FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...i ordered Forza 2...and it says it wont ship till June 1st.....so it is still processing....but i already canceled both the gmoney (google) and stamps.com....are they gonna cancel my account/not ship the game you think?

i am waiting to do 2 more to get guitar hero because of this...i just want to make sure forza ships

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Lets try not to start doing this for money people...[/quote]
To late everyone keeps trying.. but if anyones nice see my signature, one ref away! :O Help out a poor guy.

What we SHOULD do--and this can go for all these sites like this.. is make one thread per site. Have one person post a link in the OP--until the person gets all they need. Then someone else's..so on, and so forth. This would be done via PM, of course.

Though, it wouldn't work :(
I just need one more referral, and I'll be done with this site.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
:(

sweet jesus people...this site gets you games for under $10....im getting Forza 2 for $1.87 ... and after it ships i will get GHII for around $11.....seriously....do the offers and be happy...why pay someone $4 when it costs just barely more than that for some of these offers.....are you all just too lazy to call and cancel? i bet these people get hundreds of cancellations per day.....its not hard...i cancelled stamps and gmoney in about 2 minutes over the phone.....geez

sweet guys. Just did Google Money and Body fit pro. Lets hope they both go through.

Got a question though. I did stamps and videoprofessor through another site, will i get credit for this site if I do them again?

Wow. I was billed 5 times for the Google money kit. Wtf.

I enter my card info , but it came up as an error because the validation number was wrong so I tried it again and again and the same error came up. So I changed to a different card and it went through to a confirmation page, while the tries before did not.

Then I look at the bank account and sure enough I see 4 bills for $1.87. Wtf. I only got 1 email confirmation as well and that was from the other card that I used.

I'm beginning to get angry...

I tried calling right away and i couldn't get through the god dam line and it's 11 pm. Sent an email though. Doesn't look like my chances are any good since they don't offer refunds (of any kind). Muther...

[quote name='strdr4']so I tried it again and again and the same error came up. [/quote]

Never ever do that. For any reason. 90% chance is that they're going to retract those extra charges within 2 weeks. Because, its automated. BTW Are they charges or processing fees? If they're charges, you need to contact them asap, if they're pf's, they'll go away, but if you're worried, contact them.

No idea if they're charges or fees. This is all that it says:

CHECKCARD Azure Media
Intern 714-960-9680 CA -$1.87 (x4)

I'll try tomorrow since I can't get through right now. These are all the tries that did not go through.

Kinda ironic though... In all, I actually did the Google money 5 times and the offer hasn't been credited yet, but the pro fit body has.

Edit: I got an email responding that the first 4 transaction never went through so I am relived.

[quote name='megma42']Lilboo, I signed up under you.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it much. Especially for doing an offer too. VERY MUCH appreciated!! Thank you! I am now done with this site for awhile, hopefully everyone gets what they need :)

Well, to be honest I still have to do 1 offer..dunno what else to do...I did Stamps, True, BodyFit, and Get Rich with Google--any recommendations? I want something that WORKS!

SoNiC1023, I am in the same boat as you, waiting for Stamps.com credit. Did you ever get it? If so, did you have to do anything extra? Thanks.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232423
I still have received no greens from anyone. I really want to get a game can someone please sign up under me? PLEASE?

Does anyone know if the stamps.com thing works with Vista?[/QUOTE]

Oh that's a GOOD question. I would def check out the help section on the site. I've done Stamps.com twice in my life (lol) and I was credited instantly BOTH times.
However, you should DEF go and read about the system requirements/if it works with Vista/etc!

[quote name='lilboo']
Well, to be honest I still have to do 1 offer..dunno what else to do...I did Stamps, True, BodyFit, and Get Rich with Google--any recommendations? I want something that WORKS![/quote]

if your willing to pay $10 then blockbuster online is a good one. credited me instantly.

[quote name='megma42']SoNiC1023, I am in the same boat as you, waiting for Stamps.com credit. Did you ever get it? If so, did you have to do anything extra? Thanks.[/quote]

Well im giving them the benifet of the doubt because its memorial day weekend but if I dont get my credit by tuesday or early wendsday then ill email them. O and if you get your credit PM me and let me know ill do the same.

[quote name='strdr4']No idea if they're charges or fees. This is all that it says:

CHECKCARD Azure Media
Intern 714-960-9680 CA -$1.87 (x4)

I'll try tomorrow since I can't get through right now. These are all the tries that did not go through.

Kinda ironic though... In all, I actually did the Google money 5 times and the offer hasn't been credited yet, but the pro fit body has.[/quote]

The 1.87 is not a processing fee. It stayed pending for a few days for me, but it is a permanent charge.

