FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone is considering doing this.... please use my reference number.... I'll re-imburse you for whatever trial offer you do (if you do one that requires shipping?)
please use my link....
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232508

You can always get multiple Guitar hero's and then just return one for 90.00 credit (sometimes they ship your order from amazon.com, then you mail it back, and get 90.00 in credit :) ..... I was skeptical about the site, but it actually works to the point I did all the free trail offers, and now I'm on a referal basis :)

thank you, feel free to email me if you want any suggestions on which trial offers to do, some work better then others

i just got my game today doing gamefly and blockbuster if i do them again next month will it give me another game or can i use each only once?

[quote name='panasonic']i just got my game today doing gamefly and blockbuster if i do them again next month will it give me another game or can i use each only once?[/quote]
each offer can only be done once.

HOOORAY!!!!!!!

NEW GAMES ADDED!!

-4000 MS Points Card
-Black Wireless Controller
-Call of Juarez
-Command & Conquer 3
-DDR Universe BUNDLE!!!!!!
-DiRT
-Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
-Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
-Hour of Victory
-Overlord
-Ratatouille
-Shrek the 3rd
-Spider-Man 3
-Surfs Up
-Tenchu Z
-The Bigs
-The Darkness
-Ultimate Alliance Gold
-WarTech: Senko no Ronde

VERY nice update!!! :applause: for Trainn!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
Get some of these prizes. Sign up today ^_^

out of curiosity, how long does a lost credit request usually take? i did 2 offers on thursday and didn't receive credit for them, so saturday i cleared my cookies and did 2 more. didn't receive credit for those either, so i'm going to have to request credit on all 4.

[quote name='wertt']out of curiosity, how long does a lost credit request usually take? i did 2 offers on thursday and didn't receive credit for them, so saturday i cleared my cookies and did 2 more. didn't receive credit for those either, so i'm going to have to request credit on all 4.[/QUOTE]

It depends :(
I'm still waiting on one from ALMOST a month ago ...

How long does it take for an account to be reviewed?! ?! I want my DDRU Bundle !!!

Now I'm debating whether I should get DDR or another Guitar Hero...if I can even get my credit and I can get my referrals to credit, they've both completed offers, but neither have been credited.

On all the people with Stamps problems - I haven't even *downloaded* the software yet and I already have credit for it. I don't know what you guys are doing wrong :O

[quote name='lilboo']HOOORAY!!!!!!!

NEW GAMES ADDED!!

-4000 MS Points Card
-Black Wireless Controller
-Call of Juarez
-Command & Conquer 3
-DDR Universe BUNDLE!!!!!!
-DiRT
-Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
-Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
-Hour of Victory
-Overlord
-Ratatouille
-Shrek the 3rd
-Spider-Man 3
-Surfs Up
-Tenchu Z
-The Bigs
-The Darkness
-Ultimate Alliance Gold
-WarTech: Senko no Ronde

VERY nice update!!! :applause: for Trainn!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
Get some of these prizes. Sign up today ^_^[/quote]

no DDR bundle- BAAAH!!!

[quote name='lilboo']..It's there LOL[/quote]

I skimmed really quickly and missed it YESSSSSS!!!!

My parents freaked out when GHII showed up today. They think the site is illegal. It isn't is it?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I skimmed really quickly and missed it YESSSSSS!!!!

My parents freaked out when GHII showed up today. They think the site is illegal. It isn't is it?[/quote]
No its definitely not illegal.
wait when did u place ur order? the 6th? if so its possible i get mine Hopefully today :)

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']No its definitely not illegal.
wait when did u place ur order? the 6th? if so its possible i get mine Hopefully today :)[/quote]

Yeah it shipped the 6th (i think).

I really hope they realize that it's legal as I desperatley need that DDR bundle.

Guy who said he returned his to amazon after they shipped it to him? Did it work out? I got GHII but now realize I need to buy a $300 pedal for my Real guitar on Amazon.com and want to use this for some credit towards that...

as for stamps.com, i installed the software and even printed some postage with it and still no credit. i wonder if the site hates firefox?

[quote name='wertt']as for stamps.com, i installed the software and even printed some postage with it and still no credit. i wonder if the site hates firefox?[/quote]Might be it, I find an offer using FF then do it in IE.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']
Guy who said he returned his to amazon after they shipped it to him? Did it work out? I got GHII but now realize I need to buy a $300 pedal for my Real guitar on Amazon.com and want to use this for some credit towards that...[/quote]

just to let you know you dont really need the pedal...if i misread your post then sorry..

I just thought of this now but when I called to cancel the GE critics choice program I wasnt given a cancellation confirmation code...Am I going to get an email confirmation of cancelling my account?

[quote name='jd0110']Forza 2 is currently processing for me. How long does it take to process the order before it ships?[/QUOTE]

Can take up to a few days.

