FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SoNiC1023']Still need two more people.......wow this is getting old trying to get people to sign up under me does anyone have any suggestions on how to get some refferals?[/quote]

Offer a little cash as incentive. I got 4 referrals in 4 days. :D So that means I can complete 2 offers and get 2 games.

[quote name='transixx4']Got my GHII today via UPS from Red Octane. My order also came with the free t-shrit. From the day I placed my order to the day I received my game it was a total of 11 days. Awesome game....Off to do more offers, TraInn rocks!:applause:[/quote]

How long did it take for the site to ship your game? (From saying status- "Processing" to Shipped?)

ughhh they tried to deliver today but my girlfriend's phone was on silent so we missed the UPS guy. We've been jamming on my buddy's GH2 all night, but we wanted to duel. Oh well. I'm picking it up at the UPS center tomorrow instead. just half an hour out of the way, unfortunately.

Just need 2 more for my Wii package. C'mon guys, i know you have it in you! $10 apiece for going green on my account!

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329

how long does it take for them to send out the games? i had mine shipped the 14th when should i expect it?

also i have 4 referrals and 2 are used up. if i do one more offer can i use the remaining referrals to get a second game?

[quote name='shadylane']how long does it take for them to send out the games? i had mine shipped the 14th when should i expect it?

also i have 4 referrals and 2 are used up. if i do one more offer can i use the remaining referrals to get a second game?[/quote]

from reading the post and my own experience. they have a slower processing time for referral based user. i've been waiting for a long time for GH2. it changed to shipped on Sunday night and i have yet get it.

"In regards to your other comments, accounts are typically reviewed within 2-4 days (yours was only submitted on the 14th (3 days ago)). This is, in fact, much quicker then the previous 5-7 business day time which had been in place for the last year and a half." - Admin of Trainn.

Yea...! The processing times have changed from 5-7 to 2-4 Business. They changed like 2 weeks ago, just never was in effect.

I want to know something, how to make a virtual credit card on Paypal. PM me... I'm tired and I can't get the Debit cards to work... (lazy to call but will do when I wake up)

[quote name='shadylane']how long does it take for them to send out the games? i had mine shipped the 14th when should i expect it?

also i have 4 referrals and 2 are used up. if i do one more offer can i use the remaining referrals to get a second game?[/quote]

they shipped mine on the 14th as well, and UPS tried to deliver it today...so yours should be there soon.

And yes, one more offer should get you another game.

Man, I can't get anything to credit instantly anymore. Last night alone I signed up for Grant Mentor, Google Money, and Quickbooks...and none of them credited. What the hell. Even the Ebay Success Kit I signed up for 4 days ago hasn't credited. I received the stupid ass kit in the mail and everything. And of course I was charged. They better be able to give me the credit. I want my free GHII's dammit!

Grant Search, pay for shipping, 14 day trial, 1800 cancel and it seems to be able to online as well

I dunno but is True.com open tommrow? today is the fourth day of the trial, Wanted to know if it was open to cancel on saturday?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Man, I can't get anything to credit instantly anymore. Last night alone I signed up for Grant Mentor, Google Money, and Quickbooks...and none of them credited. What the hell. Even the Ebay Success Kit I signed up for 4 days ago hasn't credited. I received the stupid ass kit in the mail and everything. And of course I was charged. They better be able to give me the credit. I want my free GHII's dammit![/quote]

same here its been 1 day but google money hasnt instant credit me yet.

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']I want to know something, how to make a virtual credit card on Paypal. PM me... I'm tired and I can't get the Debit cards to work... (lazy to call but will do when I wake up)[/quote]

I've been trying to figure out how to do the paypal virtual card for 3 days now, even e-mailed their support. No response.

I made a thread in the Deal & Shopping Discussion forum below here, but it hasn't been that helpful.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']........is anybody even signing up for these anymore?? I need 2 more referals! Im about this close to just quitting![/quote]

or just swiching to a points account..

