FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. my order shipped on the 3rd and I have yet to receive it. Hopefully it comes tomorrow or tuesday otherwise I'll have to contact them and really see how their support is. In other news, after 5 days of processing my copy of Crackdown finally shipped.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Still haven't gotten any referrals.. Thank You for ppl who signed up, but YOU NEED TO COMPLETE AN OFFER. lol[/quote]
lol i just finished true.com, sorry about doing it late. It was a busy day :hot:.

it went green just now on my screen :)
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Have a copy of GHII headed my way--will be here by the end of the week.

Thanks for the sign-ups, people... shoot me a message if you need help :)

Just got an e-mail saying my order shipped, yay :D

also put in a credit request for the 1 offer i did and didnt get credit for. If that goes through then ill just need to do one more offer for another free game. If only that DDR had the dancepad id get that.

My gh got shipped too! I already have one so anyone know the best place to return it without a reciept? Im guessing walmart.

Is there any way I can check my eBay Success Kit account? For some reason my confirmation for it didn't save properly on my computer and now I need some confirmation to give them so I can get my missing credit.

I want to get Crackdown or another GH2 bundle.

Looks like they're already offering Forza Motorsport 2 on the site and here's the response I got for Command and Conquer 3:

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be adding that game during our next site update which will occur within the next week."

And Amazon shows GH2 bundle as back in stock so they'll probably send out the next wave of GH2 bundles

Mine says shipped this morning. Now I just need those two offers I submitted requests to be credited for to be finished. I too wish that DDR game had the dancepad.

[quote name='Koggit']Mine got shipped too, and I just signed up on Saturday. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

What offers did ya do..?

[quote name='lilboo']What offers did ya do..?[/QUOTE]

Stamps.com and True.com, it took about 20 minutes total.

I used my Citi Bank mastercard to create a virtual card number with a $5 limit, so I don't even have to worry about trying to cancel... when they attempt to charge me at the end of the trials they'll be denied. =)

Hey, quick question that I hope someone can answer. For the True.com sign up, can I put in one of those Visa prepaid cards if it hasn't been activated? It's a Cingular rebate card, it works just like a Visa, but do they get an authorization number or anything right away? I want to do this, but I'd rather not put it on my real card to piss of my girl and if I use this card and it's not activated I don't worry about cancelling.

Also, how long should I wait until cancelling?

**Nevermind I answered my question. It wouldn't take the Visa debit card.

I already have GH2...so what should i do to get the most from the bundle when it arrives? My local Walmart has been all out for the past few weeks so i doubt they woudl take it. Would i be better off selling it on eBay for like $70 + $10 shipping?

Just did the stamps.com offer for my second offer completed. Put in my order for GHII just a couple minutes ago.

And I have yet to be charged for True.com, when I cancelled online. Hopefully, it stays that way.

[quote name='Rig']Just did the stamps.com offer for my second offer completed. Put in my order for GHII just a couple minutes ago.

And I have yet to be charged for True.com, when I cancelled online. Hopefully, it stays that way.[/QUOTE]

Hey how do you cancel online..???????

question for those citibank card holders...

is there a free for doing those virtual cards? and lets say i put only $11 on one, will the gamefly subscription stop renewing itself after the one month sinces theres nothing life on the card?

[quote name='lilboo']Hey how do you cancel online..???????[/QUOTE]

log in, then on the bottom left is some menu's. Go to "my account" then from there just cancel. There's like 3 different things, I suggest you do it in order from top to bottom just to be safe, the last one being "Cancel Subscription"

I did that for the free 1600 MP points, called just to be safe and the lady told me i already canceled online. Also keep the conformation number or print it as proof incase you do get charged.

EDit: ^This applies to True.com.
UpDAte: Signed up yesterday and completed the offers for yourfree360games.com and just today they shipped my Guitar Hero II bundle :)

If anyones interested sign up under me and go green at
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3847527
I'll give you $8 in paypal (I'm verified)

[quote name='nikelecious91']question for those citibank card holders...

is there a free for doing those virtual cards? and lets say i put only $11 on one, will the gamefly subscription stop renewing itself after the one month sinces theres nothing life on the card?[/QUOTE]

There's no charge for creating a virtual card and you can create as many as you want, with whatever amount limit (even cents) and any time limit over 2 months.

GameFly's renewing charge after the trial would be denied by Citi. GameFly would probably give you a call to try to get updated info (e.g. a new card number so they can have money) but if they call just say you'd rather cancel.

[quote name='Redeema']Wishes Bank of America had virtual cards...[/QUOTE]

Heh, Bank of America is my primary card actually, I got a Citi card solely for the virtual card feature. Extremely convenient, I use it every time I order online.

Nice, I think my girl has a Citibank mastercard, I have to look into that.

Now, I'm waiting for them to accept the Stamps.com offer and I'll be set.

Question: I can't submit a ticket until the click history says something other then "Pending"? Which should be 7 days, am I right? These clicks (and the offers) were done on the 8th..so today is the 7th day..so tomorrow I should be able to submit a ticket..??

Do you mean a manual request?

If so, you have to wait 7 days to report one (with full headers) after clicking the offer.

And tickets are just tickets u make whenever u want, and ask them questions.

[quote name='JustBlaze']More and more people are getting in. Get in.. what's there to lose guys? 3 REFS! Cmon.[/QUOTE]

Dude.. come on.. the countless people begging for refs in this thread is bad enough, don't spam other threads in this one. I won't rag on the flaws of your 'conga line' (which is actually a pyramid), because this isn't the time or place, but please don't trash up this thread with it. Your one post was enough.

I also did stamps.com on Friday, ran the program and everything and I still don't have credit for it. I wonder why some people get it instantly and others (like me) aren't, if at all. For those that didn't get instant credit with Stamps.com, how long did it take?

[quote name='TheBookerMan']I signed up for the stamp offer yesterday which is suppose to be instant. DL'D the software, ran it, and exited.

Still aint get no credit.[/quote]

The True.com one came through for me instantly, I was hoping the Stamps would be the same, but I've been waiting hours. Hopefully, I get credit for it because I'd sure like to have me that Guitar Hero II.

Did the Google kit and got that approved within a few mins - still waiting on Ebay kit, Stamps.com (signed up, installed prog, and even used some of the $5 free postage), and Blockbuster (when I did this, it said I wasnt eligible to signup but then I get the account confirmation in my email so I put a bunch of movies in my queue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back