FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='georox']Looks like they removed another page of offers... this site might be becoming dead :O Crap.[/QUOTE]

No :(
Don't say that.
:(

Anyone know how Grant Mentor works? Do I need to return their software or just cancel in 3 days? I could do it and stamps still...

Well hopefully GHII will ship. I just did the offer and got two people to do theres. How long does it take to be submitted for review and passed? Get Rich Google is only a 7 day trial. I want to cancel it asap.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Well hopefully GHII will ship. I just did the offer and got two people to do theres. How long does it take to be submitted for review and passed? Get Rich Google is only a 7 day trial. I want to cancel it asap.[/quote]
im in the same boat. it says in the FAQ on the site from 5-7 days... so im thinkin its around that or sooner.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']im in the same boat. it says in the FAQ on the site from 5-7 days... so im thinkin its around that or sooner.[/quote]

I'm canceling as soon as it ships or on the begining of the 5th day of the trial (whichever comes first).

Damn, all I need from this site is GHII but I still need 2 referrels (click the link in my sig). I hope they're not phasing this out already.

I noticed this as well. I was just getting ready to sign up for the GE Critic's Choice thing too. I really doubt Trainn is going under though. My reasons are twofold.

1. I just received credit for the Quickbooks Quick Start kit missing credit I applied for on 5/25. Thank you Trainn. I really appreciate you following through on these "cookie glitches" or whatever reason certain offers won't credit immediately.

And B. It's not like this is Trainn's only website. If they were struggling in any way, you'd think the first thing they would do is "raise prices". ie. 3 offers per game instead of two. To me, this makes much more business sense than just packing it in.

Maybe Trainn just lost their support from these companies because they complained that too many new subscribers were cancelling immediately following the trial (though to me this seems like a huge hippocracy, considering most of the offers are for rip off deals/useless information...gamefly, blockbuster, and netflix not withstanding).

Anyway, here's hoping that tomorrow a new page of offers will be added and the great service that Trainn is providing will be alive and well.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I noticed this as well. I was just getting ready to sign up for the GE Critic's Choice thing too. I really doubt Trainn is going under though. My reasons are twofold.

1. I just received credit for the Quickbooks Quick Start kit missing credit I applied for on 5/25. Thank you Trainn. I really appreciate you following through on these "cookie glitches" or whatever reason certain offers won't credit immediately.

And B. It's not like this is Trainn's only website. If they were struggling in any way, you'd think the first thing they would do is "raise prices". ie. 3 offers per game instead of two. To me, this makes much more business sense than just packing it in.

Maybe Trainn just lost their support from these companies because they complained that too many new subscribers were cancelling immediately following the trial (though to me this seems like a huge hippocracy, considering most of the offers are for rip off deals/useless information...gamefly, blockbuster, and netflix not withstanding).

Anyway, here's hoping that tomorrow a new page of offers will be added and the great service that Trainn is providing will be alive and well.[/quote]

As long as I get GHII (account is going through review process currently) I will be happy. Wouldnt mind trying to get another game but I'll be happy with one if worse comes to worse.

Note: The get rich with google is only 7 days. To be safe cancel on the 5th day or so, and yes, I cancelled online as well. I mailed them via the "Contact" link on their site and requested to cancel my account. A couple hours later I got an email notifying me of the cancellation.

BTW I swear their get rich deal is basically another referral program. I didn't look into it too much, but you pay to become an afilliate and then you'll make money every time someone buys through your site or whatever. If only it was that easy.

[quote name='Redeema']Note: The get rich with google is only 7 days. To be safe cancel on the 5th day or so, and yes, I cancelled online as well. I mailed them via the "Contact" link on their site and requested to cancel my account. A couple hours later I got an email notifying me of the cancellation.

BTW I swear their get rich deal is basically another referral program. I didn't look into it too much, but you pay to become an afilliate and then you'll make money every time someone buys through your site or whatever. If only it was that easy.[/quote]

I know. I'm on top of this stuff but someone could easily forget.

Thank you for your order!
We have received your request and have begun processing it. Most orders are shipped within 2 weeks of being submitted.

