FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone to do a breakdown of all of the offers. Someone did this for a few of them a few pages back, but a more comprehinsive list would be awesome.

Also, it looks like "get Rich with Google' is no onger availible. Dang, I should have done it last week. Anyone have any other suggestions for easy ones? Even if they cost like $4-5. I've already done GE Critics and Stamps.com.

I'm going to Blockbuster and one other one but I don't know which to use for my second.

i just did these two offers, How long do they usually take to go through so i can get some ms points.
Ultima Weight Loss Patch-Has now gone through
eAuction Tutor

I dont understand WHY people even bother with refferals, especially here. It is too flooded, theres no way to stand out on this site. If your gonna do refs you should hit up another board to be honest. Or just be smart and do the points, it's much faster.

I'm doing referrals because I want to do easy offers for something REALLY worth it like a free PS3 or 360 Elite. If I do them now for a $50-60 game they won't be an option for something good like a $600 PS3. I'd much rather do it this way. Plus, I bet some of these people have been doing the offers on sites like Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel, so again, they're not an option for people here.

I need one more offer to get my first game and ive done the get rich with google and I tried stamps but I never got a credit. Is the ultimate weight loss thing good? Also are there any deals that are less than $2 and let you cancel online??

[quote name='Redeema']I'm doing referrals because I want to do easy offers for something REALLY worth it like a free PS3 or 360 Elite. If I do them now for a $50-60 game they won't be an option for something good like a $600 PS3. I'd much rather do it this way. Plus, I bet some of these people have been doing the offers on sites like Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel, so again, they're not an option for people here.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the patience to get a free ps3 or elite? Cause that requires TONS of offers AND refferals. I dont know of any sites where you could do it alone.

Urgh still no Grant Mentor credit, 26 hours later... no email confirmation from them either so I doubt I can get credit in a week when I submit a ticket.

[quote name='georox']Urgh still no Grant Mentor credit, 26 hours later... no email confirmation from them either so I doubt I can get credit in a week when I submit a ticket.[/quote]

Yeah man, you're in the same boat as me with Grant Mentor. I signed up on 5/25, got absolutely nothing. No email (luckily I save all my "confirmation pages". That's why I had the CS #), no product...what are you even supposed to get for that damn thing? I emailed them several times to ask for some kind of written confirmation, but never got a response.

To make matters worse, they even tried to charge me the $49.99 because I cancelled on the same day they billed me. I called and let the guy know I thought it was crap because the reason I had to call on that day was because I couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone the day before. Thankfully he reversed the charge, otherwise I would have had to go through my credit card company.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten credit for the offer. I filed the missing credit request, and explained they wouldn't send me anything. I copy/pasted the "confirmation page" with my username and password, but who knows if Trainn will acknowledge that. I'll offer to send them a copy of my CC statement if I have to. Overall, you're just going to have to REALLY stay on top of Grant Mentor. Don't let them screw you.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah man, you're in the same boat as me with Grant Mentor. I signed up on 5/25, got absolutely nothing. No email (luckily I save all my "confirmation pages". That's why I had the CS #), no product...what are you even supposed to get for that damn thing? I emailed them several times to ask for some kind of written confirmation, but never got a response.

To make matters worse, they even tried to charge me the $49.99 because I cancelled on the same day they billed me. I called and let the guy know I thought it was crap because the reason I had to call on that day was because I couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone the day before. Thankfully he reversed the charge, otherwise I would have had to go through my credit card company.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten credit for the offer. I filed the missing credit request, and explained they wouldn't send me anything. I copy/pasted the "confirmation page" with my username and password, but who knows if Trainn will acknowledge that. I'll offer to send them a copy of my CC statement if I have to. Overall, you're just going to have to REALLY stay on top of Grant Mentor. Don't let them screw you.[/quote]
I'm canceling them on Day 3 instead of my normal 4/5 for a reason. don't trust em. Going to go through hell to get credit but if I have to drive down to their office and bust some heads I'll get my damn game >_>

I can't get Grant Search Provider to work as on the second page it says "the submitted information is inaccurate" after I submit my debit card info.

[quote name='badramen']I can't get Grant Search Provider to work as on the second page it says "the submitted information is inaccurate" after I submit my debit card info.[/quote]

I doubt this is it, but do all of the drop down menus have valid values? i.e. not (Select State) or (Select Country)

I filled in everything and got to the second page which requires you to enter payment info and I enter all of that and I click "Send my CD now!" and it says "The submitted information is invalid" towards the top of the form.

DDR Bundle is being shipped on/by June 18th. Woo hoo!

My friend whom I referred before let me know of great news. He did 2 more offers and got me Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer ... because he wants to play, lmao.

I need 1 more offer and I can get Overlord and I shall be done with this site for awhile. (AKA when they add more games/offers)

ANY suggestions?! The Ultima Smile DID NOT approve! NOR did them dicks send me a confirmation!

diklu7.png

I am having a problem. I did the GRWGoogle thing and got GHII but now I am going for DDR bundle. It says that I did GRWGoogle so I only have one more offer to go. How is that true if theGoogle thing was to get GHII? Do I only need to do one more offer to get DDR??????

