FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ragtop70']

What did you do, kdunn77, to violate the TOS?[/quote]

I have no idea. I signed up for the Stamps.com and BlockBuster offers. I got tired of waiting for confirmation on the Stamps.com offer, so I did the true.com one, switched my account from referral to offer(?) and placed my order. Then I cancelled the true.com account.

I went in to check it this morning and now I get this:

Your account has been closed for violating our Terms and Conditions.

Due to nature of this offer, we must strictly enforce our Terms and Conditions. After a review of your account, it has been discovered that you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions. To review the Terms and Conditions, please click here.​

In accordance, with the Terms and Conditions, users found violating our Terms and Conditions forfeit their site privileges and are no longer eligible to receive any compensation for their participation.​

If you feel this decision has been made in error or you would like additional information on the closure of the account, please click here

I have an e-mail into them asking WTF is up, but haven't received any reply yet.

Hey, I'm planning on signing up for this site, does anyone have a complete list of their offers/trials (I used to be big on the freebie scene, so I already have existing closed accounts with some trial programs). Do they have any good credit card offers, I'm looking to sign up for my first card since I'll be getting a full time job in 2 weeks time.

[quote name='shadylane']my fucking accoutn is still under review! anybody else going through this?[/quote]

still under review? what did you do?
did you get another referral aside from me or did you complete a second offer?

[quote name='brainmunch']Hey, I'm planning on signing up for this site, does anyone have a complete list of their offers/trials (I used to be big on the freebie scene, so I already have existing closed accounts with some trial programs). Do they have any good credit card offers, I'm looking to sign up for my first card since I'll be getting a full time job in 2 weeks time.[/QUOTE]
True.com is easy and free. Stamps.com is free but not easy. I did auction tools and it costs $5 but cancellation is easy with no questions asked. Hope that helps.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=230773

[quote name='TahoeMax']Signed up under you for some solidarity. GameTZ in da house!

If someone wouldn't mind using me, that'd be fantastical!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232466[/quote]

You just need to sign up for the one offer ;)
Don't know if you saw it on GTZ or not but I said over there I'd send anyone $5 that signed up under me and completed an offer, let me know your paypal addy over in the GTZ thread

[quote name='shadylane']my fucking accoutn is still under review! anybody else going through this?[/quote]

Same here. Anyone know how long review takes until they confirm your getting your game?

Okay three people signed up under me but yet none of them have done any offers.

Seriously, it doesn't count if you don't complete an offer.

So I'm still stuck needing two completed refs.

[quote name='AlphakirA']You just need to sign up for the one offer ;)
Don't know if you saw it on GTZ or not but I said over there I'd send anyone $5 that signed up under me and completed an offer, let me know your paypal addy over in the GTZ thread[/quote]
I did the Stamps.com offer, but it's taking its sweet time registering. If this turns into $5 Paypal, $5 in free stamps, and a free Guitar Hero 2, i'll be a happy guy :)

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232466

[quote name='TahoeMax']they advertise it as the bundle...and i'm not even sure you can get the 360 GH2 game-only.[/quote]ahh... I read the long description without even reading the title under the pic. I don't think you can get it game only either, since it is the first GH game for 360. I just wanted to make sure.

Unfortunately, kdunn77, affirmed my fears. I believe that all of us who signed on with true and then cancelled will be "processing" until we get that email saying our accounts are closed.

[quote name='ragtop70']Unfortunately, kdunn77, affirmed my fears. I believe that all of us who signed on with true and then cancelled will be "processing" until we get that email saying our accounts are closed.[/quote]

I think there is a posible solution I went to true after seeing this and tried to log into my cancelled account it got in and I went through everything and got my 7 day trial back on. It may be able to save us as long as 360 games dosent wait 7 days to make sure we stay in.

oh no! i did all the offers on another site, so basically i cant do any more offers....i have 3 refferals and 2 of them are greened....so all i need to do is one offer

anyone want my account lol for trade....