It's now processing the GHII order. Can I cancel Get Rich With Google yet?
I also recieved the YourFree360games.com Order Confirmation #______
email so can I cancel the trial yet?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Thank you for your order!
We have received your request and have begun processing it. Most orders are shipped within 2 weeks of being submitted.

It's now processing the GHII order. Can I cancel Get Rich With Google yet?
I also recieved the YourFree360games.com Order Confirmation #______
email so can I cancel the trial yet?[/quote]

You should be fine to cancel Gmoney. Just shoot them an email. It will probably take them till tomorrow morning anyway (not sure if anyone would be there this late).

So I'm in a bit of a dilemma here.

I've been waiting a week now for my stamps.com credit.

I have cousins coming over the house this weekend for two weeks and I figured we could get some GH action in with this offer since I signed up about 3 weeks ago, we obviously can't now.

Now, I was going to buy the game in full for $90 when I heard it was coming out, but I waited it out a bit.

I'm thinking of trading in Oblivion (haven't played it since January, never really liked it) to get $20 off of it and getting it down to $70 and just buying it with that. Then, I might still get the second guitar from yourfree360games in time to still spend a week with co-op.

Any thoughts on this?

So is it taking around ten days for them to credit people after requesting credit? Its only been like 7 but I was just wondering if an one has gotten credit must faster that the ten days the say to wait. Also Dont for get about me I still need another few referrals < as well as the person to complete an offer> to get my GH2. Again thanks for the wonderful info on this as well as the chance to be a CAG.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232896

[quote name='Flyersfan']So I'm in a bit of a dilemma here.

I've been waiting a week now for my stamps.com credit.

I have cousins coming over the house this weekend for two weeks and I figured we could get some GH action in with this offer since I signed up about 3 weeks ago, we obviously can't now.

Now, I was going to buy the game in full for $90 when I heard it was coming out, but I waited it out a bit.

I'm thinking of trading in Oblivion (haven't played it since January, never really liked it) to get $20 off of it and getting it down to $70 and just buying it with that. Then, I might still get the second guitar from yourfree360games in time to still spend a week with co-op.

Any thoughts on this?[/QUOTE]

the game is worth the full $90. When I did this offer I already had the game and just used this for a 2nd controller. The co-op is pretty fun. Especially the pro face-offs.

Nevermind about me needing referrals i just did the Gmoney offer and ordered it tonight.. does it really take em til the date they say to ship it out... or is that when i should expect it at my house?

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Guitar Hero II Bundle has been sent!

THat is SICK!!! I ordered it at like 8 last night! Here's hoping for a tshirt too!

Got Forza 2!

On a side not the Ebay Succsess kit was a breeze to cancel, was on phone for less than a minute, all they asked for is phone #.

[quote name='czartim']Got Forza 2!

On a side not the Ebay Succsess kit was a breeze to cancel, was on phone for less than a minute, all they asked for is phone #.[/quote]

I guess I'll do that next. Do they credit instantly?

[quote name='wertt']signed up with redeema's link and i'm downloading the stamps.com software as we speak....[/quote]

tell us if it was instant approval because it seems it hasnt been for many people recently.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']It shows this on yourfree360games.com

GHII Bundle Status: Shipped.

I can cancel get rich with google now right?[/quote]

Not that I already told you or anything, but yeah...you can cancel now...

^ Lol. Thanks wertt. Much obliged. I hope you get your credit, I'm still waiting on mine and it's been well over 2 weeks. Worse case scenario, I guess I do another offer, though I'd like to avoid that.

So in case you guys didn't notice. Gmoney signs you up for a 7-day trial, and if you don't cancel, they charge you $50.

I just got fucked.

[quote name='AFStealth']So in case you guys didn't notice. Gmoney signs you up for a 7-day trial, and if you don't cancel, they charge you $50.

I just got fucked.[/QUOTE]

Well duh. They tell you that. ALL these trials will charge you after 7, 10, 14, and sometimes 30 days. They TELL you this before you submit your order AND it's in the confirmation e-mail.

And that $50 is probably NOT refundable, FYI :whistle2:(

[quote name='lilboo']Well duh. They tell you that. ALL these trials will charge you after 7, 10, 14, and sometimes 30 days. They TELL you this before you submit your order AND it's in the confirmation e-mail.