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Offer a little cash as incentive. I got 4 referrals in 4 days. :D So that means I can complete 2 offers and get 2 games.[/quote] ummm... Supposedly you can only get one game via referral...
[quote name='TahoeMax']ughhh they tried to deliver today but my girlfriend's phone was on silent so we missed the UPS guy. We've been jamming on my buddy's GH2 all night, but we wanted to duel. Oh well. I'm picking it up at the UPS center tomorrow instead. just half an hour out of the way, unfortunately.

Just need 2 more for my Wii package. C'mon guys, i know you have it in you! $10 apiece for going green on my account!

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329[/quote]
It might help to tell what the requirements are and what some of the offers are. There's no way I'm signing up blind (registering) for something. But if it looks good, I might help you like I did on this GHII offer. ;)
[quote name='nikelecious91']or just swiching to a points account..[/quote] Don't try. He refuses. He's just going to whine like a ninny. It's nice if someone's willing to help someone out on referrals and all, but there's no way I'm going to wait for it when it is so much easier to take care of it yourself. If you're doing a free console deal or something that requires help, that is a different story...

I got my GHII today, came with a shirt (XL though, when I'm small or medium) just played a few songs. Sweet, less than 7 days since I heard of the site. Just awesome.

[quote name='shadylane']did anyone get tracking info for their item?[/quote]
nope never got any tracking info, but I did recieve mine 2 days ago.

[quote name='georox']So has anyone who joined true in the last 2 weeks or so been billed if they canceled online?[/QUOTE]

I cancelled online, called to make sure it was cancelled and they said it was.

looks like ive been charged somehow for the gamefly offer even though i cancelled the virtual card i used right after i signed up...the worst part is no credit and i cancelled my account a couple days ago thinking my account was going to be suspended anyway...if they at least give me credit then i won't complain..

if you read the requirements, you've gotta be a paying member for the first month and you get you credit after 7 days.

Well, I signed up, downloaded, installed and clicked around for five minutes, tried redownloading, reinstalling, and still no credit for stamps.com. Signed up 5 days ago.

Ordered google success kit. The site went completely blank after I submitted my cc info. No loading, just a blank page with no error message. They charged me, but I didn't even get the damn kit. And of course I haven't gotten credit yet. Does anyone know if you have to download the kit to get credit? Because I just don't care enough to contact their customer service about it.

I'll update if anything changes.

My buddy and I got my girlfriend addicted to GH2 when he brought his free package over and I opened mine up. We dueled all night last night and it was amazing. I love this site for providing such an expensive game that I never would've bought otherwise :)

[quote name='HappyMachete']Well, I signed up, downloaded, installed and clicked around for five minutes, tried redownloading, reinstalling, and still no credit for stamps.com. Signed up 5 days ago.

Ordered google success kit. The site went completely blank after I submitted my cc info. No loading, just a blank page with no error message. They charged me, but I didn't even get the damn kit. And of course I haven't gotten credit yet. Does anyone know if you have to download the kit to get credit? Because I just don't care enough to contact their customer service about it.

I'll update if anything changes.[/quote]

yeah the google money thing did the same to me. i got charged and no credit yet...

[quote name='nikelecious91']yeah the google money thing did the same to me. i got charged and no credit yet...[/quote]

Yeah, that's exactly what it did to me too. Actually, 3 or 4 of the last "instant" or "same business day" offers I did have not given me credit (of course they've charged me though). I'm about to submit a support ticket about this issue.

I know you can file a claim for the credit (I just had to do one for the Ebay Success Kit that I didn't get credit for last week), but you can't file the claim for 7 days...and then it takes them 10 business days (2 weeks for those of you counting at home) to resolve the issue. That's 3 freakin weeks! Many of these trials are 7-14 days. When am I allowed to cancel?

I hope they can provide me with some reassuring answers because right now I'm a little pissed that I'm tied up in all these offers with nothing to show for it, and trials that will be ending soon.

Ok, so I'm trying to call their customer service to cancel, but the line is busy. Has anyone successfully canceled on the website?

Edit: Got it resolved. I hope they actually canceled; I got a confirmation code and everything.

Cool.. My GTII Just Went from processing to shipped...

btw.. when it says shipped on sunday, it just means its been ordered on one of the sites where the admin chose. as in the admin placed order on a choice of his site.. the last 8 games i recieved.. all came from amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back