[quote name='Rhippo']I think there is a posible solution I went to true after seeing this and tried to log into my cancelled account it got in and I went through everything and got my 7 day trial back on. It may be able to save us as long as 360 games dosent wait 7 days to make sure we stay in.[/quote]

ima try to do that when i get home at lunch. *crosses fingers*

I would wait until your offers are confirmed until you cancel any of the accounts. I've looked at each of the offers and stamps.com and true.com are the only free ones. Other than this the cheapest offers are $1.87 which are "auction monster" and "get rich with google". Also the instant offers are the best as some of the others can take up to 22 days to process. I just signed up yesterday and my gh2 bundle is already shipped and should be here in 5 days it says!:bouncy: My referall link is in a previous post if anyone wants to help me out.

Hate to do it, but I'm gonna anyway ;)

I posted my referral link a few pages back but haven't been feeling the love...

See my sig if you feel like helping me out.

BTW - I signed up under Wolve11 and completed the stamps.com offer but it's still not giving me credit yet. Any ideas how long it should take? Yes, I am an impatient sort.

[quote name='madnarg']Hate to do it, but I'm gonna anyway ;)

I posted my referral link a few pages back but haven't been feeling the love...

See my sig if you feel like helping me out.

BTW - I signed up under Wolve11 and completed the stamps.com offer but it's still not giving me credit yet. Any ideas how long it should take? Yes, I am an impatient sort.[/quote]

couple ppl reported that it takes only 10 min to get credit from stamps.com offer. according to their post, did you install the software and open it to click around?

any help?
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232365

I am having a problem getting my credit from auction monster the problem being I havent gotten it yet. did anyone else have a delay on this?

[quote name='zhaoyi']couple ppl reported that it takes only 10 min to get credit from stamps.com offer. according to their post, did you install the software and open it to click around?

any help?
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232365[/quote]

Yeah, I installed the software and used it to log into the site. Guess I'll just cross my fingers and wait.

Help me earn a free Wii from GameFly.com: http://friends.GameFly.com/r/dd4b773a4ba5102a919d

[quote name='madnarg']Yeah, I installed the software and used it to log into the site. Guess I'll just cross my fingers and wait.[/quote]

Not to be the bad guy but I have had problems with stamps not reporting credit in the past.

Im also still waiting for credit form Auction Monster anybody have problems with them?

I did mine with true.com (like everyone else) Then just did the blockbuster one. it is going to take $10 out of what ever credit card you use but it was super easy and I just canceled it right now. Not sure if they will credit me back my $10 or not, but I'm sure if you called them and bitched enough you could get your $10 back saying how you only had the account for less than a day and never used. Either way I see $10 as I small price to pay for a $90 game.

couldn't get my true account back...i just hope it goes through. my account still says processing and i'm still credited for doing both offers.

they better not say i violated tos. who's to say i didn't take full advantage of a 7 day trial period when i cancelled within a few mins of being registered. pffft! w/e

For those who have had their accounts go on to the next step after being submitted for review and did an offer like True.com, what does it say when you click on Support then Click History in the last category after advertiser?

eh...if Stamps doesn't pan out for me I'll do True.com as a backup. Just got my 2nd referral, so I'm good to go I think. Thanks guys!

[quote name='Frostburnx2']I apologize for that Syngamer. I've been busy last night and this morning, but i'll work on the offer right now. Thanks.

As for my referral (still need 2 more)
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232430

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work.[/quote]

No need to apologize, i just wanted to warn you that there still wasn't any credit in case you had already signed up :)

[quote name='mr ryles']I did mine with true.com (like everyone else) Then just did the blockbuster one. it is going to take $10 out of what ever credit card you use but it was super easy and I just canceled it right now. Not sure if they will credit me back my $10 or not, but I'm sure if you called them and bitched enough you could get your $10 back saying how you only had the account for less than a day and never used. Either way I see $10 as I small price to pay for a $90 game.[/QUOTE]

You don't like to watch movies?

Mine is still processing after true.com and blockbuster last night, hope this goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back