FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i understand that. I have some friends who want to use the site. I just want to make sure that if they sign up under me, choose points and do 2 offers they will get a free 360 game. I'm not caring what I get at the moment.

Don't want to give em wrong info because they will sign up for other sites I use later if this works.

the stamps.com, GE Critics Choice Entertainment and VIP Visa are all completely free (you have to cancel stamps.com and GE) and everyone should be able to get at least one game free instead of trolling for referrals

[quote name='Malik112099']the stamps.com, GE Critics Choice Entertainment and VIP Visa are all completely free (you have to cancel stamps.com and GE) and everyone should be able to get at least one game free instead of trolling for referrals[/QUOTE]

VIP Visa? What do you need to do for that?

I just wanted to lt you guys know that you should read the fine print in the terms and conditions section for that VIP VISA offer. They charge you $159 intial signup charge. Maybe I read it wrong but you should definitely check it first.

[quote name='macjz212']I just wanted to lt you guys know that you should read the fine print in the terms and conditions section for that VIP VISA offer. They charge you $159 intial signup charge. Maybe I read it wrong but you should definitely check it first.[/quote]

oh man! good catch!!!!

Application and Processing Fees.

You authorize us to debit the total initial charge for your Prepaid Visa® Debit Card from your bank account.

Total Initial Charge:$159.00

Breakdown of initial Charges
Application Fee:$59.00 (non-refundable)
Processing Fee:$90.00
Opening Balance:$10.00

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:Card Services or CARDSVCS, NOT Four Oaks Bank & Trust Company, NC, will electronically debit your checking account for the processing and application fee. Marketed by Secure Deposit Card, Inc. under agreement with issuing bank. Four Oaks Bank & Trust Company, NC is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse, any products other than the Prepaid Visa® Debit Card shown and mentioned within this web site.

Cancellation Policy.
Once the application process has been completed and the applicant has agreed to the online “Terms and Conditions”, we are unable to stop the fully automated transaction and cancel the application process.
If you contact our customer service department within three (3) business days from the time when your application was submitted and notify us that you would like to cancel your card order, we will refund your processing fee and load fee but the application fee is non-refundable. [email protected]

[quote name='Malik112099']oh man! good catch!!!!

Application and Processing Fees.

You authorize us to debit the total initial charge for your Prepaid Visa® Debit Card from your bank account.

Total Initial Charge:$159.00

Breakdown of initial Charges
Application Fee:$59.00 (non-refundable)
Processing Fee:$90.00
Opening Balance:$10.00

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:Card Services or CARDSVCS, NOT Four Oaks Bank & Trust Company, NC, will electronically debit your checking account for the processing and application fee. Marketed by Secure Deposit Card, Inc. under agreement with issuing bank. Four Oaks Bank & Trust Company, NC is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse, any products other than the Prepaid Visa® Debit Card shown and mentioned within this web site.

Cancellation Policy.
Once the application process has been completed and the applicant has agreed to the online “Terms and Conditions”, we are unable to stop the fully automated transaction and cancel the application process.
If you contact our customer service department within three (3) business days from the time when your application was submitted and notify us that you would like to cancel your card order, we will refund your processing fee and load fee but the application fee is non-refundable. [email protected][/QUOTE]

:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$159 for $10 !!!?!?!?!?!?

INSANE!

Look what came in the mail today! And this is with no refferals

Sign up under me and i will tell you EXACTLLY what to do, step by step on how to get your game the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232737

5y97gut.jpg

I got my Guitar Hero 2 today. Came from Circuit City. Lets see, I signed up for the site on the 10th. So 3 weeks total, it took them a week to get it processed and shipped too.

Is anyone having similar problems with trying to sign up for Gamefly? I keep trying to sign up and then they reject my "application" by stating that I need to verify my address. This is done on the original page once the Trainn website directs you to the website. What am I doing wrong? I just can't seem to get through the sign-up sheet.

If anyone would like to sign up, please sign up under me.
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232257

[quote name='Flyersfan']I've been trying to figure out how to do the paypal virtual card for 3 days now, even e-mailed their support. No response.

I made a thread in the Deal & Shopping Discussion forum below here, but it hasn't been that helpful.[/quote]

i believe they removed that feature a few years back.

[quote name='Brian9824']Yeah i've done all that and nothing still. Better go thru[/quote]

You're probably gonna have to wait a week to file a missing credit report if it didn't go through right away.

I just sent my stamps.com missing credit report in about 2 hours ago. Takes up to 10 business days for them to manually credit you.

[quote name='Malik112099']ya'll see mass effect is on there!? im hoping DiRT will be on there soon...[/QUOTE]

Mass effect been on there because it had like a may release date. It has like a september release date now.

Hey can someone with their stamps .com confirmation email help me out here because I signed up for them last week and of course I deleted the email but when I go to request a credit missing thing it needs my confirmation email title or somthing. So can some1 either get me a work around or send me their title so I can just put my name or somthing in it? Thanks!

I hated talking to the Pakistani guy from stamps.com to cancel my account. They give you a free $10 and extra 30 day trial before they cancel you, and they just keep trying to talk you to stay with them. Man that was annoying to cancel......but it was worth a free game.

Man...waiting for them to approve one of my missing credits is driving me nuts. I submitted it on 5/20...which was a Sunday. So, counting from the 21st, today would be the 10th business day...EXCEPT for the fact that Memorial Day set it back an extra day. So I guess technically this coming Monday 6/4 will be the 10th business day. They just better approve the damn thing!

