FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried signing up for the blockbuster one as my second offer, but I keep getting errors after I submit my info. But Apparently my card has been charged, but I can't sigh into the site. :whistle2:(

I guess my blockbuster one went through. I still can't sign into blockbuster.com though, it says I'm not a member.

Now to get Forza 2 or guitar hero 2?

I had probs signing up with GameFly yesterday - after submitting my info it would go to a blank page and do nothing so I kept going back to YF360G and applying over again (same info). Tried it 5 times then gave up - I got my YF360G confirmation & GF email after 15 mins (CC was charged correctly)

Lol it's amazing how popular this site got. I signed up a little bit ago, should be getting my Guitar Hero II bundles today or Monday, I'll let you guys know and good luck to everyone here.

I just got this email from them...

Dear Daniel,

Your order has been received. Orders are typically shipped within two weeks.

Order Summary:
Order #: 241012
Shipping Estimate: May 10, 2007

Description: Guitar Hero II Bundle

The order is being sent to the following location
personal info

Once your item has been sent, we will notify you. Please keep a copy of this email for your records.

Thank you for using YourFree360games.com!

Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org

Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!

I did a quick search on this company and their was people who went through this stage and waited weeks and still got nothing...Heres to hoping I guess.

[quote name='spinksjinx']I just got this email from them...

I did a quick search on this company and their was people who went through this stage and waited weeks and still got nothing...Heres to hoping I guess.[/QUOTE]
You might want to remove your personal information (name, address, email) from your post for your own protection.

I too got an order confirmation e-mail last night, ship date listed as 5/10. Only thing left to do now is wait.

I am still somewhat concerned about them selling out of the GHII bundles, seems very popular.

[quote name='aznmax218']I need 1 more referral~!!
could some please one hlep me out

I greatly appriciated.
Thanks in advance.~!!![/quote]

I signed up under your referral link. I'm about to go to work so I will complete an offer tonight. Someone please sign up under my referral link now and lets keep this going...

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232495 :bouncy:

Anyone know how how it takes once you complete it and it is "sent for review" to get a confirmation that your game is/will be shipped?

Navid, you don't have to whore it, posting your referral 15 minutes apart from eachother. Broboore, Shadylane had his 2 referrals since the 3rd page of this post. Did you bother to check the other 14 pages?? Let's keep this going the right way guys.

Has anyone noticed this being added to all offers:
"To receive credit for this offer you must register for the 7 day trial.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest."
I bet all of the people who joined true.com and immediately cancelled, myself included, are going to have their accounts closed. The bad part is I paid for the other offer.

[quote name='transixx4']Navid, you don't have to whore it, posting your referral 15 minutes apart from eachother. Broboore, Shadylane had his 2 referrals since the 3rd page of this post. Did you bother to check the other 14 pages?? Let's keep this going the right way guys.[/quote]

Doh. Yeah I saw that I had only read the first page of this after I hit submit. Sorry guys.

[quote name='ragtop70']Has anyone noticed this being added to all offers:
"To receive credit for this offer you must register for the 7 day trial.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest."
I bet all of the people who joined true.com and immediately cancelled, myself included, are going to have their accounts closed. The bad part is I paid for the other offer.[/quote]I did the True.com offer & canceled it before they posted that so hopefully I get my game - my order's been processing since last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back