And that $50 is probably NOT refundable, FYI :whistle2:([/quote]

Well at least you get a $60-90 game anyways. The worst is that you break even. I wrote them an email to cancel and they responded and canceled in less than 30 minutes. Pretty speedy.

So what offers have people been having luck with approving instantly recently?

Stealth, I'm sorry for your $50 hit. If you go back to read the last 10 pages or so, you'd notice a lot of people saying that the offer credits fast and is particularly easy to cancel. Heck they even send you an email on the 5th day telling you that your trial is almost up. That's the point when I decided that their program wasn't for me, I did look at a lot of the site information wondering what exactly they were offering and whether I could really make money. I decided to cancel on the 5th or 6th day.

[quote name='lilboo']Well duh. They tell you that. ALL these trials will charge you after 7, 10, 14, and sometimes 30 days. They TELL you this before you submit your order AND it's in the confirmation e-mail.

And that $50 is probably NOT refundable, FYI :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Of course I used an email set aside for these referral things, that I almost never check.

Lesson learned, and I suppose I didn't lose any real money, just bought myself a $50 game instead of getting it for near free.

[quote name='AFStealth']Of course I used an email set aside for these referral things, that I almost never check.

Lesson learned, and I suppose I didn't lose any real money, just bought myself a $50 game instead of getting it for near free.[/quote]

Dude, your best chance (well..only chance really) here is to call your credit card company and lie your ass off. Report the charge as unauthorized, and say that you called before the trial was over to cancel, but they didn't give you a confirmation number. Maybe you'll get lucky. It's at least worth a shot.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Dude, your best chance (well..only chance really) here is to call your credit card company and lie your ass off. Report the charge as unauthorized, and say that you called before the trial was over to cancel, but they didn't give you a confirmation number. Maybe you'll get lucky. It's at least worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't think it's the safest thing to do.. :whistle2:(
Seriously, when you report these things..the CC company doesn't go "Awww!!! I'm sorry to hear about this!! Let me make it better without asking questions :grouphug:"

they will investigate, and if caught lying..that may not be very good.
It's a bad situation..but like he said.. he learned his lesson.

And Stealth, don't let this bad experience ruin you from doing other CC offers. All you need to do is just start doing 1-2 at a time..and keep a record somewhere of what the service is..the phone number..when the trial ends...ETC
:)

[quote name='lilboo']I honestly don't think it's the safest thing to do.. :whistle2:(
Seriously, when you report these things..the CC company doesn't go "Awww!!! I'm sorry to hear about this!! Let me make it better without asking questions :grouphug:"

they will investigate, and if caught lying..that may not be very good.
It's a bad situation..but like he said.. he learned his lesson.

And Stealth, don't let this bad experience ruin you from doing other CC offers. All you need to do is just start doing 1-2 at a time..and keep a record somewhere of what the service is..the phone number..when the trial ends...ETC
:)[/quote]

lilboo...first of all, no shit they will investigate. That's kind of the idea. The point is you're trying to make your argument for cancelling before the trial stonger than their point for billing you. Say perhaps you "called" and spoke with a lazy CSR who didn't seem to care that you even called and didn't give you a confirmation number. These things happen. (Although I will admit, Gmoney is a better outfit than a lot of these other offers. Grant Mentor was a freaking joke. No email confirmation when I signed up, no notice of what I even signed up for, and no confirmation when I cancelled.)

It all depends on your confidence in your ability to outsmart "the man". If you say the right things, at worst case, it's just your word against theirs and your credit card CSR tells you "I'm sorry sir. They have on file that you didn't cancel until 6/6." "Really? Darn...I thought for sure it was earlier than that. I'm sorry ma'am. I apologize for wasting your time, but thank you for helping me." As I said, you might get lucky. Besides, it's not like these places exactly play fair anyway...making you wait on hold for 20 minutes, or offering you a thousand other useless items to remain a member.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']lilboo...first of all, no shit they will investigate. That's kind of the idea. The point is you're trying to make your argument for cancelling before the trial stonger than their point for billing you. Say perhaps you "called" and spoke with a lazy CSR who didn't seem to care that you even called and didn't give you a confirmation number. These things happen. (Although I will admit, Gmoney is a better outfit than a lot of these other offers. Grant Mentor was a freaking joke. No email confirmation when I signed up, no notice of what I even signed up for, and no confirmation when I cancelled.)