Ok theres a site your ps34free, you can get cash ps3 but you got to get refs, I have 1 right now out of 10, by joining under me, you help me out, and you can start your process to getting your free gift. It would be nice if you signed up for free, but Ill pay you $5 for signing up and completing 1 offer as needed. Then you can do the same.... Conga Line maybe?

heres my link: please help me outs.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3832252

Ok theres a site your ps34free, you can get cash ps3 but you got to get refs, I have 1 right now out of 10, by joining under me, you help me out, and you can start your process to getting your free gift. It would be nice if you signed up for free, but Ill pay you $5 for signing up and completing 1 offer as needed. Then you can do the same.... Conga Line maybe?

heres my link: please help me outs.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3832252

[quote name='Redeema']^Why spam this thread?

I'm still in need of two referrals to finish up with this site. Any help would be nice. Oh, and I too am awaiting my Stamps.com credit...

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232701[/quote]

It's the same company and the same offers, just a different prize. What's the problem? Also, I've discovered that the points method is far superior for free360games. 2 offers is a piece of cake. The Wii prize is nigh unattainable via points (900pts, or about 12-18 offers), so referrals are definitely the way to go, and this is a great thread for getting them. Forgive me if you think that's out of line, but I don't.

[quote name='TahoeMax']It's the same company and the same offers, just a different prize. What's the problem? Also, I've discovered that the points method is far superior for free360games. 2 offers is a piece of cake. The Wii prize is nigh unattainable via points (900pts, or about 12-18 offers), so referrals are definitely the way to go, and this is a great thread for getting them. Forgive me if you think that's out of line, but I don't.[/quote] This is a thread for the 360 game site last I knew, there where other threads for the other sites so this to me is a bit out of line and blatantly spamming, I mean I don't know where you get the idea getting a PS3 *edit* or a wii *end edit* has to do with being a thread about 360 games, just being the same company doesn't make it so.

[quote name='TahoeMax']fair enough. spam deleted[/quote]Nothing personal and I don't want to sound like I'm coming off attacking someone, but if everyone started posting ref links in other threads, we'd have to wade through even more stuff than we already do to find what we came to look for.

Ok, what the fuck.

Stamps.com took $1 out, which I figured to be proccessing fees and was told it was. I did stamps.com on thursday night.

Now I currently have a $16 withdrawal out of my bank account, and I never even got the damn credit for the game.

Seriously, now I'm pissed and probably won't do my other credit.

fuck stamps.com

Definately a good reason to get a prepaid debit card. Its what i use; i only keep $7 on it. Dont have to worry about any mystery charges, or even canceling trials.

Im not even sure if you would be liable for it; but the only time you would be liable is for a trial offer where you have to return the product. I'd imagine if you didnt, they'd submit you to a collections agency. But hey, if you sign up with Stamps.com, just use your $5 free postage to send your trial products back ;-).

did you leave your account active for a month or something? shouldn't get charged for at least 4 weeks...and if you want your credit, click the missing credit request button to get it.

[quote name='TahoeMax']did you leave your account active for a month or something? shouldn't get charged for at least 4 weeks...and if you want your credit, click the missing credit request button to get it.[/quote]

It hasn't been 7 days so I can't file a missing credit.

And no, I just, and hesitantly, signed up on Thursday. It hasn't even been a week, more like half a week. Nowhere near 30 days.

I sent a support ticket to yourfree360 games, I'll call stamps.com tomorrow because I'm really, really tired from being at the beach all weekend. Just got in.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7199/3212321su0.png

There's a picture, ignore my paint blocking skills. fuck. I'm willing to bet they won't refund me.

This is bullshit.

blockbuster keeps emailing me to update my credit card info even though it says they already took $9.99 from it...wtf

btw im using the virtual cards from citibank

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232423
I have not gotten a free game from this because people keep passing over my link. I have been on this thread since close to the begining and still have no referrals. Can two people please sign up under me?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's been a problem for quite a bit of people.
I'm done. I got 4 games from this site (well 3, I still have to complete 1 offer since I got my 2 referrals..but that'll be soon)

I really do recommend a few people discussing starting a new topic, and posting 1 link in the OP and when that person gets their 2 referrals, they post another link in the OP..so on, and so forth.

[quote name='Bezerker']Definately a good reason to get a prepaid debit card. Its what i use; i only keep $7 on it. Dont have to worry about any mystery charges, or even canceling trials.

Im not even sure if you would be liable for it; but the only time you would be liable is for a trial offer where you have to return the product. I'd imagine if you didnt, they'd submit you to a collections agency. But hey, if you sign up with Stamps.com, just use your $5 free postage to send your trial products back ;-).[/QUOTE]
Where can you get a debit card with such a small amount on it?

[quote name='XorpheusX']http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232974

Going for Guitar Hero; we'll see if anyone bites or if everyone's already used this site. As far as I know, I signed up under the guy at the top of the page, but I don't know if it worked.

Can you cancel the Blockbuster thing online?[/quote]

Yes!!! One more to go!!! I am not sure about canceling online. lilboo do you know if you can? Do you want to join the conga I started in another thread? You would be second in line (after me who only needs one more referral). I'm attempting to organize this so everyone gets referrals. Pm me if you want to be second in line!!!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139419

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back