FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='projecteightysix']Come on guys, I haven't had anyone sign up under me except one person who "violated the terms of service". I still need 2 referrals, can at least one person please sign up under me?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232438

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, that would mean that your account did not get banned due to someone that signed under you. So to those who got their account closed, that means you canceled too early most likely.

After getting a free 360, having my free wii already submitted for review, and signing up under someones free ps3/free ipod for incentives...im all out of good cc deals left. I ended up doing the ebay kit and google kit which were about $2 each. $4 for GH2 bundle is just as good as free to me.

[quote name='Rhippo']My account is still "closed" I cant get any response from them and I have read their terms and conditions a hundred times. I didnt break any rules.[/QUOTE]

To receive credit for this offer you must register for the 7 day trial.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.

It says that right after you click the offer. Then you click continue. Damn I did the same thing. How soon did they catch you after you did it?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232551

[quote name='Weedy649']Interesting, that would mean that your account did not get banned due to someone that signed under you. So to those who got their account closed, that means you canceled too early most likely.

[/quote]

I didnt cancel anything when my account was closed. I acctually got a response to one of my emails telling me my account was closed in error. I have had to start over since they cant reopen it, but at least I can get my game I wanted. even though I need to get all my referals agian. I am trying to get their emal posted but my comp is being a **** I will keep working on it.

I was so close before they messed up my account please help.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232571

QUESTION

For those of you that did stamps how did it work out for you. What did you have to do to get credit Im going to do that one instead of true if you guys liked it. I have done it before on a old email for work but never really used it for these sites.

[quote name='Rhippo']QUESTION

For those of you that did stamps how did it work out for you. What did you have to do to get credit Im going to do that one instead of true if you guys liked it. I have done it before on a old email for work but never really used it for these sites.[/quote]

All I did for the stamps.com deal was sign up, download the software, and run it. Apparently I had already done the promotion before and they didn't award me the $5. I called to cancel saying that was the problem and the operator gave me $10 in credit. Too bad my printer doesn't work anymore under my computer.

[quote name='phreak5k']All I did for the stamps.com deal was sign up, download the software, and run it. Apparently I had already done the promotion before and they didn't award me the $5. I called to cancel saying that was the problem and the operator gave me $10 in credit. Too bad my printer doesn't work anymore under my computer.[/quote]

Did you get your credit for the offer?

[quote name='Rhippo']Did you get your credit for the offer?[/quote]

Yes I got credit for the offer. I still have not canceled it so that might 've helped me. I got the credit the same day and ordered my first game. Now I'm waiting in limbo for my referral game.

Also you might want to be careful. There is only supposed to be one account per household. They track by IPs supposedly, not to mention the address field.

[quote name='JJSP']So...no idea on the Gaming Lagoon deal, eh? :whistle2:([/quote]

It probably depends from site to site. But if you have a couple of extra email addresses and a credit card that hasn't been used for the deals previously then you should be all good (check for the paypal virtual credit card talked about in previous posts, and prepaid debit cards in case you don't have an extra).

Hey guys I want to get my Guitar Hero on...You think I could purchase GH2 from Walmart and when this arrives take it back or you think its a toss up and I might not get it within 30 days?

[quote name='spinksjinx']Hey guys I want to get my Guitar Hero on...You think I could purchase GH2 from Walmart and when this arrives take it back or you think its a toss up and I might not get it within 30 days?[/quote]

If you want to risk it. I would not. If you're not really willing to pay for it now, what will you do if it doesn't show up? They could get backorderd since so many people are getting it.

[quote name='Rhippo']I didnt cancel anything when my account was closed....before they messed up my account please help.
[/quote]

Hey Rhippo,

I just signed up under you and will complete offer shortly.

Next up, please use my link -
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232581

Thanks CAGers for all the great deals!!! (Yeah, i've been lurking for a long time)

[quote name='phreak5k']If you want to risk it. I would not. If you're not really willing to pay for it now, what will you do if it doesn't show up? They could get backorderd since so many people are getting it.[/quote]

That has crossed my mind..I mean I planned on buying GH2 anyways...Than I saw this and figured I would give it a shot...The only thing that is holding me back is all these people signing up and nobody has actually received their game...I was going to get it anyhow though and I doubt I will find it on sale or cheaper so it wouldnt matter one way or the other....Blah, decisions decisions.

Guys, if this hasn't been mentioned, KNOW THIS:

Signing up for true.com and cancelling shortly thereafter will VOID you. You will be locked out!

I did it and they locked me out. I'm trying to appeal their decision as I also signed up for the blockbuster.com offer, saying I made a mistake with true.com but I don't have hope if they're going to be hard-and-fast assholes about it. I've yet to hear back (it's only been a day since I asked them to reconsider).