How long does it take for an account to be verified?!?!? It's been in review for DAYS now--I already claimed 2 other games!! c'mon!!

[quote name='nikelecious91']just to let you know you dont really need the pedal...if i misread your post then sorry..[/quote]

I think you misread.;) I actually play music (the guitar and sing) in a real band and get paid. Its a pretty good job for a 17 year old. Anyways I already have GHII and was doing this just for the xtra guitar controller. I just realized that for the newer songs my band is playing I need this $300 pedal that loops the sounds I play. I will probably return GHII to amazon and put the $90 they will give me towards that pedal (it is crazy expensive).

I am very happy for you XMastaCrackaX. Was this your first copy of that game? You're in for a treat...

Mr Postman dropped this off today

61l2y50.jpg

Not attached to the back
6cza0p5.jpg

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I think you misread.;) I actually play music (the guitar and sing) in a real band and get paid. Its a pretty good job for a 17 year old. Anyways I already have GHII and was doing this just for the xtra guitar controller. I just realized that for the newer songs my band is playing I need this $300 pedal that loops the sounds I play. I will probably return GHII to amazon and put the $90 they will give me towards that pedal (it is crazy expensive).

I am very happy for you XMastaCrackaX. Was this your first copy of that game? You're in for a treat...[/quote]
yes it is and im loving it.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I think you misread.;) I actually play music (the guitar and sing) in a real band and get paid. Its a pretty good job for a 17 year old. Anyways I already have GHII and was doing this just for the xtra guitar controller. I just realized that for the newer songs my band is playing I need this $300 pedal that loops the sounds I play. I will probably return GHII to amazon and put the $90 they will give me towards that pedal (it is crazy expensive).

I am very happy for you XMastaCrackaX. Was this your first copy of that game? You're in for a treat...[/quote]

Dude, the more I read from you, the more you come off as one cocky motherfucker. As a singer/songwriter myself (but one who doesn't feel the need to boast about it on a videogame message board), I'd like to hear this great money-making talent of yours.

I think the guy was just trying to point out the difference between a "want" and a "need" for you...especially when you "just realized" you need the pedal...and you mean you need it to sound like a carbon copy of the original band that plays it...tool.

Also, you must be one "hardcore rocker" brought up in some conservative, paranoid, lame-ass household if you think a website that rewards people for signing up for products they get paid to advertise, is illegal. :roll:

Dammit, just signed up fhr the ultima weight loss patch and didn't get instant credit. Ive only been able to get credit for thigs that credit instantlly, if it doesn't do it immediately, i haven't been getting the credit(Quicken, this one, stamps)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Dude, the more I read from you, the more you come off as one cocky motherfucker. As a singer/songwriter myself (but one who doesn't feel the need to boast about it on a videogame message board), I'd like to hear this great money-making talent of yours.

I think the guy was just trying to point out the difference between a "want" and a "need" for you...especially when you "just realized" you need the pedal...and you mean you need it to sound like a carbon copy of the original band that plays it...tool.

Also, you must be one "hardcore rocker" brought up in some conservative, paranoid, lame-ass household if you think a website that rewards people for signing up for products they get paid to advertise, is illegal. :roll:[/quote]

I THOROUGHLY APOLOGIZE TO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD BUT THIS MUST BE DONE

Ahem...

I really do play in a band that plays in coffe houses/ little clubs. I feel that it is a much more fun way to make money than asking people "if they want fries with that." or packing grocery bags (stuff many people my age do). I NEVER said that I was a GREAT songwriter (in fact I thought I was my own worst critic until I me you ;)). I wasn't insulting nikelecious91 in any way (and if he is offended by something- I have no idea what- I apologize).

"you mean you need it to sound like a carbon copy of the original band that plays it...tool."

Now are you calling me a tool or are you reffering to the band Tool? If you are calling me a tool as in a homosexual I take great offense because that is a really nasty term to throw around. If you are referring to the band Tool, I could not name a song of theirs for THE LIFE OF ME. I am in an acoustic rock/jam group.

"Also, you must be one "hardcore rocker" brought up in some conservative, paranoid, lame-ass household if you think a website that rewards people for signing up for products they get paid to advertise, is illegal."

I am not conservative nor am I paranoid. I know that yourfree360games.com is not illegal. My mom (who is slightly paranoid by not conservative) was just worried that their was a catch to getting something for free that normally costs $90. I think a general amount of skeptisism is natural. When this thread first started alot of people didn't believe it would be that easy to get a free game either-they thought there was a catch.

RANT OVER. I HOPE WE CLEARED SOME THINGS UP. I WASN'T TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A HOTSHOT.

SORRY TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAD TO ENDURE THAT...

HUZZAH!
Placed order for DDR Universe BUNDLE!

AND!
..AAAAND!
I got my manual credit from an offer I did like 18 1/2 years ago (ok or a month). So now I need 1 more offer....what offer..hmm..