I still havent even gotten an account confirmation email for the ebay success kit (onlinesupplier.com).....anybody else do this offer?

fragged..your question deosnt even make sense....oh wait..i think i see what you are talking about....if they are giving you credit twice for one offer then do it up!! that's their fault!

Well grant mentor was too easy to cancel, I just called in, gave my phone and they said "Ok your canceled, thanks." Creepy. Normally they want more info/try to get you to sign up for more crap.

[quote name='georox']Well grant mentor was too easy to cancel, I just called in, gave my phone and they said "Ok your canceled, thanks." Creepy. Normally they want more info/try to get you to sign up for more crap.[/QUOTE]

There's quite a bit of offers like that! They are the best!!
Or we are getting lucky and people whom really hate their job answer the phone. "Wanna cancel? Sure. Ok, it's canceled. Bye"

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']
diklu7.png

I am having a problem. I did the GRWGoogle thing and got GHII but now I am going for DDR bundle. It says that I did GRWGoogle so I only have one more offer to go. How is that true if theGoogle thing was to get GHII? Do I only need to do one more offer to get DDR??????[/QUOTE]

Dude that happened w/ me. Don't count on it staying :(

I am currently at 4 guitar hero 2's from this site for about 12 dollars a piece in trials. I am eventually going to run out but this is by far the best site ive done for this kinda thing.

i just called onlinesupplier.com's customer support..they picked up in under a minute and gave me my login info and told me the confirmation email would be send....hopefully ill get credit soon for them

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Hey All,

I still need 1 referral to get green and I am willing to paypal you $5 for it.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233069

If you get greened PM me with your email address used to get the green and the email address you wish the Paypal to go to.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Why don't you use that $5 for a trial offer and you can do the offer yourself? A lot of people have been doing the offers themselves :)

This place got really strict with me. Absolutely nobody was allowed to use my network when creating an account even if it was on a separate computer. It stated that you can only change your account once and I have already done quite a bit of standard offers without referrals. Is there some sort of work around to get myself back to offers and not referrals?

oh fuck me....

I decided to make another account to get GH2 on another computer. Everything went through fine and I was waiting on getting GH2 this week. Reason why it hasn't shipped yet was because my other account got banned. lol. damn.

Guess I got greedy...

That's it. I'm done with this site. Doubt I'll even get Mass Effect either on my original account.

[quote name='strdr4']oh fuck me....

I decided to make another account to get GH2 on another computer. Everything went through fine and I was waiting on getting GH2 this week. Reason why it hasn't shipped yet was because my other account got banned. lol. damn.

Guess I got greedy...

That's it. I'm done with this site. Doubt I'll even get Mass Effect either on my original account.[/QUOTE]

Same name? Same address?

If you wanted another account, get the permission of a friend and just use their info.

[quote name='lilboo']Same name? Same address?

If you wanted another account, get the permission of a friend and just use their info.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I did.
Different address, different name. Different email.

It's probably that I used my brother's computer (in the same house) to create that account.

Other thing that may have led me to being caught is that I used the same cc info on one of the offers, otherwise I switched up the cc that I had.

I sent in an appeal just to see what they'd say. GH2 is not a big loss, but I really want my pre-order for Mass Effect to go through.

:;;

And my original account got banned also. That's is definitely it.
I used up about 13 bucks... for nothing.
Gotta get my games the hard way now.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Lilboo did you use different computers for your accounts???[/QUOTE]

Actually I only have 1 account (for all the sites: GL, VGL, PR, MFF, Yf360g, etc).. but my friend did use my PC for his stuff on youfree360games.com

Guess since none of it was false it was ok? I mean he did use HIS name HIS add HIS phone number HIS e-mail HIS CC..etc. ::shrugs::

But other then that, I don't make multiple accounts! That's crazy, it's too easy to catch!

in response to malik:

i got a confirmation email from online supplier and just cancelled my account online. sent them an email and heard back in a couple of hours.

still haven't received the kit (boo hoo) or credit yet, though. i'll be submitting a handful of credit requests tomorrow.

How long does it take to fuckin review a credit request thing!? I sent the request in jun 3rd and alls it says is Recieved. Btw its the darn stamps.com thing to..........

[quote name='SoNiC1023']How long does it take to fuckin review a credit request thing!? I sent the request in jun 3rd and alls it says is Recieved. Btw its the darn stamps.com thing to..........[/quote]

I submitted my stamps credit 23 days ago, and nothing yet. But some people have gotten theirs after waiting even longer.

Basically, just give up now, so you'll be pleasantly surprised if it gets granted.

[quote name='HappyMachete']I submitted my stamps credit 23 days ago, and nothing yet. But some people have gotten theirs after waiting even longer.

Basically, just give up now, so you'll be pleasantly surprised if it gets granted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just give up and keep it moving.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Now I gotta call in and cancel the darn thing for nothing and I still need one more offer:cry:[/quote]

Just wait until the 29th day, that's what I'm gonna do. Hope I get credit before then, I sent my credit in on the 2nd, so if I ever get approved, I'll let you now. You'd be somewhere right after me.

BTW I never thanked you wertt for going green. I need my other referral to do the same and I'll be done with this site at least for a long while. I'm already getting Shadowrun and Forza 2 as review copies, so no need for those. My only problem is a toss up between Guitar Hero II for a spare guitar or DDRU. Otherwise thanks to everyone who helped from offer information and the referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back