quote]
Submit a ticket and check back in a day or 2 to see if it has been closed and replyed too.

I'm probably gonna wait until this next update to do anything. I'm running out of offers.. :whistle2:(

Hopefully Dec's update is decent AND brings some offers.

*sigh*

Ok well I'm starting to get a bit impatient. I did two offers (Great Fun and Complete Home) nearly a month ago (Nov 3rd). I patiently waited the 5 days it said it would take to credit, and then the other 2 to make it a full week. I then submitted MCRs for both of them. That has been over 2 weeks ago and have yet to here anything about my credits.

Is there anything I can do, to make my MCRs more noticeable? Should I send an email or something?

[quote name='Gwoz']Well since I don't have info on which DHL office that has my package nor a tracking number. I just left a note on my door asking for them to either leave the package or provide info on how I can pick it up.

If its shipped by DHL does that mean I have the Red Octane GH III bundle or the one that comes directly from Trainn?[/QUOTE]

I come home to find no GH III or information on my package. I am starting to really get pissed off about this. I have responded in my support ticket, requesting some type of package information so I can atleast pick it up.

Seriously WTF, Trainn tells me DHL has been to my apartment twice, and says they will be here today. All three times they fail to leave any notice, despite me even leaving a note requesting info so I can pick up my package.

Do they expect me to takes days off from my job to wait for the damn game.

I understand I am getting the game at a great deal, and it isn't exactly Trainn's fault. However, am I out of line in requesting package info so I can pick up the game myself. This is ridiculous, I spent tons of gas driving back to my place during my lunch breaks to see if I receive any info at my door.

[quote name='Gwoz']I come home to find no GH III or information on my package. I am starting to really get pissed off about this. I have responded in my support ticket, requesting some type of package information so I can atleast pick it up.

Seriously WTF, Trainn tells me DHL has been to my apartment twice, and says they will be here today. All three times they fail to leave any notice, despite me even leaving a note requesting info so I can pick up my package.

Do they expect me to takes days off from my job to wait for the damn game.

I understand I am getting the game at a great deal, and it isn't exactly Trainn's fault. However, am I out of line in requesting package info so I can pick up the game myself. This is ridiculous, I spent tons of gas driving back to my place during my lunch breaks to see if I receive any info at my door.[/QUOTE]

Leave some kind of note on the door for DHL. Tell them to leave it with a neighbor (if you trust them).. Are you in an apartment complex? Tell them to leave it at the leasing office or something...but get their approval first, :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Leave some kind of note on the door for DHL. Tell them to leave it with a neighbor (if you trust them).. Are you in an apartment complex? Tell them to leave it at the leasing office or something...but get their approval first, :lol:[/QUOTE]

I did leave a note on the door today! I am in an apartment complex, but the leasing office does not accept packages anymore because people weren't picking them up... go figure. My neighbors are not home either, we all work 8-5 jobs.

I just want a paper saying... come here (address) and pick up (package #), its so easy a caveman can do it, but not DHL.

[quote name='Gwoz']I did leave a note on the door today! I am in an apartment complex, but the leasing office does not accept packages anymore because people weren't picking them up... go figure. My neighbors are not home either, we all work 8-5 jobs.

I just want a paper saying... come here (address) and pick up (package #), its so easy a caveman can do it, but not DHL.[/quote]

Sounds like a DHL problem, not Trainn. Send a support ticket to trainn asking if you can have the tracking number because everytime they come to your house, they are not leaving a door tag saying they have been there. Because of this, you cannot contact DHL and have them arrange a time to ship or pick up at the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back