AND, what game? Me thinks Overlord shall be mine.

Did everyone overlook my post?

Well I just want to reiterate it before my post gets lost in the abyss.

I just thought of this now but when I called to cancel the GE critics choice program I wasnt given a cancellation confirmation code...Am I going to get an email confirmation of cancelling my account or am I all good?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and I have received Guitar Hero 2 and Forza 2 in the past couple days. I am going to get another game but I will do the offers closer to their official release dates.

Peace!

[quote name='Razzuel']Did everyone overlook my post?

Well I just want to reiterate it before my post gets lost in the abyss.

I just thought of this now but when I called to cancel the GE critics choice program I wasnt given a cancellation confirmation code...Am I going to get an email confirmation of cancelling my account or am I all good?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and I have received Guitar Hero 2 and Forza 2 in the past couple days. I am going to get another game but I will do the offers closer to their official release dates.

Peace![/QUOTE]

I called to cancel Critics as well and I wasn't given a confirmation number either. i don't think you have anything to worry about though.

Still waiting for my GH2 bundle. saif it would ship today, but no word still. :(

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I THOROUGHLY APOLOGIZE TO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD BUT THIS MUST BE DONE

Ahem...

I really do play in a band that plays in coffe houses/ little clubs. I feel that it is a much more fun way to make money than asking people "if they want fries with that." or packing grocery bags (stuff many people my age do). I NEVER said that I was a GREAT songwriter (in fact I thought I was my own worst critic until I me you ;)). I wasn't insulting nikelecious91 in any way (and if he is offended by something- I have no idea what- I apologize).

"you mean you need it to sound like a carbon copy of the original band that plays it...tool."

Now are you calling me a tool or are you reffering to the band Tool? If you are calling me a tool as in a homosexual I take great offense because that is a really nasty term to throw around. If you are referring to the band Tool, I could not name a song of theirs for THE LIFE OF ME. I am in an acoustic rock/jam group.

"Also, you must be one "hardcore rocker" brought up in some conservative, paranoid, lame-ass household if you think a website that rewards people for signing up for products they get paid to advertise, is illegal."

I am not conservative nor am I paranoid. I know that yourfree360games.com is not illegal. My mom (who is slightly paranoid by not conservative) was just worried that their was a catch to getting something for free that normally costs $90. I think a general amount of skeptisism is natural. When this thread first started alot of people didn't believe it would be that easy to get a free game either-they thought there was a catch.

RANT OVER. I HOPE WE CLEARED SOME THINGS UP. I WASN'T TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A HOTSHOT.

SORRY TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAD TO ENDURE THAT...[/quote]

Wow...I'm not even getting into all of this. You misunderstood most of what I was saying, but that's fine. You might want to look up the meaning of being a "tool" though. I wasn't referring to the band, but your understanding is way off. Also, I was serious about being interested in hearing your talent. I'll share first if you want. http://www.myspace.com/natelisa

Anyway, I tried to get credit for eAuction Tutor a couple of weeks ago but it wouldn't accept my debit card so I said screw it. Then, all of a sudden, they call me up telling me that I can order the kit for free plus shipping and handling. I tell them to call me back later. Should I be required to order it that way, and if so, would they even send me a confirmation email so I could ATTEMPT to get manual credit?

GAH, so much work to get nothing.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow...I'm not even getting into all of this. You misunderstood most of what I was saying, but that's fine. You might want to look up the meaning of being a "tool" though. I wasn't referring to the band, but your understanding is way off. Also, I was serious about being interested in hearing your talent. I'll share first if you want. [/quote]

Not a problem but calling someone a cocky ass motherfucker can really get people angry :D. I don't use myspace because I can't stand the amount of spam. I guess my newer band will have to do something like that though for promotional stuff. You have a nice voice btw.

Thebookerman: You ARE on a roll!!!!!!

[quote name='georox']Ugh nearly 24 hours later no Grant mentor credit, I can't find their website and I never got any emails from them. SOBs.[/quote]

Here's the Grant Mentor website:

http://www.thegrantmentor.com

They're tough to get in touch with, but there's a customer service number at the bottom. Try calling in the afternoon.

I did the Ultima Smile (LOL @ Teeth Whitener) and I didn't get my instant fucking credit on top of a fuckin e-mail!

I did the Ultima Weight Loss patch yesterday and that went through in 30 minutes, AND got an e-mail instantly.

This is beat :(
They had NOOO problem charging me for the trial though .. sigh

[quote name='lilboo']I did the Ultima Smile (LOL @ Teeth Whitener) and I didn't get my instant fucking credit on top of a fuckin e-mail!

I did the Ultima Weight Loss patch yesterday and that went through in 30 minutes, AND got an e-mail instantly.

This is beat :(
They had NOOO problem charging me for the trial though .. sigh[/quote]
How muchwhere the trials for them? I've been looking for 4.99 and less offers to do for Transformers later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back