FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW if you guys still dont know to cancel the true.com membership all you have to do is go to contact, then on the right side there should be a How do i canecel my memebership or something liek that...if there is click it and its easy from there...

[quote name='Darkpaul']I'm trying! I just completed a damn blockbuster sign up, too! And yet, not instant. F*CK[/quote]

Thats weird I think its preety fast though.

i did it myself, screw the referral system

Shipping estimate for GHII bundle, May 10

just to be sure, you dont have to call to cancel True.com? the signing up process said you had to call to cancel, i did it via the my account but is that all?

Does anyone know the policy for having two accounts from the same household? I want to sign my girlfriend up so she can get the GH2 bundle, but I just don't want us to get screwed over since we live together.

captin-j i fucking love you!!

just complete an offer and we are good to go

and no i am not a chick but! even more exciting huh? j/k

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Does anyone know the policy for having two accounts from the same household? I want to sign my girlfriend up so she can get the GH2 bundle, but I just don't want us to get screwed over since we live together.[/quote]

In the help section it says that accounts are limited to 1 per household. And thanks for completing the offer!

[quote name='Darkpaul']Rhino, you should have me green, dude.[/quote]

Ya I just cheked your in, I tried to send the paypal to your register email but it didnt go through? wrong one?

[quote name='SynGamer']Just ordered Oblivion...gonna cancel Get Rich with Google and Video Professor in about 3 days to be safe. Thanks OP![/quote]

Be careful about Video Professor. I remember hearing shady details when freeipods.com started. Something along the lines of if you don't send back the discs they charge you $50 or something like that.

[quote name='phreak5k']Be careful about Video Professor. I remember hearing shady details when freeipods.com started. Something along the lines of if you don't send back the discs they charge you $50 or something like that.[/quote]

Ya videoProfesor is evil. I hate them cost me 100 bucks.

[quote name='Rhippo']Ya videoProfesor is evil. I hate them cost me 100 bucks.[/quote]

And there we have an actual account of the most evil of infomerical icons. Ron Popeil should take him out with his home rotisserie oven.

P.S. sign up under me please link is in my sig.

[quote name='help1']Have any CAGS used this site before? Sorry, didnt read 6 pages of posts.[/quote]

*Deleted because other people have corrected my post*

[quote name='help1']Have any CAGS used this site before? Sorry, didnt read 6 pages of posts.[/quote]

Actually, a few have.

we have a winner! pm me with your paypal address when you are done completing the offer and i will send it right over! thanks again!

This site is bordering too good to be true! I finished my signup did my two offers and then I checked 10 mins ago and it says my Guitar Hero 2 bundle has already shipped! It wasn't supposed to ship til may 10th. I hope this is real! Thanks again OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back