FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just said f-it and went ahead with some of the paid orders...I figure what the hell Guitar Hero 2 for 10 bucks!

I did the True.com and gamefly for a month.

Both have went through and I put my order in...Can I cancel my subscriptions to these now or should I wait a few days until my order goes to the next stage besides "processing"

Any input?

[quote name='spinksjinx']Ok I just said f-it and went ahead with some of the paid orders...I figure what the hell Guitar Hero 2 for 10 bucks!

I did the True.com and gamefly for a month.

Both have went through and I put my order in...Can I cancel my subscriptions to these now or should I wait a few days until my order goes to the next stage besides "processing"

Any input?[/quote]True.com you can cancel whenever, you still have a few days since the 7-day trial is free (do it online to avoid calling)

GameFly shows:
"To receive credit for this offer you must register for the trial. Must queue one game and remain a member for 7 days.
Usually credits instantly."
So keep it for a week or two since you paid for it =P

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232425 (1 more)
I might end up doing a 2nd offer also lol

[quote name='JaTaN']True.com you can cancel whenever, you still have a few days since the 7-day trial is free (do it online to avoid calling)

GameFly shows:
"To receive credit for this offer you must register for the trial. Must queue one game and remain a member for 7 days.
Usually credits instantly."
So keep it for a week or two since you paid for it =P

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232425 (1 more)
I might end up doing a 2nd offer also lol[/quote]

Ok thanks...The last time I did this for MS point card I had to call into True and they asked why I wanted to cancel...It was horrible, so I just said I got back together with my pimp daddy Julio from back in the day...He said "not a problem" and cancelled...Still it feels like a chore, I didnt know you could cancel online...

I got credit for both offers, planned on keeping the gamefly since I paid for it anyhow for a few weeks...Might as well get some games out of it...

I just checked the website for the free game offers and it says "processing order to be shipped May 10th"...Wow thats quick unless everyone gets it.

[quote name='spinksjinx']Ok thanks...The last time I did this for MS point card I had to call into True and they asked why I wanted to cancel...It was horrible, so I just said I got back together with my pimp daddy Julio from back in the day...He said "not a problem" and cancelled...Still it feels like a chore, I didnt know you could cancel online...

I got credit for both offers, planned on keeping the gamefly since I paid for it anyhow for a few weeks...Might as well get some games out of it...

I just checked the website for the free game offers and it says "processing order to be shipped May 10th"...Wow thats quick unless everyone gets it.[/quote]Just switched to the "complete 2 offers" deal instead since I dont want to wait

Done with True, signing up for GameFly (school's out next week so I'll rent a few new games within a month)

[quote name='spinksjinx']Ok thanks...The last time I did this for MS point card I had to call into True and they asked why I wanted to cancel...It was horrible, so I just said I got back together with my pimp daddy Julio from back in the day...He said "not a problem" and cancelled...Still it feels like a chore, I didnt know you could cancel online...

I just checked the website for the free game offers and it says "processing order to be shipped May 10th"...Wow thats quick unless everyone gets it.[/QUOTE]

what game did you get? i'm still getting my thing reviewed. when did you submit yours for review?

[quote name='shadylane']what game did you get? i'm still getting my thing reviewed. when did you submit yours for review?[/quote]

Guitar hero 2...I literally just signed up for both offers minutes before posting this.

Its a smart choice to go with the 2 offers especially Gamefly its like icing on the cake...Free games while you wait for your one to come in the mail. :D..Well not entirely free

Here is the screenshot of the updated order.

untitled-2.jpg

The legitimacy of this site scares me. Something just doesn't seem right with this. No referral sites are this easy to get something from.

well no one was signing up under me so i just changed accounts to points and did blockbuster, but after i signed up i just got an error page, yet I am all signed up now and the offer is not showing up on the site. wtballs?

edit - and now it works, yay. they said instantly, and they lied. time to get some movies and see if this is better than netflix.

[quote name='coolcps']well no one was signing up under me so i just changed accounts to points and did blockbuster, but after i signed up i just got an error page, yet I am all signed up now and the offer is not showing up on the site. wtballs?

edit - and now it works, yay. they said instantly, and they lied. time to get some movies and see if this is better than netflix.[/quote]
If you have a ton of movies that you want to see that are well known and have a blockbuster store around you then it is good. Too bad Netflix has a better system, faster turn arounds, and more rare/obscure movies in larger quantities. I was a member previously for 2 months and had one movie "Dernier Combat" at the top of my queues for almost the entirety of my subscription and it never came in, but I did milk the trade in program for all it was worth, and the coupon for a free game rental once a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back