It all depends on your confidence in your ability to outsmart "the man". If you say the right things, at worst case, it's just your word against theirs and your credit card CSR tells you "I'm sorry sir. They have on file that you didn't cancel until 6/6." "Really? Darn...I thought for sure it was earlier than that. I'm sorry ma'am. I apologize for wasting your time, but thank you for helping me." As I said, you might get lucky. Besides, it's not like these places exactly play fair anyway...making you wait on hold for 20 minutes, or offering you a thousand other useless items to remain a member.[/quote]

That's kind of a jerk thing to do though because Get Rich With Google is a very good site. I sent them an email telling them that I wanted to cancel and they responded within 30 minutes. Why would you make up bad stuff about them? I guess everyone has a different standard for morals :roll: .

At this point you'll probably end up paying a few bucks. Small price to pay for a $60 game or $90 in the case of Guitar Hero II. You don't need to refer anyone, you can do two offers on your own. If you refer someone technically you can get out of this with $0 spent, though.

[quote name='Redeema']At this point you'll probably end up paying a few bucks. Small price to pay for a $60 game or $90 in the case of Guitar Hero II. You don't need to refer anyone, you can do two offers on your own. If you refer someone technically you can get out of this with $0 spent, though.[/quote]

There are still some that are absolutley free? mooinakan, do the points. THe referrals take WAY too long. A really great one is Get Rich with Google. It only costs $2 for the 7 day trial (remember to cancel though!!!)

oh and bytheway- you get a whole $15 credit at GS/EB for just the GHII game without the controller!!!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']That's kind of a jerk thing to do though because Get Rich With Google is a very good site. I sent them an email telling them that I wanted to cancel and they responded within 30 minutes. Why would you make up bad stuff about them? I guess everyone has a different standard for morals :roll: .[/quote]

As I said, Gmoney is better than a lot of them. They also responded to my email quickly and cancelled me out with no problems (I also appreciated the confirmation and reminder emails that they sent, but like I said, not everyone does that).

I just think it's a tough argument to group business and "morals" in today's society. Why should someone pay $50 for something they have no interest in? (What do you actually get for that $50 anyway???) I'm not saying get anybody in trouble...you're not giving any names, but if you can get your money back, why not? There's a good chance you'd get shot down, but it doesn't hurt to try. Gmoney is not going to care that they don't have your $50. It's just business.

Unfortunately I made the retarded mistake of trying to do stamps.com, and in the process of signing up, I clicked back and I think it screwed up the 'instant' part of my app. So I signed up again using the same info. Still dosen't show up on yourfree360games.com, but I'm getting the emails froms stamps.com x2 (one for each account). Hopefully I can cancel for both.

edit: how do I cancel gmoney?

[quote name='mooinakan']edit: how do I cancel gmoney?[/quote]

Log in and go into the support/contact area and shoot them an email. Just tell them you'd like to cancel your account, effective immediately. They should get back to you fairly quickly.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Log in and go into the support/contact area and shoot them an email. Just tell them you'd like to cancel your account, effective immediately. They should get back to you fairly quickly.[/quote]

yeah I just did that.. it went fast.

stamps still isin't showing up.. and I have 2 subscriptions to them (on the same name / cc / billing address with a different username), so I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if anything happens, and if not I'm going to cancel both and go with another instant one.. Any suggestions?

[quote name='mooinakan']yeah I just did that.. it went fast.

stamps still isin't showing up.. and I have 2 subscriptions to them (on the same name / cc / billing address with a different username), so I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if anything happens, and if not I'm going to cancel both and go with another instant one.. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Cancel one of the stamps.com ones asap and I think you should probably give up on getting credit from them at all. I am personally considering Blockbuster because it "says" they credit instantly. It does cost $10 but getting a game for $12 is way better than $60 or $90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back