FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yes!!! One more to go!!! I am not sure about canceling online. lilboo do you know if you can? Do you want to join the conga I started in another thread? You would be second in line (after me who only needs one more referral). I'm attempting to organize this so everyone gets referrals. Pm me if you want to be second in line!!!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139419[/QUOTE]

I've done Blockbuster a few times..sadly, both times they never got credited LOL--this was with other sites! (One being Gaminglagoon). But yes, you can cancel online. You just go to your account and cancel :)
However, you are still charged the $9.99 for the month..so you might as well rent some movies and watch them..just be sure to cancel.

And no thanks. I've done alot of these offers..I still gotta do one more offer to get my 3rd game (had a friend do it for me, so I got 4 games out of this LOL). I still don't even know what offer I should do :( But anyway, I'm gonna be done with this site for awhile. Until they add more games AND add more offers to do.

However, I sent in a question last week asking if they will be doing this for Wii & PS3 games..and they said yes. I don't know if it'll be "YourFreeWiiGames.com" or just "YourFreeVideoGames"..but they said they are working on being able to get us Wii & PS3 games.

I'll join those congas ^_^

Does anyone know if the stamps.com phoneline would be open today since it is a government holiday? I'm guessing not.

I can't fucking believe I'm the only one that was charged $16 for using it for 3 days, and I definitely did not sign up for this before.

This is so damn frustrating.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Does anyone know if the stamps.com phoneline would be open today since it is a government holiday? I'm guessing not.

I can't fucking believe I'm the only one that was charged $16 for using it for 3 days, and I definitely did not sign up for this before.

This is so damn frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Maybe.
However, I don't think they celebrate Memorial Day over in India.. :rofl:.. hate call centers. Sigh.
Good luck with this :(

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Signed up friday for stamps.com and still no credit =\[/quote]

Check your bank account, did they charge you $16 fuckin dollars?

They did it to me, I'm calling tommorow, I had a barbacue to go to that I totally forgot about until I got a phone call reminding me.

I'm just getting back now.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Check your bank account, did they charge you $16 fuckin dollars?

They did it to me, I'm calling tommorow, I had a barbacue to go to that I totally forgot about until I got a phone call reminding me.

I'm just getting back now.[/quote]

Well I just checked and they took a dollar out :nottalking: and still no credit............

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']GO TO THE CONGA THREAD. THIS NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED...[/quote]

go to the "CONGA" thread or go to "YOUR" thread?

everyone discuss here and help/gets help here......why would ppl quit here and go to YOUR thread and help just YOU?

Still wouldn't mind completing this. Anyone found a good offer for Canadians (that requires no CC, no money, no nothing lol)

[quote name='Spades22']Still wouldn't mind completing this. Anyone found a good offer for Canadians (that requires no CC, no money, no nothing lol)[/quote]

There is a Canadian ONLY offer now for a movie rental site called ZIP.CA. I can't view it cause I'm in the US but it says you only have to sign up for the 2 week free trial. A credit card may be required but there shouldn't be any charge. You should check it out....http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232769

mm thanks but that one says I cant cancel right away or its void and I have to sign up for this 20$ thing while I get the trial :(. Any others?

EDIT: Actually that seems to be a pretty good one...says you can cancel online within the 2 weeks free trial...but I need a credit card which I dont have lol :(

[quote name='lilboo']Niiice.
Guitar Hero 2 bundle AND Shadowrun just shipped :)[/QUOTE]

How long did it take your account to be reviewed? Mine's still in the process.

[quote name='AFStealth']How long did it take your account to be reviewed? Mine's still in the process.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by reviewed? You mean by the time I submitted my request for the games?
If that's what you mean--then it only took roughly about a week to do so. They gave me a shipping estimate of May 31 for GHII and June 1 for Shadowrun. They both shipped today, though :)

[quote name='zhaoyi']go to the "CONGA" thread or go to "YOUR" thread?

everyone discuss here and help/gets help here......why would ppl quit here and go to YOUR thread and help just YOU?[/quote]

They wouldnt help JUST me. I am trying to make it so that it is organized and no one gets skipped. If you have a problem with me being first in line because I was willing to take the time to moniter the thread often and make sure everyone got a free game. I only need one more referral and after that I'll be on that thread just to help people get referrals- not to get them for myself. It is not "MY" thread. It is a thread to help "EVERYONE".:D

btw has any CAGs out here had any problems with GH2? has the update bricked your system? ive read a lot about how the update that was supposed to fix the guitar thing actually bricked a lot of consoles.

