FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long it takes for Netflix to credit? Longer than the free trial lasts? In other words, do you have to become a paying member for Netflix to credit?

The forum search function sucks, otherwise i'm sure I could find an answer to my question.

yoursavingsclub.com now has an option to cancel on the website. is this enough to not get billed any longer or do i have to call as well??

typically how long of phone call does it take to cancel at home rewards and privacy? is it hard in anyway?

since i signed up for privacy and rewards, they both include yoursavingsclub, do i have two accounts there? i used the same CC.

sorry im sure this was covered but i got about 16 pages into thread and now im asking newb questions... we need to organize this better. rigs thing is good but its not very detailed. is there anything stopping us from making a detailed guide into making sure you take advantage of this as opposed to it taking advantage of you.

BTW Gamefly has some really good used game prices.

o and what if you want to do more then just 2 offers while your waiting for one to go through? will it just get added on to your next purchase?

[quote name='soad342']Do they have this "one per household" thing set up by IP adress or just your home adress?[/quote]

im assuming its by address and credit card number

Just signed up for the Search Success Yahoo thing, and Simply You. Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly.

Wrote down the numbers and information for the companies to ensure smooth service.

Seriously am I the only Canadian on here that did the Free 360 game thing? like they screwed me over by saying they cant send it in because of import fees...like wtf man now I have to wait till january till I get my GH3 that's 2 fucking months.

Was referred to the site; did two offers (Stamps and Zooba) and ordered GHIII; now I kinda regret it now after reading this thread, considering the huge demand for it. Anybody think there's a chance for a pre-Christmas shipment push? Also, where do they buy their bundles from? Is it Amazon, or straight from Redoctane, or somewhere else?

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Was referred to the site; did two offers (Stamps and Zooba) and ordered GHIII; now I kinda regret it now after reading this thread, considering the huge demand for it. Anybody think there's a chance for a pre-Christmas shipment push? Also, where do they buy their bundles from? Is it Amazon, or straight from Redoctane, or somewhere else?[/quote]

It varies, probably according to availability.

Some people got it from Amazon, I think, others from Circuitcity.com. Mine came from Red Octane, but I believe they're back-ordered now.

Ok, i'm doing my first MCR, i got the header but it seems like there are a bunch of stuff to copy, what exactly do i copy and put in the box. Do i also copy the email of what they sent me?

On the site it shows my Mass Effect as shipped. I have no email from them, though....

Also tried to cancel Great Fun and Complete Home. Both claimed "high call volumes" and hung up. They better pick up later or I'm gonna go apeshit.

What do I do?

I have had an MCR request that was submitted since the 24th? Obviously that is more than 7 days. It won't let me submit another one.

Do I create another support ticket, and copy the email with headers in there? Doesn't seem like that would work. What do I do in this case?

[quote name='uEih']Ok, i'm doing my first MCR, i got the header but it seems like there are a bunch of stuff to copy, what exactly do i copy and put in the box. Do i also copy the email of what they sent me?[/quote]

just copy EVERYTHING, they'll decipher it.. If you get the e-mail as a whole source, just copy it like that too, if it's just the header copy that and then copy all the txt in the e-mail. more can't really hurt in this case.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']What do I do?

I have had an MCR request that was submitted since the 24th? Obviously that is more than 7 days. It won't let me submit another one.

Do I create another support ticket, and copy the email with headers in there? Doesn't seem like that would work. What do I do in this case?[/quote]

Ususually you'll send a support ticket but don't do it yet. They'll just reply blah blah it can take 10 business days, or a FULL TWO WEEKS and say wait. So send in a support ticket about it in another week.

Also tried to cancel Great Fun and Complete Home. Both claimed "high call volumes" and hung up. They better pick up later or I'm gonna go apeshit.

yikes I'll be cancelling both of these here in the week, I hope I don't get hung up on..

Got Great Fun cancelled. Gotta get to classes but I'll deal with CH when I get back.

The call lady gives you the whole rap, so get ready for an hour's worth of bullshit.

Assassins Creed shipped today, I forgot to cancel my stuff, but thank god it only has like 72 cents left xP

What do they use to ship, and where can I track the order?

[quote name='Zmonkay']I have the same problem with Grant Mentor. Signed up way back in June, and canceled in June. Suddenly I get charged in September, and again in November. Both times I've attempted contacting the company (can't talk to anyone right away, you leave call back info, and they don't call back) and filed a dispute with the CC company. If after this second time it doesn't work, I don't know what to do other than cancel my CC. bullshit[/quote]

That really sucks. :wall: I hope you get things worked out. Your CC company should have your back though if you filed a dispute through them. I suggest just making sure you keep good records of things, like jot down the dates that you called, who you talked to, get a confirmation number, get the customer service reps number, etc. That way if you have to file paperwork with your CC company you have some good backup. Also if they send you any emails keep them.

As for my situation with Yahoo Success and Google SEO Supervisor, I called the CS number today and the woman was very helpful, said the system had me cancelled before the billing dates and that I should not have been billed. She said my account will be credited in 5-10 business days so I guess we will see but it should like this should be cleared up pretty easily. Either way I still have notified my CC company and have a pending dispute just in case they try to pull anything, but as for now it sounds like an honest mistake that will be rectified. :applause:

okay got Great Fun and Complete Home cancelled.. both tried to continue my membership twice, but you have to tell 'em NO! All good though, got confirm #'s for each =) Good luck all!