Anybody know if they're reasonable people?

Bottom line: DON'T do the true.com and cancel right after (or probably any offer). They have to review your account first!

[quote name='Darkpaul']Guys, if this hasn't been mentioned, KNOW THIS:

Signing up for true.com and cancelling shortly thereafter will VOID you. You will be locked out!

I did it and they locked me out. I'm trying to appeal their decision as I also signed up for the blockbuster.com offer, saying I made a mistake with true.com but I don't have hope if they're going to be hard-and-fast assholes about it. I've yet to hear back (it's only been a day since I asked them to reconsider).

Anybody know if they're reasonable people?

Bottom line: DON'T do the true.com and cancel right after (or probably any offer). They have to review your account first![/QUOTE]

I did true.com and blockbuster, I cancelled after and my account is still processing, but just now I went and reactivated it with a 7 day trial that was in the inbox. so here is to hoping!

Ah, ye olde referral pyamid sceam. It works because the first few people get what they want, but then you end up with lots of people who can't find others to sign up under them.

I am avoiding this website. I looked over the offers and there is only one that I feel comfortable with among offers I have not completed on other websites. If you really want to do this right you should sign up for the "complete 2 offers" version of the site and do a blockbuster (use it for a month or two) and order ink for you printer (money you'll spend eventually anyway).

I have completed 2 website like this and I can tell you that you will have much more success if you stay away from referrals. Also, check out http://www.scam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

That website talks about various good and bad offers and websites for doing this sort of thing.

Just you all know, you are jumping up and down about a $90 game for 2 offers when several websites give you a Wii for 3 offers and no referrals.

Anyone know if you can cancel stamps.com before the 30 days and still have it count? I never even installed their software and I was about to cancel now so I don't forget later.

Also, need one referral please so I can complete the offer:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232380

Only way I can get a 360 game right now. I'm missing the ebgames buy 2 get one free deal because don't have the dough. Help a poor fellow CAG member out :)

[quote name='Rhippo']I rejoined under you, I got an email from them saying my account was closed in error but it had been deleted and my progress could not be restored. However I was free to rejoin the site and start over. So I did here is my new link. Also since I did true last time and it hates me or something what are other offers you guys are going and like, which ones are cheap and easy.

Could use some help.
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232571[/quote]

Thanks. I plan on doing the Blockbuster, or Gamefly offer. Seems like something I don't mind using for a month even if it's $9.95. GH2 and a couple of rentals for 10 bucks......... I'll take it. Rhippo let me know what offer you plan on doing.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Anyone know if you can cancel stamps.com before the 30 days and still have it count? I never even installed their software and I was about to cancel now so I don't forget later.

Also, need one referral please so I can complete the offer:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232380

Only way I can get a 360 game right now. I'm missing the ebgames buy 2 get one free deal because don't have the dough. Help a poor fellow CAG member out :)[/quote]

That is the one I actually did. I logged in today because I saw this thread (I created mine like two months ago) and found out that I had enough to get something! (thus why I am not posting my link here)

[quote name='spinksjinx']The only thing that is holding me back is all these people signing up and nobody has actually received their game[/quote]ummm... This thread was started just over 48 hrs ago. Don't you think you're expecting a bit too much out of this deal?

BTW, most free offer deals can take up to months to actually see any results.

For those of you with concerns about canceling your offers before you are given credit, check out the Support page and click "View Your Click History". This might shed some light on your situation. I'm not exactly sure if this gives more information as to when they receive their credit from the site, or if it is just a tracked history with a 7 day timer on each click.

Mine is still processing - I guess I shouldnt have canceled True.com right away (I did resignup for the free 3-day trial)

Hopefully I get my game lol

Has anyone that went through the process by the referral method still have their progress listed as being submitted for review?

I'm just wondering if it's typical for the review to take more than 2 days, or have some people (by using the referral method) gone past this step already?

Thanks.

[quote name='FusionStorm']Has anyone that went through the process by the referral method still have their progress listed as being submitted for review?

I'm just wondering if it's typical for the review to take more than 2 days, or have some people (by using the referral method) gone past this step already?

Thanks.[/quote]

Im still on review phase also, if that makes you feel better. I think I read on there help section it could take up to 5 business days (no weekends).

Is it possible to just create another account and use that to get your second referral, signup for stamps.com and then close the second account?

[quote name='kobeisgod']Is it possible to just create another account and use that to get your second referral, signup for stamps.com and then close the second account?[/quote]

The company tracks by IP and adress more than likely. Also you have to stay a customer for a while to get full credit. That is probably why the referral program takes much longer to be reviewd. They want to make sure you aren't screwing them over and wait for all the credits to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back