I did file a missing credit report on the 21st. Still waiting, I know it says 10 days, so I figure they'll take their time. That's why I'm still trying to get two more referrals. Any help would be nice.

[quote name='Redeema']I did file a missing credit report on the 21st. Still waiting, I know it says 10 days, so I figure they'll take their time. That's why I'm still trying to get two more referrals. Any help would be nice.[/quote]

Not only that, but it's 10 BUSINESS days...aka 2 weeks. Weekends don't count. I've got 3 missing credit tickets filed right now. One on 5/20 for Ebay Success Kit, one on 5/25 for Quickbooks, and one on 5/30 for Grant Mentor. All three of these have charged my credit card, but haven't given me credit.

All three have a status of "received". I hope Trainn gets on these soon. That's a freakin game and a half in limbo right now.

Well if *one* (1) [Uno] Person would like to sign up using the link in my sig I'd be happy and would be able to get Shadowrun because well, I'm broke thanks to DVD buying... and you'd be my new friend! :O

god dam. It's taking me forever to cancel body Fit pro. I haven't even spoken to a single person yet because the darn line takes so long.

Its their trick, make you wait so you hang up and forget to cancel! :O the True call took like.. a minute. I told em I only registered for a referral site too, they sounded annoyed then.

I called and cancelled Stamps today. Didn't wait long on hold and the lady got it cancelled very quickly.

Got two referrals and am doing the Gamefly offer so I can get another bundle. (For the second guitar.)

These $7 debit cards, you can just buy them at Wal-Mart, or a store like that?

And you can set an amount, like $7 or $10, to be put on the card. Then, you wouldn't have to even call to cancel because the card would run out?

I need to get me one of these.

BTW, anyone who does Get Rich with Google you can cancel via e-mail and they responded back within an hour :)
I forget the e-mail, but it's on the support section of the site

Someone posted an email from the yourfree site about 2 weeks ago stating that they were planning on adding more 360 games soon. Anyone know if that is still happening?

[quote name='MikeMvS']Someone posted an email from the yourfree site about 2 weeks ago stating that they were planning on adding more 360 games soon. Anyone know if that is still happening?[/quote]

yeah..there are a few new ones...i noticed the Visa thing yesterday....

My Forza 2 has shipped and my Guitar Hero II is processing!!!

i saw mass effect on there too!!!! i think ill get mass effect later (closer to launch date) and hopefully dirt will show up on there

Just to make sure I understand this site if you refer someone who goes by the points system and they do 2 offers I get credit towards 1 referal an they would get their free 360 game right?

[quote name='Brian9824']Just to make sure I understand this site if you refer someone who goes by the points system and they do 2 offers I get credit towards 1 referal an they would get their free 360 game right?[/QUOTE]

Actually, no :)
If you choose the referral way you have to
1)Complete 1 offer yourself
2)Get 2 people to sign up and do ONE offer each.

So they only need to do 1 offer.
Personally, I would do the points way. Stamps.com, BodyFitPro and GetRichWithGoogle are all cheap and credit instantly.

Or what you do is.
Pick 2 offers, do them. Claim a prize.
Reset your account (they give you the option once you claim a game)
Then do another offer and try to sign 2 people up.

I got 4 games from this site ^_^

I mean if i do referal way and I get one person to sign up and they do it points and do 2 offers.

I would get 1 of my referals and the person who signed up under me gets a free game right?

I know I would need 2 people to sign up to get my free game. Just want to make sure that the people I refer can get a free game just by doing 2 free offers

[quote name='Brian9824']I mean if i do referal way and I get one person to sign up and they do it points and do 2 offers.

I would get 1 of my referals and the person who signed up under me gets a free game right?

I know I would need 2 people to sign up to get my free game. Just want to make sure that the people I refer can get a free game just by doing 2 free offers[/QUOTE]

Whomever referred you, you are the only one that's helping them.
When you do 1 referral, the person who signed you up will get credit.

It does NOT matter what the people whom you refer do. They can choose referrals OR points--it only matters when they do 1 offer. After they do 1 offer, it's checked off and you never have to deal with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back