Did Greatfun send a membership card to anyone else? I signed up for the trial on the 16th of November, so my 21 days will be on the 7th, but they still sent me a membership card?

okay this thread is getting messy, I'll try to answer some questions since I've been around this one for a little while =)

Did Greatfun send a membership card to anyone else? I signed up for the trial on the 16th of November, so my 21 days will be on the 7th, but they still sent me a membership card?
Yes I got a membership card, don't think it's anything.. I just canceled Great Fun today no probs.

So seriously, if I order the GHIII bundle... there's no chance I'm going to see it before Christmas at this point, right? :)
You're probably right, my order from Nov. 11 is still at "shipping soon" and I don't see it shipping anytime soon haha

you can request paypal as a prize right? how much do they give?
No, paypal is not an option under yourfree360games... trainn has other sites but not this specific one.

i cancelled zooba and ultimate grant secrets over email and i had no problem with doing so
glad to know about grant secrets.. I'll prob try that one sometime soon after I get some MCR's back..

couldn't find it, I assume it's gone now? hah

^yea they took ultimate grant secrets off probably a day after i did it. its under my click history but i still have 2 more days until i can file a MCR.

I've done At Home Rewards, Yahoo Success Center, Privacy Matters, and Simply You. I've ordered COD4 and Mass Effect. Ive done Complete Home and don't expect credit anytime soon. I just want to know of an offer I can do that credits easily for under 10 dollars.

[quote name='Munny1212']I've done At Home Rewards, Yahoo Success Center, Privacy Matters, and Simply You. I've ordered COD4 and Mass Effect. Ive done Complete Home and don't expect credit anytime soon. I just want to know of an offer I can do that credits easily for under 10 dollars.[/quote]

Rising Star, Zooba, and QuickBooks are good.

is Rising Star connected with any other company or is that an offer I can do with my CC that I've been using on that site. Also any addn'l charges or refundable?

[quote name='Leek']Assassins Creed shipped today, I forgot to cancel my stuff, but thank god it only has like 72 cents left xP

What do they use to ship, and where can I track the order?[/quote]

I hope you didnt use real info then cuz youre going to be having a real party with collections and having youre credit f'ed up for 7 years. Enjoy!

just wondering are any of you guys canceling before the required time on trainns site and still getting credit, i mean obviously not day of type stuff, but like 2 or 3 days with any trial and then your gold?

Hey did anyone sign up for Ultimate Grant Secrets besides me? Anybody cancel it yet? It says that you can cancel by filling out a Contact Us form on their site, but that also says it might take 2 to 4 days... is there a faster way I can cancel?

[quote name='miktau']I hope you didnt use real info then cuz youre going to be having a real party with collections and having youre credit f'ed up for 7 years. Enjoy![/quote]
I used a fake name, and a fake phone number,and I'm pretty sure a number off of my real address. It was a prepaid CC anyways, so they can't touch me :)
Still, they use amazon, right?

[quote name='mev1205']Hey did anyone sign up for Ultimate Grant Secrets besides me? Anybody cancel it yet? It says that you can cancel by filling out a Contact Us form on their site, but that also says it might take 2 to 4 days... is there a faster way I can cancel?[/quote]

i sent them an email at around 3 AM today and they confirmed my cancellation at 10 AM.

i have orange box (bidz and yahoo), and gh3 (privacy and at home) ordered

credited for google seo

still waiting on credit for complete home, autovantage and gamefly.

after that i'm doin referrals. heres to prayin i also don't get any of those night mare stories. whats the soonest anyone here canceled all their stuff and still got trainn credit?

Hahahaha, the very first offer I completed when I started on this site back in July was stamps.com. It didn't credit and I never sent in the MCR because I didn't think i had completed the requirements. Well, a couple weeks ago, I said fuck it and sent in the MCR.

And it just greened. :D Five months later, it's time to submit my account for review. OMG I'M SO EXCITED WAKKAWAKKAJIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\\:D/\\:D/

how long does this normally take, my ghIII bundle is supposed to ship dec.6th....should i expect a long wait

EDIT: what are the odds of me getting it before christmas?

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']how long does this normally take, my ghIII bundle is supposed to ship dec.6th....should i expect a long wait

EDIT: what are the odds of me getting it before christmas?[/quote]

2039450912835097095732072093475 to 1.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']2039450912835097095732072093475 to 1.[/QUOTE]

More importantly, what are the chances of me getting it before January 14th? I'm having it shipped to my mom's (where I'll be over Winter Break) and hope to get it before I return to school.

[quote name='lilboo']Any word/idea on when the December update will be?[/quote]

IIRC, the last two have been around the 12th or so of the month. So I wouldn't expect this one to be any sooner.

[quote name='Rig']IIRC, the last two have been around the 12th or so of the month. So I wouldn't expect this one to be any sooner.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..
So is there actually anything worth adding to the Dec update?? The only thing I can imagine will be the DDRU2 bundle.

[quote name='jimfoley16']More importantly, what are the chances of me getting it before January 14th? I'm having it shipped to my mom's (where I'll be over Winter Break) and hope to get it before I return to school.[/quote]

Very good actually.

[quote name='Ryosuke_Gunma']Is there any offers without requiring a CC?[/quote]
amazon diet requires a checking acct if I remember.. it was like $8..

LOL come to think of it.. I haven't gotten my diet stuff! HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back