Ha...well that's funny. Not two hours after I made this last post, I get an email from Trainn telling me that my Ebay Success Kit missing credit got approved. Now I'm only short two. Keep em coming Trainn.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ha...well that's funny. Not two hours after I made this last post, I get an email from Trainn telling me that my Ebay Success Kit missing credit got approved. Now I'm only short two. Keep em coming Trainn.[/QUOTE]

:(
I requested mine on May 15! I STILL haven't received credit! :(

Filed support tickets for:
May 21, 2007 Blockbuster
May 21, 2007 eBay Success Kit
May 21, 2007 Stamps.com

Got:
Stamps.com Jun 1, 2007 1 credit

anyone having trouble using virtual cards for blockbuster online? they keep emailing me back telling me i need to update my credit card info....it has $10 in it, which should be enough since its $9.99

[quote name='lilboo']:(
I requested mine on May 15! I STILL haven't received credit! :([/QUOTE]

Yeah i requested mine on May 13th and nothing, what gives?!

[quote name='lilboo']:(
I requested mine on May 15! I STILL haven't received credit! :([/quote]

I would be submitting a support ticket for that. I know they say not to if it's about a missing credit, but when you abide by their rules and wait the 10 business days, it's an error on their part. I was about to submit a ticket for mine on Monday, but luckily my credit went through...at 11 pm on a Friday night, lol.

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone having trouble using virtual cards for blockbuster online? they keep emailing me back telling me i need to update my credit card info....it has $10 in it, which should be enough since its $9.99[/quote]

$9.99 + tax. It actually comes to like $10.68. Same thing happened to me. I just updated it to my real card. You can cancel Blockbuster online, with no questions asked, so it's really not a big deal.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would be submitting a support ticket for that. I know they say not to if it's about a missing credit, but when you abide by their rules and wait the 10 business days, it's an error on their part. I was about to submit a ticket for mine on Monday, but luckily my credit went through...at 11 pm on a Friday night, lol.[/QUOTE]

So you can submit a ticket 10 business days AFTER you request credit..?

[quote name='Brian9824']So how long did the stamps.com take everyone to complete? I did it about 30 minutes ago and nothing even though it says instant[/quote]25 days. Have fun waiting.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey can someone with their stamps .com confirmation email help me out here because I signed up for them last week and of course I deleted the email but when I go to request a credit missing thing it needs my confirmation email title or somthing. So can some1 either get me a work around or send me their title so I can just put my name or somthing in it? Thanks![/quote]They have you include the header. You can't fake it. They really verify...

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would be submitting a support ticket for that. I know they say not to if it's about a missing credit, but when you abide by their rules and wait the 10 business days, it's an error on their part. I was about to submit a ticket for mine on Monday, but luckily my credit went through...at 11 pm on a Friday night, lol.[/quote]Good idea. Tell them that you are following their rules in a message that violates their rules. Real intelligent.:roll:

This stuff is free. Just calm down and relax.

[quote name='JaTaN']Filed support tickets for:
May 21, 2007 Blockbuster
May 21, 2007 eBay Success Kit
May 21, 2007 Stamps.com

Got:
Stamps.com Jun 1, 2007 1 credit[/quote]

I requested credit for stamps on 21st as well. This makes me hopeful I will get credit come monday. But not too hopeful...

Wait, did you actually file support tickets or did you wait a week, then file for missing credit?

EDIT: YES! I just did the GE critics choice offer... and got credit for it! And it was instant! Halfway there...

for poeple that canceled stamps.com via phone...what info did they ask for to cancel?

and is it ok to cancel like 1 and a half week before the trial is over?

[quote name='MorPhiend']Good idea. Tell them that you are following their rules in a message that violates their rules. Real intelligent.:roll:

This stuff is free. Just calm down and relax.[/quote]

Ok smartass, so what do you suggest? The message is not to tell them you are following their rules. It's to tell them you FOLLOWED their rules. After the 10 business days, all bets are off.

As a small business owner myself, I can fully respect the policies that a company sets. The logic behind it is that if everyone submitted a ticket EVERY time they didn't instantly receive credit for an offer, Trainn would be spending all of their time responding to tickets rather than actually investigating whether or not the offer was completed.

HOWEVER, once the designated amount of time has passed (especially since the phrase being used is "up to 10 business days" not "at least 10 business days"), I feel it is completely reasonable to send them a message to see what the hold up is.

I'm not saying to be rude in the message. I'm not saying to SCREAM AT THEM. But inquiring about why after 10 business days your credit request hasn't been reviewed, should not be something terribly offensive.

But your suggestion was good too. Sit there and do nothing...typical lazy American attitude (If you're American..as I am...and take offense to that, look around at your neighbors and coworkers and tell me if you want to be in that group). How would anyone know they missed something if nobody ever told them?

[quote name='Wolve11']Anyone try the video professor offer? I'm considering doing that one for my final credit.[/quote]

Make sure you read the fine print. I believe they charge you a lot of moneys if you don't return the videos.

Just thought that I would post to say that I got my GHII today - after offer completion it only took 5 days (not counting Memorial Day which was Monday). Have not gotten credit for the Stamps.com thing yet and will submit a ticket later to ask why. This is a great deal guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back